Chapter 12

My One and Only ==> Yoong

In Yoona's room,

Yoona was soundly asleep on Donghae's chest without she realized that her hand already embraced Donghae's waist and without any warning her bare long leg touched Donghae's leg.

Donghae was shocked and opened his eyes when he feel something soft touched his leg.He looked down and saw Yoona sleep on his chest.He kissed her hair and smiled.

'I hope the time will stop for a moment and let us remain in this state for a while.I love your scent,i love your eyes,i love everything about you.I will never give up for having you back in my life.I love you Yoong.'Donghae said softly afraid that Yoona will wake up and let go of him.

While Donghae was looking at his Yoong,Yoona suddenly woke up and realized with their position,she quickly let go of him and sat.Donghae pulled her wrist causing Yoona layed back and Donghae on top of her.Donghae smirked while Yoona was scared for what will happen next.

'Y-yaah,what are you doing?!Get off me!'Yoona yelled but Donghae didnt give any reaction.He just looked into her eyes with their face only centimeter away.

'Yah!..'Yoona stopped when Donghae speak.

'Will you stop yelling?I just want to be with you.Is that too hard for you to understand?I want to be with you Im Yoona.Just give me a chance.Im not gonna do something that you didnt like.And...'

'What?'Yoona looked at him.

'And i know,you still love me.Right?'Donghae steal a kiss from Yoona.

'How do you know that?'They still remain at their position,Yoona acted cool but deep in her heart,she was happy to be with him.

'When i saw you sleep peacefully on my chest,and you hugging me and you like it when we were in this position.'Donghae smiled causing Yoona to blushed.

'Yah,i dont!Now get off me.I want to take a bath,and get out from my room!'Yoona pushed Donghae and quickly run into the bathroom.But Donghae still layed on the bed waiting for Yoona finished her taking her bath.

'Pheww,that was closed.I hope he's already gone.'Yoona thought.

Donghae waiting for Yoona and he can smelled Yoona's shampoo eventhough she is in the bathroom.He just smiled until suddenly Yoona came out with only wearing a towel covering her chest until her leg.Donghae's eyes widened open and cant stop staring at her silky smooth skin.

'YAAAAHHHH!!!Why are you still in my room!!!Get out!'Yoona was shocked when she saw Donghae was still in her roon.

'Yoona,sorry.I just want to-to walk when i-i s-saw.'Donghae was stuttered causing him to get off from the bed and quickly grabbed his things out from her room.

'Aish!That was embarassing!'Yoona yelled as soon as Donghae was gone.

 

Donghae's POV

As soon as he get into his room,he dropped his back and sit on the couch.

'WOW!'the only word came out from his mouth.

Yoona's body still remain in his mind and Donghae was like cant stop imagining her figure.

'She..is....y.'Donghae said one by one.

'Yah,Donghae!Stop you y mind!'Donghae yelled.

'I better get ready and wait for her,LoL eventhough she didnt ask me to.'Donghae said.

He took his bath only for 10 minutes,afraid that Yoona will left him.

Yoona's POV

'Im starving!Better get something to eat or he will followed me again.'Yoona said while walking to the door.But when she open the door,the person already waiting for her.

Yoona wear this,

And Donghae wear this,

 

'Excuse me?What are you doing?'

'Umm..waiting?For you?Duhh...'Donghae still dazzled with her long leg.

'Who told you?And why are you looking me like that?Never see a woman before?'Yoona said and start to walk.

'Wait!Im hungry,lets go eat some breakfast.'Donghae placed his hand around her shoulder and walk together.

'Stop dragging me along!I can walk okay!'

'You dont.Lets go!!'Donghae was so excited and Yoona secretly smiled.

'You really cant be stopped Lee Donghae'Yoona thought.

When they were in the lift,

'Hey Yoong.'

'What?'

'You loves me??'

'What am i supposed to say?I am?In your dream.'

'I guess so.Nevermind,come on.We are here.'

'Whats wrong with him?Did i hurt his feelings?I do love him but i cant say it.'Yoona said quietly.

After they finished breakfast,they out to the beach and take a walk,but Donghae didnt hold her hands.Suddenly there was two guys pass through them.

'Wow,she's hot!'One guy said.Donghae heard that but he tried to stay calm until,

'Yeah,she is.I hope i can eat her.'They laughed but stopped when suddenly Donghae walk to them.

'Stop it.'Donghae shortly said as he trying to calm himself.

'Dude,she's yours?Wow,you must be enjoyed sleeping with her everynight cause her body was so hot!'The guy said and Yoona heard it.

'Donghae,lets go,dont mind him.He's crazy.'Yoona said while pulling Donghae's arm.

'Chick,want to be mine?Only for one night.'The guy continously said.

Donghae lose her patient and punch his face.The guy was fall back and his friend tried to help him.

'Donghae!'Yoona yelled but Donghae didnt stop hitting the guy.After he satisfied,he said

'Go or i swear i'll kill you both.'

'Dude,chill out.'The guy's friend said.

'One...Two...'Donghae count but before he said three,they already run.

'Yah!Why are you doing that?!!'Yoona scolded him but Donghae didnt say anything.He's holding his hands which is hurt after hitting the guy.

'Yah,Lee Donghae!Cant you hear me?!'Yoona yelled.

Donghae looked at her and said,

'Im Yoona!That guy just said something bad about you,and you expect me to do nothing?!!I know you didnt even care about that but I am!And this happen because of you wearing that stupid outfit!Cant you just be like before?!Your making me crazy you know!And you yelling at me like im the one who supposed to be blame but you'r the one who make this happen!'Donghae yelled back.

'W-wh-y are y-you ac-ting like thi-s.Yoona stuttered and scared after seeing Donghae get angry.

Donghae realized about it and suddenly hug her.

'Im sorry,i just cant stand by people who said like that about you.Its just that it make me remember about that day.And i dont want you to heard such a thing.Im sorry.I love you so much.Please,forgive me.'Donghae said as his tears flows out.Yoona almost cried and all her anger just gone like that after hearing Donghae said that words.She hug him back.

'Oppa?'Yoona said.Donghae was shocked and looked at her.

'Yoong?Did you just said..'Yoona suddenly kissed him and he was shocked at first but he kiss her back.Until,Donghae broke the kiss.

'What was that mean?'Donghae said while his hands wrapping around her tiny waist.

'I forgive you.'Yoona shortly answered.

'REALLY?!!!'Donghae yelled as he hugged Yoona tightly.

'Yah,Lee Donghae!Stop that.I cant breath!'

'Call me OPPA.'Yoona chuckled after Donghae said that.

'Okay OPPA.Now im giving you a second chance.Please dont waste it.'Yoona said.

'I will not.Thank you Yoong!!I love you so much!Well i guess this i dont have to wait this for a week.'Donghae smiled.

'Yah!'Yoona shouted.

Then,they sat on the ground with Yoona layed her head on Donghae's shoulder and Donghae's hand around her waist.

'Oppa.'

'Yes?'

'Is it true?My outfit?You hate it?I thought you like it.'

'I like it Yoong,but i dont when i saw other guy looking at you like what was happen before.I dont like it.'

'Oh,i guess i made a wrong choice.'

'What was that mean?'

'Nothing.Im tired.'

'Aww,my Yoong is tired.Wanna sleep already?How about sleep with me like last night?'Donghae .

'Yah,oppa!'Yoona hit his arm.

'I know you like it.'Donghae kissed her forehead and whisper to her ear.

'You always mine,My one and only Yoong.Remember?I said that before and it will never change.'

Yoona just smiled and kissed his cheek,'Im always yours Oppa.'

 

~~Whaaa,im tired already.Im doing this instead of doing my homework.LOL.Whatever.Subscribe and Comment please.^^~~