Chapter 14

My One and Only ==> Yoong

As soon as Donghae and Minho reached their home,Donghae went to his room to sleep but Minho called him,

'Hyung!'

'What now?'Donghae looked back.

'So,you and Yonna?Again?'Now Minho followed Donghae to his room.

'Yeah.'

'Tell me!how did it happen?'Minho sat down next to Donghae.

'I'll make it short.I'd apologize.'

'Thats all?Seriously?'

'Yah!Stop talking,im tired.Its 11 pm already and you're asking me this question.'

'Hyung!Tell me pleaseeeee?Im just curious how did she want you back?After what you had done to her.'

'What,it was just a small mistake and if only if i didnt listen for what was Uee said,this things will never happen.'

'Small mistake??Yah,you called your girlfriend a B****!'

'I know!But she already forgive me.'

'Are you sure?Hyung,you were so lucky to get her.She was just too good for you.'

'Yah,are you saying im the bad guy here?!'

'No,its not that.Haha,well actually you are always the bad guy here.I just dont believe that she had forgive you so easily.'

'Whatever,now get out,I want to sleep.'

'Have you told her about your marriage?'

'I forgot about that.She doesn't need to know,its not important though.'

'Hyung,she's your girlfriend,you should told her earlier,What if Uee tell her first?Do you think Yoona will believe you again?'

'Aish,alright,i will tell her later.You talk too much.Now get out.'

'Yah,im helping right here,whatever.She's not mine,she's yours.Think wisely hyung.You hurt her before,dont do that again.Nite Donghae.'Minho walked out from Donghae's room.

'Aish!This kid!'

Donghae keep thinking about what was Minho just told him,and he decided to call her.

'i should call her.'He grab his phone and call yoona.

'Oppa?'

'yoong?Are you busy?'

'No,why?'

'I need to tell you something.'

'Oh,what is it?

'Umm,its about...'Donghae want to tell her but suddenly he cant.He just cant talk about his marriage.He afraid that Yoona will leave him again.

'Oppa?'

'Nevermind,i will tell you tomorrow.You should sleep.I'll come to your house tomorrow.Love you Yoong.'

'Okay,Love you too'.

'I'll just tell her tomorrow.Yes,i will.Please dont be mad at me Yoong.'Donghae said before he fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its the day when Yoona will be Kim Yoona again.But yoona still sleep and didnt realized that she's late for the fashion show.

'YOOONAAAA!!'Yuri yelled from downstairs.

Yoona was startled with Yuri's voice and fall from her bed.

'Ouch!Yah,unnie!!!Its still early and im tired!'Yoona looked at her clock and shocked.

'Im late!!!'Yoona run to her bathroom and took a quick bath.Its 7.30 am already and the show will start at 9.00 am.

Yoona run to downstairs and saw Yuri already waiting for her in front of the door.

'You are soo late Yoona,now lets go!'Yuri said with a serious tone.

Yoona wear her high heels and run to the car.She forgot to tell Donghae that she will be busy today.Then,Yuri drove away while Yoona still fixing her makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Look!'Sunye said to Uee.

'OMG,she is different'.Uee said still shocked but still don't want to believe it.

'Yah,Sunye follow them!Quick!'Then,they followed Yoona's car until they reached at the place where the show was held

'See,im right.She will come here.Come on.Lets make sure that she is the Kim Yoona we were talking about.'Uee said as she keep watching Yoona from her car.Sunye still holding to her camera and already take a few picture of Yoona.

'We need to get in'.Uee said.

'But how?'Sunye asked her.

'Follow me'.Uee walk to the building and was about to get in when the guard stop her.

'Excuse me miss?Do you have the invitation letter for the fashion show?'He asked.

'Actually,i dont because my friend Kim Yoona told me to come here for her show.She didnt give me any invitation letter.My name is Uee and this is Sunye.We're both her friend at the university.'Uee said confidently while Sunye was looking at her,scared that they will be caught for lying.

'Really?..Im sorry.You can go in now miss.'The guard got fooled so easily by Uee.

'Thank you sir.'Uee and Sunye walk in and sat down near the runway.

'Yah Uee,you're so good in lying.'Sunye said.

'I am good in everything'.Uee said with proud.

Then the show start.Both of them keep waiting for Yoona to show up.

'Hey sunye,i'll go to the backstage.'Uee walk to the place where all the models are be prepared before the show start.

'Yah!'Sunye yelled but Uee ignore her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Yah Im Yoona,get ready.It will be your turn next.'Yuri said.

'Okay,im ready!'Yoona stand up and get ready to go out to the runway.

'Fighting!'Yuri said to Yoona who looked nervous since she will be a main model in that show and she need to look good in front of the guest.

'Thanks unnie.'Then,its Yoona turn to walk on the runway and she did it again.She looked gorgeouse with her long leg and all guest clapped their hands for the amazing show by Yoona.

'Yay!Im done'.Yoona shout a little.

'You'd done a great job Yoona.'Yuri said.

'Thank you unnie!'.

'Now,you should rest.'Yuri said as she walk to watch the show again.

'Okay.'Yoona said.

Yoona was busy removing her make up when suddenly she remember about Donghae.

'Omo!Donghae oppa!'.She quickly grab her phone and saw a 10 missed calls from Donghae.

'He said he will come to my house today!I forgot to tell him about the schedule.!'Yoona dialled his number and fortunately,he answer it.

'Oppa!Im sorry,i didnt tell you about ....'.Yoona was about to tell him when suddenly Uee appeared in front of her.

'So,Kim Yoona or should i say Im Yoona?'Uee sarcastically said.

'Uee?'Yoona say her name accidently.

'Ah,you know me.?'Uee said.

'How do you know about this?'

'Well,i just know.So,Donghae oppa know about this?I guess i dont have to tell him already.'

'Shut up!'Yoona stand up and now she get ready to throw out all her anger to Uee after what she had done to her before.

'Oh,you're getting brave now Yoona.You know what,im used to admire Kim Yoona but since i know that she is the girl who took away my Donghae,i guess i did a biggest mistake by admiring a liar.

'What?Your Donghae?What do you mean?'Yoona asked ignoring Uee calling her a liar.

'We're both are getting married soon.And you better get away from him!'.Uee said as she get out from the room.

Yoona just keep silent and still holding her phone.Donghae already hung up her calls.Tears starting to flow down to her cheek when she run to her car leaving Yuri behind.

'Marry?Donghae oppa?'Yoona grabbed the car keys and drove away from the show,leaving Yuri behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae's POV

'Im going to tell her today'.Donghae said when he's already stand up in front of Yoona's house.He tried to call her but she didnt answer it.

'Where is she?!'.He yelled.

Its almost 2 hour since he wait for her but still,she didnt call him back.Donghae decided to go home when suddenly Yoona call him.He want to scold her but he didnt  when he heard another woman talking to her.What make him shock is it was Uee who talking to her.He end the call and tried to call Yuri.As soon as Yuri told him about the show,he drove to the place and searched for Yoona until he met Yuri.

'Yuri-ah,where's Yoona?'Donghae still breathless when talking to Yuri.

'She just here before but now she didnt.She even left me here.Yah!Lee Donghae,what else did you do to her?!'Yuri yelled.

'Nothing,i better go now.Thanks Yuri!'Donghae run back to his car and drove away.

'You better look for her!Aish!Im going to kill you Lee Donghae'.Yuri shout.

 

'Yoona,please dont do anything.'.Donghae very worried if Yoona will do something harmful since he knew that Uee already told her about the marriage.

***Lame update..Sorry guys.

Comment and subscribe me please.Thank you..^^