Chapter 4

My One and Only ==> Yoong

At home,

As soon as Donghae open the door,he saw a girl was chatting with his parents.

 'Omma'

'Oh,donghae-ah come here,meet your future wife'

'Hello,im..'

'Omma,we need to talk ALONE'

'Arrasso,lets go to the kitchen.Hmm,excuse us for a moment'

At the kitchen,

'Omma,i will never ever marry to a girl that i didnt even know!you cant tell me what i have to do!'

'Donghae-ah,dont yell at me,im your mom and you should respect my decision!'

'i dont like her and FYI,i already had mine and im not gonna break her heart,i love her so much,you can't force me to fulfill your desires now please tell them,im not agree with this stupid plan!

'Shes yoona right,you know what can i do to her if you didnt agree with this'

'i dont care!if you like that girl you should marry her,not me!im done with this!'

'Lee Donghae!you better think carefully before you decide!'his mom yelled

Donghae run to his room and slammed the door.

Back to the living room,

'im sorry for that,i'll make he agree with this marriage,dont worry'.

'its okay,well you know,kids nowadays,really hard to follow what the olders told them.'the girl's mother said.

 

That night,Donghae cant sleep well,all he think is about Yoona.Suddenly,he remember what his mom told him earlier,

''You know what can i do to her if you didnt agree with this''

'she cant be serious isnt she?what if she hurting my yoong?but if i accept this marriage,it will hurt her too.'Donghae thought.

then suddenly his mom open his door,

'Donghae,tomorrow you will go to your new school,you better sleep early,and yeah im almost forgot,you'll go with your fiancee.she will come here and you guys can go to the school together.'

'WTF?!mom!'Donghae stand up but before he continue his words,she's already closed the door.

'THIS IS SOO UNACCEPTABLE!'Donghae shout from his room.

The next morning,

Yoona's POV

'Unnie,morning.'yoona slowly go the kitchen after finished packing her books.

'Yoona,are you alright?you look so tired,you should take a day off from school and take a rest.you came late last night because your work right.'yuri worriedly look at her.

'no,i cant skipped my class,i'll miss my subject,you know,i got my exam next week.'yoona said weakly.

'you,stubborn girl.Alright,call me if you need me okay,im just scared you will faint at school.'

'okay,i will.i better go now,bye unnie!'

'bye,dont forget what i'd told you just now,call me!'

'i will,dont worry'.

Yoona busy massaging his forehead without knowing that her lecturer is looking at her.

'Im Yoona,are you alright?'the lecturer said.

'Oh!,yes yes,im alright.'Yoona said while trying to pay attention with her studies.

'Ok,pay attention all,i've an announcement to make,we will accept a new student today,he just arrived from the united states yesterday.So,please cooperate with him.Introduce yourself.'

'Hello,im Lee Donghae and im a transferred student from United States,please be nice to me.Thank you'

Yoona was shocked and felt glad that her boyfriend had returned but she feel a bit angry because he had promised that she would become the first person he met after arrived in korea.Yoona deliberately not paying attention to him and pretended to read her book.

'Ok,Lee Donghae,you may now sit next to Im Yoona.'

'Oh,Im Yoona?Yoong?'Donghae said without realize that the lecturer can hear him well.

'Sorry?'the lecturer look at him with confused.

'Oh,no no,sorry,thank you sir.'

Donghae's POV

'mom,i'll go now!'after Donghae opened the door, a woman was standing in front of the door and smiled when she saw Donghae.

'Good morning Donghae-ssi'.Uee said shyly.

'Yah,who are you?'Donghae speaking harshly.

'Oh,im your future wife.'Uee said while trying to hold shame after being given an unexpected words from Donghae.

'Excuse me?I did not consider you as my future wife and just to let you know,im already had my girlfriend.So you better stop your efforts to lure me by wearing a provocative cloths.'

Uee suprised by what she heard from Donghae.Uee thought,after she wore that,Donghae will enamored with her ​​y body and approve their marriage but she's wrong.

'Im sorry,i promise you i'll never dressed up like this again.Forgive me.'Uee pretend to feel guilty in front of Donghae so that he realizes that Uee is an innocent woman.

Donghae feel guilty with what he just said to Uee and of course he do not realize that he was deceived by Uee's false tear.

'Sorry,i just..nevermind lets go to the school,or we'll be late'.

'Yes!Fool!You are in my trap now Donghae,you'll be mine'Uee said in her heart.

'Ok,im sorry again'.Uee said innocently.

In the car,

'So,who's the lucky girl?'Uee said suddenly.

'Im Yoona'.

what!Yoona,that .dont worry Donghae,i'll make her dissapear from your life and you will only love me,ONLY ME!'Uee said quietly.

'sorry,did you say something?'

'Uh?no,i didnt.'Uee said and give a fake smile.

'You have a big trouble IM YOONA'.Uee thought evilly.

 

Wow,looks like Yoona is in a big trouble.What is exactly Uee's evil plan?next chapter will be the answer.^^