Chapter 7

My One and Only ==> Yoong

'Yoona-ah,good news!,you can go home today'.Yuri said.

'Really?Honestly,i cant stand to stay here even only for 2 days.Im bored!Unnie,lets go shopping,i miss hangout with you.'Yoona cutely said to her unnie.

'Okay,i understand.But we must go home before 8 pm ok?You need to rest.'

'Okay!,Lets go,eh?'

'What?'

'I've not packed my things yet,unnie??'

'Aish!this kid,alright! I'll do it,your puppy eyes really annoyed me,go take a bath!

'Hehehe,,thanks unnie,i love you so much!'.Yoona run to the toilet while Yuri is busy packing her stuff.

Donghae's POV

'Its been 2 days,i miss her so much!Aigoo,Lee Donghae,serve your right!That the consequences you got when you act without thinking!'Donghae blamed himself.

Suddenly,Uee called him.

'Oppa!I miss you,want to hangout today?lets go shopping!'

'Yah,you.Im almost forgot about you,we really need to talk girl!Meet me at the mall.We have a problem to be discussed,and you are the one who cause it!'

'Oppa?..'

Donghae pressed the end button without letting Uee finished her word.

'This girl is getting on my nerve right now!'Donghae grabbed his jacket but before he went out,his mother called him.

'Donghae-ah,where are you going?'

'Im going to meet Uee.Mom,im not getting married like you guys planned and dont ever make me do it!'

'Yah!What are you talking about?!You?!'

'Im going'!

Donghae went to his car and drove to the mall where he promised to meet with Uee.

At the mall

'Unnie lets go over there,that cloths are so cute,i want to buy it!'

'What?This is so not you Yoona.Whats wrong with you,you always like a simple type cloths,not like that.Are you having a fever?'Yuri said as she put her hands on Yoona's forehead.

'Yah,unnie.People change you know,Now LETS GO!'Yoona grabbed Yuri's hands and run to the shop.

 

As soon as Donghae reached at the mall,Uee already waiting for him at the Cafe Shop.When she saw Donghae,she quickly hugged him without realizing that her secret was revealed.Donghae broke the hug and give her a death glare.

'Oppa,whats up with the face?'Uee questionally looked at Donghae.

'So,this is it?Are you happy now?!After making up a story about Yoona?!And you act like you didnt do anything wrong?Hey,whats wrong with you?What is your problem with her?!'Donghae yelled at her without thinking that other people are watching them.

'Oppa,i didnt do anything wrong,why are you yelling at me,im your fiancee!'Uee still didnt want to admit her wrongs.Donghae pull her and get into his car.

'Yah!Oppa!You hurting me!'Uee complain.

'You,answer me!'

'What?!About yoona?Oh yes,i am making up that story,you're such a fool for believing me.And now,let me guess,both of you already broke up right?!Then you should be happy without her,there's a lot girls like me want to be loved by you!Forget about that !'

'YOU?!Stop calling her like that!And i wll never love someone like you in my life!You are the not Yoona,and FYI,I am not with her anymore but i'll make her mine,and dont you dare to give me a another problem.!Now get out!'

'Im going to tell my mom!'You and I will getting married and..'

'In you dream!Get the hell out of my car!And dont you call me like that,You are not anyone for me!Go or you want me to do it?!

Uee get out from the car and directly go home with a shame and anger after being humiliated by Donghae.

'I really need to let go my stress,that girl is killing me!Aish!'Donghae thought and he went into the mall.

When he is busy walking,suddenly,he saw a figure that looked like Yoona,and the girl was alone.He quietly following the girl,and he was right.

 

'Yoona-ah,im going to the toilet,and after that i need to go to the Body Shop.Will you be okay walking alone?'

'Oh,i will.Dont worry,i'll call you later.Bye unnie!'

'Okay,bye'

 

'Umm,which one should i buy?'While Yoona busy looking at the cloths,suddenly she feel like someone is standing behind her.When she turned back,she saw a man is looking at her,Donghae.

'What are you doing here?'Yoona asked 

'I miss you'.Donghae hugged Yoona but Yoona release the hug and about to walk away from him but Donghae was too fast,he grabbed Yoona's wrist and drag her to a quiet place.Yoona tried to release her hands from Donghae's grip but she cant.He's too strong.

'What wrong with you?!'Yoona shouted at him.

'What?I just miss you so much!'Donghae smiled at her.

'Well,thats your problem.Im going!'

But before she does,Donghae once again pull her hands and without any warning,he kissed her.

Yoona trying to push Donghae but she cant.She's giving up,and only stand there kissed by him.she didnt give any respond causing Donghae continuely kiss her.

'STOP IT AT ONCE!'Yoona push Donghae with her effort and break the kiss.

'Yoong-ah,please be mine!I cant live without you!'

Yoona looked at him,she love him so much but she cant.

'Im sorry Donghae.'She said as she walked away from him.

'Yoong-ah,this is not you,please let me prove it you.I just need a second chance!'

'Oh,you want it so badly right,okay, prove it!'Then,she just go without hearing anything from Donghae.

'I will Yoona,thank you.'

 

Yoona gave Donghae a second chance!I wonder what is her plan?.I'll update the next chapter soon.Thanx for reading my story!^^