Chapter 9

My One and Only ==> Yoong

At Home,

'Wow,that was close!'.Yoona said

'Hey,whats wrong?'Yuri asked when she saw Yoona who looked worried.

'Unnie just now,while I was sitting in the park,Uee suddenly came and asked if I was Kim Yoona.'

'Oh,no wonder.You are look like Kim Yoona when you suddenly change you style.Next time,you have to be careful if you don't want to lose your freedom.'Yuri adviced Yoona.

'But i..,i don't know why im doing this.It just,when Donghae said that,i just feel like im losing my world,you know unnie.Its hurt me a lot.I just wanted to make him regret.I love him so much.'Yoona's tears began to flow out from her eyes.

'It's alright Yoona-ah,you should make your decision,if you keep doing this,you should know the consequences.'

'Okay unnie,thanks.'Yoona said as she wiped her tears.

'Now cheer up!Its holiday,so whats your plan?I have my own.'

'Oh,i'll go to Jeju,i just want to relax my mind.Whats yours?'Yoona smiled at her unnie.

'Me?Im going to spend my holiday with my Beloved Minho'Yuri said while giving Yoona a wink.

'Unnie!Stop making me jealous.Well then,have fun!'

'You too,have fun and take care.So when will you leaving?'

'This Saturday,and i will be a main model on Burberry Fashion Show on the next Sunday.'

'Wow!Thats cool.Cant wait for the show!'Yuri excitedly said to Yoona and make her laugh.

'Yah,calm down.You scaring me!Hahaha!'They both laughing.

 

Donghae's POV

Donghae,His mom

'Mom,I'll go to my friend house this holiday for a week,just having some time for myself.'

'What?You'll having your time with Uee,you should spend time with your future wife!'

'Omma,i thought i already talk about this.I dont want to marry her.I have Yoona!Why you cant understand that?'

'Honey,she's not suitable for you,she looked poor and Uee is more better than her.'

'She's not!How could you say that?And for the very last time,i'll only marry with Yoona,not Uee.If you're still forced me to accept this marriage,i do not hesitated to get out from this house!

'Yah,Lee Donghae!'

Donghae ran to his bedroom and slammed his door.

'Ah!She's so annoying!Thanks to god you are my mom.'Donghae lay back to his bed and started to think what he should do to make Yoone be his girl again.Then,suddenly he got an idea.

'Wait,i'll just go with her to Jeju!Without her knowing,then i'll make her mine again.Thats it,she said she will leave this Saturday!'Donghae shouted a little and he booked a ticket to Jeju.

'Done!Cant wait!'Donghae smile widely and took out Yoona's picture.He kissed it and it showed that he miss her so much.

'Yoong,i miss you.'Donghae then fall asleep while hugging Yoona's picture.

 

Yoona's POV

Yoona was laying at her bed while staring at the ceiling.Suddenly,she remembered Donghae.She miss him too.

She took out her picture with him and stared it for a while.Her tears slowly flows out.

'I miss you so much,i just hope you are here with me.'She kissed it and same as Donghae,she fall asleep while hugging their picture.

The day at the airport,

'Unnie,i'll be going now,its about time.'Yoona said.

'Yoona!Take care okay,call me as soon as you get there!'Yuri hugged her.

'Yah,unnie.Its not like i'll go forever.I'll call you okay,dont worry and have fun with Minho.'Yoona said as she broke their hug.

'I just worried,you will be alone for a week.'Yuri pouting.

'I can take care of myself,dont worry to much unnie!'Yoona laugh as she already stand infront of the Departures gate.

'Just take care okay!'Yuri gave Yoona her last hug.

'Okay okay!Bye unnie!'Yoona walked in and waved to Yuri.

'Bye Yoona!'Yuri shouted.

Donghae's POV

'Yah,minho!Let me go!I cant breath with you hugging me so tight!And you embarrassing me!'Donghae yelled at Minho

'Yah hyung,im gonna miss you.Call me when you get there.!'

'Hello?i just leave for 1 week not forever.Aish this kid!Im going!Bye!'Donghae get in the Departure station and start looking for Yoona.

'Bye hyung!Take care!'

Donghae arrived earlier than Yoona since he didn't know if they will be in the same plane.

He wait nearly for 30 minutes until he saw Yoona walking by herself.

'She's so beautiful like goddes.So,she's alone,thats even better.'Donghae smiled.He still looking at her,dazzled by her beauty.

While Donghae is looking like this

He didnt realized that he was heading to Yoona's direction.Suddenly Yoona look forward and saw a guy look like Donghae.

'Donghae?He cant be him.'Yoona take off her glasses and looked at him.'Donghae?'

Donghae back to his sense and realized that he was already standing in front of her.'Yoong?'He said as he look at her.'How did i get here?Stupid Donghae!'Donghae thought in his mind.

'What are you doing?and standing in front of me?'Yoona look at him make Donghae lose his words.

'I was just,on my vacation...to Jeju..'

'Are you following me?'This time Yoona gave him a death glare but inside her little heart,she miss him so much.

'No!I mean Yes!No!Aish!Im sorry,i heard that you will go to Jeju for vacation.I just want to accompany you.Im worried.'Donghae looked down,cant stand Yoona's glare.

'What?You eavesdropping my conversation with my manager?!'Yoona said a little shocked and didnt realize that she mentioned manager.Donghae heard it and look at her.

'Manager?what manager?'Now Donghae staring at her make Yoona look away from him.

'Nothing!Im going!'Yoona started to walk away from him but suddenly Donghae pull her wrist,placed his arm around her shoulder and walk together.

Yoona was shocked by his sudden action,she tried to get away but Donghae hold her.

'Yah,let me go!'Yoona yelled a little to prevent people from watching them.

'Nope.Honey!Lets go!'Donghae raise his voice a little.People looking at them and smile.'Good couple.'One of them said.

'Yah!you..'

Donghae kiss her make Yoona stop talking.She miss his kiss and without her realized,she kissed him back.

Donghae broke the kiss and looking at her.

'You still love me'Donghae said and pulled her for a hug.Yoona was just looking at him.

'Lets go.'Donghae chuckled when he saw Yoona's face after being kissed by him.Yoona just followed him until they reach in the plane.Bussiness class,they rich!LOL

Yoona was so shy until she cant say anything,but she still acting cool in front of him.Donghae forced her to sit with him,Yoona cant do anthing since Donghae held her wrist.

'Yah!Stop it already!'Yoona yelled

'No!'Donghae still hold her wrist.

'Yah!You cant do anything like you wish!

'Yes I can.'Donghae leaned closer to Yoona,Yoona stopped since she sat near the window.

'And i will make you MINE,i can do anything to have you back,i bet you will be mine after we go back.Since we got 1 week,you just have to wait,you'll fall for me again,IM YOONA.'Donghae said

Yoona was startled with Donghae's words.When she about to talk,

'And i know your secret,KIM yoona.'Donghae get back to his seat and winked at Yoona.

'He know?Kim Yoona?He know about it?But how?'Too much question played in her mind.'What should i do?!'Yoona yelled at her mind.

 

~~Donghae knew about Yoona modelling career?But how?~~

~~What will Donghae do in their vacation at Jeju and will Yoona be his girl again?~~

i'll  updated the next chapter next time.

Comment please and tell me if i confused you guys.Im a begginer and i still have a lot mistake in writing and presenting a story.

Thanks for the subscribers.^^