Chapter 6

My One and Only ==> Yoong

'What are you doing here?'

'im here for you,yoong-ah i..'

'Go home,why you have to come here, and see a dirty girl,like you said earlier?'You should go home,or you'll be despised by others if they saw you talking to a .'Yoona said while she's trying to hold her pain.

Donghae was suprised after hearing what was said by Yoona.Donghae embraced Yoona and apologized repeatedly,without he realize it,his tears came out.

Yoona know Donghae was crying but,the wound in her heart was impossible to be cured after that incident.

'Yoong-ah,im sorry,i mean it.please forgive me,i was just too stupid for believing others people more than you.please give me one more chance,i promise i'll never hurt you again.please?'

Suddenly,Yoona smile and she said

'Lee Donghae ssi,i think you should go now,the girl you talking about,she's dead already since the one that she loved the most killed her by calling her a .'

'Yoona-ah,what are you talking about?,why you calling my full name,you know i hate it when you say that to me,..'before Donghae continued his words,

'Lee Donghae-ssi,the girl you loved long time ago also hate it when you called her a ,but you never know about it,because you only care about your feelings.'

'Yoong-ah,please dont this to me,i love you so much!'

'ME.YOU.END,wait we already broke up remember,and thats you who did that.'Yoona lay back to her bed and closed her eyes.Yoona didnt mean to say that but,she have to.

Donghae cant say anything since Yoona was hurt.He turned back but before he closed the door,

'Im Yoona,i will make you mine and you heard it,I WILL.'

Then,he went into his car and drove to his house.

Yoona heard what was said by Donghae.

'Try me Lee Donghae,you want to see the real me,then i will,lets see if you can handle it'.Yoona thought in her mind.