Chapter 15

My One and Only ==> Yoong

Yoona reached at her home.She went direct to the kitchen and grabbed some alcoholic drinks.She is stressed out and almost losing her mind.She didnt closed the or open her heels.Thank god she didnt killed herself.And yes,she's get drunk easily.

'Yah,donghae.Your such a coward!Leaving me behind and you know what,i dont even know why i love you so much!'Yoona was at the living room by herself and there's alcohol everywhere.Suddenly there's someone rush into the house and it was Donghae.

'Yoong!Where are you?!'Donghae shouted her name hundred of time and stopped when he saw lifeless woman sat near the couch.

Donghae's POV

'Yoona!What the hell are doing right now?!'Donghae took away the bottle from Yoona's hand.(Just imagine she's talking when drunk.^^)

'Yah,who are you?!Give it back!'Yoona tried to take the bottle but Donghae pulled her into a hug.

'Im sorry,im sorry Yoong,stop doing this!You're hurting yourself.Stop it okay?Please!'Donghae pleaded her but Yoona ignored him and laughed.

'Yah,whoever you are,i want to tell you my story.'Yoona said.

'Next time okay,now stop it and i'll take you to your room.Stand up.'Donghae said but Yoona still hugging her knees and suddenly there's a tears dropped.Donghae stopped and looked at her.

'Listen okay!Just listen!'Yoona yelled while holding her tears.Donghae sit down in front of her and looked deeply into her eyes.

'You know what,i have a lovely boyfriend.He's Donghae.Hahaha..I love him eventhough he leave me,hurt me and called me a bi***.Funny right.I dont know why i love him so much.I dont like being called with that word!Its hurt me,really hurt!But he said that and i almost lost my mind but im happy when he followed me to....where is it?I dont remember.Hey you,do you know where is it??'Yoona looked at him.

'Its Jeju.'Donghae answered her and felt guilty but still listening to her.

'Ah...yaaaaa..Jeju!You're clever.Hey,he did a lot of sweet things to me.He layed beside me and i layed on his chest.I called him oppa again,because i miss him so much!eventhought he called me bi***.Hahahahaa....Im yoona,you're such an easy woman and a bi***.Maybe he's right.I am a b.......'Yoona's word cutted when Donghae kissed her.A passionate kiss that make Yoona cant pushed him.He broke the kiss and hug her.

'Stop say that word.Just stop!Look to me.'He forced her to look at him.

'Donghae oppa?'Yoona finally realized him but she cant yelled at him.She just keep silent and waiting for him to continue his word.

'Im not going to marry that woman.Its planned by my mom but i'll never ever ever marry her.'Donghae said with a serious tone and Yoona just look at him with her teary eyes.And then she hug him.

'Im sorry yoong,i really am.I'd hurt you lot of time and i'll never do that againTrust me okay.'Donghae said.

'Its hurt.My heart really hurt.I hate you.Why are you doing this to me?!'Yoona yelled but she's still hugging him.

'You're' drunk.People didnt get mad while hugging a person so tight like this.'Donghae smiled and carried her with bride style.

'Lee Donghae is a bad guy!He hurt me!'Yoona still talking eventhough she's getting weak because the alcohol.Donghae let out a small laugh with her cute action.

'Okay,im a bad guy.Now sleep.'Donghae said after placing her on her bed.Yoona whined like a baby and pulled him to the bed.

'Yah,Im yoona.What the..?'Donghae realized that his face only a few centimeter from her face.He kissed her so passionate but Yoona didnt kiss him back.And now he's on top of her and keep kissing her.He's stop for a while and look at her angelic face.

'Hahaha,yah lee donghae,you just making out with your sleeping girlfriend.Stupid.'Donghae cursed himself and layed beside her while pulling her blanket.Donghae placed her head on his chest and he's hugging her tightly.

'Im sorry Yoong.'Donghae said and they sleep peacefully.

'Oppa,marry me.Not that woman.I'll kill you if you dont.'Yoona said in her sleep.

'Donghae laugh and kiss her forehead.'Okay Yoong,i'll marry you.'

Then,Yoona smiled and said,'Good boy'.

'You're dreaming Yoong.Sleep.'Donghae said and smiled when Yoona nod her head and there's no more voice in the room.