Chapter 3

My One and Only ==> Yoong

Donghae still remember the moment he had with Yoona before he left,her personalities which make him to fall in love with her.

He thought that Yoona was so different from the other girls he know.Yoona was so lovely,understanding and rarely get angry.She will ask him a reason if he did anything wrong and she will support him no matter what happen.There was one time..

FLASHBACK

'OPPAAAA..i love you,Yoona was a !She doesnt deserve you,im much pretty than her.!'a girl named So Eun So was flirting with Donghae,while Donghae was drunk and cant get anything straight in his mind.

'Yah!,Dont you dare call her like that!Or i..'Donghae's words was cut by a kiss from Eun So,and well he dont know what comes to his mind when he kiss her back with a more passionate kiss.They almost did 'you know what' at the couch in the bar when Yoona saw them.Actually Yoona was forced by her friend to come for fun to the bar and when she was just get inside,she saw Donghae kissing with a girl.And at the moment Yoona saw them,Donghae came back to his sense and he push Eun So from him.He stand up and he saw Yoona looking at him.

'Yoong?'

'Oh!Hae-ah,im sorry for disturbing you two.Im sorry.'Yoona run to her car and drive with a high speed make Donghae lost her.

'im dead!'Donghae yelled at himself.

Donghae drive his car with a high speed to Yoona's house.He keep calling Yoona's name in front of her house.

Yoona cant stand it by watching Donghae kneeling on the road.So,she come out while bringing a jacket.

'Hae-ah,stop doing this,you'll hurt yourself.Go home and take this jacket or you'll get cold tomorrow'.Yoona said without looking at his eyes.

And when yoona was about to walk Donghae pull her wrist and they look at each other's eyes for a moment.

'Yoong-ah,im sorry,i dont know what comes to me when that suddenly kiss me,i was drunk back then and when i realize what i was doing,i push her away from me.You know,i have a lot problem now and i was just want to release my stress.Yoong-ah,mianhe'

'Its alright,if you have a problem,you can tell me and we will work it out.You dont have to drink and hurting yourself.Go home,im tired,we'll talk about this tomorrow.'Yoona kiss his cheek and get into her house but stop when Donghae suddenly kiss her and he said,

'Yoong-ah,im really sorry,i promise i'll never do that again.I love you so much!'

'Neh oppa,im understand,now go home and take a bath,your smell so bad!'Yoona said and pretend to be alright.

'Thats my Yoong!Thank you yoong-ah,i'll go home now,rest okay!Saranghae!'

But,Donghae doesnt know that Yoona cried really hard that night and feels very hurt,she was just pretend to be okay because she love him so much.

END OF FLASHBACK

'Gosh!Donghae,you're really a bad person.'Donghae say to himself.Suddenly his mom call.

'Donghae-ah,where are you?'

'oh omma,im on my way,why?

'oh,you better be,i want you to meet someone here,your future wife!'His mom said happily.

'WHAT?!yah,omma i just came back and you already give me a bad news?!i didnt even agree with this!.'

'Yah!you must marry her,just get here and we'll take about this.'his mom turn off her phone without letting donghae to say another word.

'me?marry?no way!im only marry with Yoona!this is sooo not happening right now!gosh!'Donghae yelled in the car and Minho wake up,

'Yah,hyung keep your volume down,im sleeping right here!aish!

'what should i do?,i already make yoona waiting for me for 4 years,and now im getting married to another girl!

what will donghae do?will he marry his partner OR defend his YOONG?i'll keep updating and wait for the next chapter!..^^..n sorry for my english,im still learning..