Chapter 8

My One and Only ==> Yoong

'Yoona!Wake up or you'll be late for school!'

Yoona was still in her dreamland when Yuri was shouting her name.

'Aigoo,this kid!'Yuri run to Yoona's room.

'Yah!'Yuri shouted.

'Unnie!Again,why are you yelling like a crazy woman,i want to sleep more!Im tired!Aish!'Yoona murmuring and was about to sleep.

'Yah,you said you'll have your exam today?!

'What?'Yoona sat back and looked at Yuri with a questioned look.

'YAH,today is your last paper!'

'OOO,MYYY,GODDD,IM LATE!!!!'Yoona run to her bathroom and took a quick shower.

''God,Yoona-ah,pabo!'Yuri walked downstairs and continued finishing her breakfast.

Yoona was just walked without taking her breakfast.

'Yah,Yoona you...'Yuri stopped when she saw Yoona already drive away.

'Wow,Yoona.You're same like superman,hahaha!'Yuri laughed when she looked at Yoona behaviour.

 

Yoona's POV

'Damn!Im late!how come i..?Wait,last night im studying until..yah!i didnt set my alarm last night!Yoona,you pabo!How can you forgot your exam?!'Yoona shouted in her car and blamed herself.

'Okay,im here,finally!'Yoona run to her class and without her realized,Donghae was staring at her.

Knock knock....

'Umm,im sorry im late.Can i come in?'Yoona looked at her lecturer.

'Okay,you still have 3 minutes,you're excused but please,do not make a same mistake again,You may now take your sit.'

'I wont,thank you sir.'Yoona walked to her seat and was not aware of Donghae,who was still staring at her.

Even Yoona woke up late,but still,she can answer the question with confidence,Oh well,she's genius.

After the exam,Yoona went to the park to calm her mind.

'waah,im finally finished my paper.I should go on vacation for a while since i've got 2 weeks holiday.Better call my manager first,hopefuly i didnt have any schedule for next week.'Yoona took out her phone and dialing her manager's number.

'Oppa!'

'Oh,Yoona,what's up?'

'Umm,i just want to asked you,do i have any activities for next week?'

'Oh,wait.You're didnt for next week but you'll have your show on Sunday.You'll be the main model on a Burberry Fashion Show.I was about to tell you,but you called me first.Hehehe.'

'Oh,thats good!i was about to go on vacation next week,can you buy me a ticket and book me a room?'

'Okay,anything for my Yoona.Hahahaa,so where do you want to go?'

'Umm,how about Jeju?'

'Okay,but dont forget about the show.'

'Okay oppa,thanks a lot.I'll go on this Saturday.

'Got it.i'll text your ticket's number and enjoy your vacation!Bye!'

'Hahaha,okay.I will.Bye!'

'Yay,finally i can rest.'

 

Donghae's POV

'Aish!where is this girl?,She cant be late for her exam.'Donghae was busy waiting for Yoona after he heard a knock.At first,he cant recognise the person,but after a few minutes,he realized that the person was Yoona.Yoona was wearing this.

.

'Wow,she's beautiful,i'd never see her in that kind of outfit.She got a long legs.How come i'd never realized about it?'Donghae thought while looking at Yoona.

All the student in the class was staring at her and widened their eyes.'Shes y.'One of the student said.Donghae heard it and looked at the guy that was looking at Yoona,he just feels like he want to punch him but he cant.

Yoona didnt realized about it and just sit down while doing her exam without her noticed that everyone in the class were looking at her.

After the exam,when Yoona walked out from the class,all the students were still suprised with the new Yoona.

'She looks like a model.Im going to make her mind.'One of the boys in the class said.

'No!Shes mine!You're the one who always insulted her.'The other boys said.

'Yah,you too!'

Suddendly,Donghae came to them and said,

'Excuse me?She's my girlfriend,and dont you dare to looked at her like with your y mind!'

The boys were silent since Donghae was well known in the university.

'Okay,sorry.Chill out bro.'

'Im not your bro'.Donghae sarcastically said and walked away.

He followed Yoona to the park.He want to talk to her but he's afraid that she will avoid him again.He looked at Yoona' s back.

'She's beautiful,why you never dressed like that before Yoong-ah,are you trying to make me regret?'Donghae thought in his mind.

 

At the park,

Donghae saw Yoona was talking to someone in her phone.

'Oppa??whos that guy?'Donghae coludn't hear properly of what was Yoona said but he heard something about vacation.So,he silently sit on the bench behind her,and Yoona didnt know about it.

Before Yoona finished her conversation,Donghae quickly walked from the park and went to his class.

'So,you're going to Jeju?You cant leave me alone Im Yoona'.Donghae thought after he eavesdropping Yoona's conversation.

'I need to do something'

 

Uee's POV

'Girls,lets go to the park,im bored'Uee said

'Okay!'

As soon as they reached at the park,Uee stop and saw a figure that looks like a model that she admired.

'Wait!,isnt that?Kim Yoona!?'Uee shouted make the girls look at the figure.

'Yeah,she looks like her,but she looked like Im Yoona too.'Sohee said.

'No way,lets go and ask her.'

 

Yoona's POV

'im feeling great,i hope no one can recognise me eventhough i change a little of my outfit.'Yoona said while fixing her cloths.

Suddenly,she feels like someone tapped her shoulder,she looked behind and she saw Uee and the gangs.

'Excuse me?'Uee said.

'Uee?'

'Are you Kim Yoona?The famous model?'

'Crap!she recognise me?what should i do?'Yoona thought and she began to panic.

'Umm,im..'

'But you wearing Im Yoona's nametag.'Uee looked at her.

Yoona lose of words,she cant tell them about her real identity,it cant ruined her freedom.

'Yah,she is Yoona,the silly girl.Whats up with the outfit?Since when did you change your style?'Sunye said.

'Girls,let her talk,now speak.'Uee commanded Yoona.

'I cant tell you,in fact,its not even your business.'Yoona started to walk but Uee stopped her.

'You better tell me or i'll make you.'

'Sorry but no!'Yoona run to her car and went home since she had finished her paper.

 

'Yah!'Uee shouted but Yoona pretend like she didnt hear them.

'We got a work to do'Uee said.

'What work?We got a work?another assignment?no!'Sohee yellled.

'Yaah!!!'Uee yelled at her.

Suddenly,Sunye hit Sohee's shoulder.

'Yah fool,we need to know what is that girl's secret.Aish,you really need to do something with your brain.'

'Oh,hehee,sorry.So,who's the girl?'Sohee ask innocently.

'Yah!!Sohee!'Uee once again yelled at her.

'What?!You hurting my ear!'Soheen murmured.

 

~~Will Yoona's secret be revealed by Uee~~

~~What is Donghae's plan after hearing Yoona's talking about vacation?~~