Chapter 16

My One and Only ==> Yoong

Morning at Yoona's house,

Yoona's POV

I feel so warm today,as if being protected by an angel.It feels so comfortable and soft.I wonder since when did i change my pillow.I hugged it tightly and smiled.Slowly,i opened my eyes and meet with a beautiful eyes.Its Donghae.My deer eyes become bigger and im quickly release my hand.

'What are you doing here??!And you sleeping on my bed with me?!',i yelled.

'Wait,wait....Its not like what you think.You're drunk last night yoong.And the question why am i sleeping with you is,you're the one who didnt want me to go anywhere.You pulled me to sleep with you.I just sleep beside you and thats all.Its not like im rapping you for god sake Yoona.'He explained while laughing.

Its so annoying.He acting like he didnt do anything wrong to me.But wait,im drunk?Why am i drunk again?I turned away from him and cupped my face.Thinking why i was drunk last night.Until i feel something warm hugging me from behind.I turned my face and look at his face.

'Yoona',Donghae said while kissing my neck.

'W-w-what ar-e you doing,'I feel like want to faint right now.I miss his warm kiss.

'Im sorry,whatever Uee said yesterday to you,is not right.My mother planned to do that marriage thing to me.But i swear,i never agree with it.Im only love you.Please,forgive me for not telling you.I was thinking to tell you about it yesteday,but Uee did it first.I came to your house but there's no one here.And that,i called Yuri,asking where were you.Until,i heard Uee's voice came through your phone.'He stopped and turned me to face him.

'But,you cant fight with your mother decision.'I looked down.He's going to get marry with other woman.

'Yes,i can.I just need your trust.I can do this if you always be there with me.Okay?'He comforting me and my hair.

'Please,dont lie to me again Hae.'

'I wont,im sorry Yooooooongggg...'He smiled and pulled me into a hug.Im hugging him back and smiled.

'But wait a minute,we didnt do anything last night right?'I asked and he smirked.Oh god....Thats not good.

'I told you,we didnt do anything.But if you want?..'He moved his face closer to me.Closer.....

'Yah!ert.I will never do that thing to you until we get married.'I hit his arm playfully and cupped my blushing cheeks.

'Hehehe,alright Yoong.I'll make sure,that night will be the most special night and unforgetable moment to you until we die.'Okay,that making me blush even more.

'Aigoo,my Yoong are blushing.'He said and kissed my forehead.

'Im not.'

'You are'

'Im not!'

'You are....'He continued.

'Okay you win,aish!'I pout my lips and receive a kiss from him.

'Love you Yoong.My Yoong and only mine.No one can take you away from me.'He said in a serious tone while hugging me.We're still on my bed.

'i know that'.i replied

'that is one reason why i dont want to let you go,'he said.i look at him and waiting for his next words.he lightly hit my nose and said.

'im afraid you're going to kill me if im married to other woman.you said it last night.god yoona,i still want to live more longer.'he laughed.

'i said that?,silly yoona.'i hit my self.

Then we stay in my room,cuddling and donghae non stopping making me blush.Why did i love this creature again?aigoo..

 

Oooookaaay,its been a while since im updating this fic,im sorry for making you guys waiting.as if there still anyone read my fic.hahaha...

anyway,whatever is it,i still have to finished what i start.Keep supporting me!..

Thank you!