Chapter 10

My One and Only ==> Yoong

'Yah,what secret?i dont have any secret!'Yoona yelled

'Oh,really?Your secret,a famous model in SM agency K.I.M Y.O.O.N.A.'Donghae start teasing Yoona.

'No,thats no true!How do you know?I never told anyone about this except my unnie!'

'Stupid Yoong,look at this picture,you still wearing our couple bracelet,and it is personally made which is mean thats bracelet,only both of us have it.You wearing it right now.'

Yoona hide her hand and pretends to be busy with her iphone,without her noticed,showing her couple keychain with Donghae.Donghae saw it and smiled.

'And that too.'Donghae pointed at the keychain.Yoona quickly keep her phone in her bag and looked at him.

'So what?,it doesnt mean anything to anymore.I just kept it because it'll be a waste if i throw it away.'

'Are you sure Yoong?Because seeing you still wearing our couple stuff make me so happy.It shows me that your heart still belong to me.'Donghae said while looking at her.

'Whatever,in fact you started it all first,not me.Now serve your right!'Yoona layed back to her seat and about to close her eyes.

'Maybe you right,im the one who started it first,but dont i have the right to get a second chance?Yoong?Dont pretend to fall asleep,answer me?'Donghae shake her hand but Yoona still didnt want to talk to him.

'Whether you like it or not,i'll be with you until you accept me back into your life.Sleep well Yoong-ah.'Donghae kissed her forehead and layed back to his seat,but his eyes still on her.

Yoona heard it but she just closed her eyes,pretend to fall asleep.She loves him thats why she still keep their couple keychain and bracelet.

Suddenly,the plane was starting to shake a little,Yoona woke up and she's very scared until she hug Donghae and hide her face on his chest.

'Yoong,its alright,its okay right now.'Donghae felt very happy when he can smell her scent again,he hugged Yoona and caressed her hair.

Well,the weather was not really good,so the plane was starting to shake but its back to normal again.Yoona didnt realized that she already fall asleep on Donghae's chest until the plane was safely landing at Jeju International Airport.

'Yoong?Wake up,we are here.'

Yoona wake up and realized that she was sleeping on Donghae's chest.She quickly back off and accidently hit her head on the window.

'Ouch!'Yoona holding her head while the other was smiling looking at her.

'Yah,be careful.Why were you back off so sudden?'Donghae pull her and touch her head.

'Are you alright now?'

'Yes,im okay.Sorry i fell asleep on your...you know.Sorry for burdening you.'Yoona said while trying hard to hold her pain.

'Its okay,you not giving me any burden Yoong-ah,you just make me happy'Donghae smiled

'Cut it out.Im going,Thanks for everything,now will you excuse me?I cant take my things if you are still sitting there.'

'Nope,we are going together.Come on!I'll take your stuff.'Donghae grab her hands with his left hand while the other hands holding Yoona's stuff.

'Yah,who said we will going together?'

'ME.'Donghae just held her hands without letting her to say a words.Then,they got out from the plane and heading to a car which was rented by him.

'Donghae,could you please let go my hands,you holding it almost every time.My hands still hurt.'As soon as Donghae heard that,he quickly let go her hands.

'Im sorry Yoong.Now,get in.'Donghae opened the door but Yoona still standing and didnt get in.

'Yoong?'

'Donghae,why should i follow you?Its not like we will stay in the same hotel.I'll just go by myself.'Yoona said as she grab her stuff,but like always Donghae stopped her.

'I know,just get in.Please?I cant let my beautiful girl walking all by herself.In fact,its getting dark.Its dangerous for you to walk alone.'

'You'll never stop do you?'Yoona said as she get in the car.Donghae just smiled and get in the car too.

'I'll never stop Yoong.'Donghae said in the car.

'Whatever,n BTW im not your girl.'Yoona sarcastically said.

'Yes you're not but you will.'

'Aish!Just send me to Hotel Lotte and after that you can go'

'You will stay there?!Me too,we were meant to be together!'Donghae said excitedly.

'Seriously?God,when will i can be free from this man.'Yoona murmured.

'Hey!I heard that!'

'Duh!'Yoona said making Donghae laugh.

'What so funny?'Yoona looked at him.

'Your so cute.'Donghae pinched her cheek.Yoona tried to cover her blushing face,she looked outside the window and smile a little.

'I saw that!'Donghae said.

'What?Now could you please focus on your driving?'Yoona turn to the window and blamed herself.'Yah,im yoona!Control yourself.You should be mad at him!'

'Alright,anything for my Yoong'.Donghae look forward but still smiling.

They finally reached at Hotel Lotte.The place was so beautiful when since the sky getting dark.The shining light along their journey to the hotel cause Yoona dazzled.

'Waaa,its pretty!'Yoona shouted cause Donghae to laugh.

'You are beautiful than that.'Donghae said without any warning.

'Stop flirting.'

'Okay,now lets go.We're here.Come on.'Donghae gave his keys to the guard,and the worker get all their stuff.Donghae lead Yoona to the main counter

'Im Yoona'.Yoona said and the receptionist quickly searched for her name.

'There you go miss.'

'Thank you'Yoona smiled.Suddenly Donghae speak.

'Umm,is there any empty room near her room?'Donghae said while Yoona busy with her phone.

'Oh yes,there is.Do you want to book it sir?'

'Yes please and make it quick okay,i dont want her to know about this.'

'There you go sir.Enjoy your time.'The receptionist bowed to them.

'Are you done yet?Im tired.I'll go first.'Yoona said but Donghae follow her.

'We are living on the same floor.My room is next to your room.'Yoona widened her eyes.

'What?!,yah Lee Donghae!'Donghae closed with his hand and bring her to the elevator.

'Aish!'Yoona let out a big sigh.

They reached at 4th floor.Donghae sent Yoona to her room but he didnt leave.

When Yoona get in her room,Donghae locked the door causing to Yoona look at him.

'What are you doing,get out!Im tired!'Yoona shouted as she lay on her bed.Yoona thought that Donghae was already get out but when she opened her eyes,Donghae was already sleep beside her,with her hands hugging her waist.She about to wake him but she looked at him for a while.

'He must be so tired.Never mind,i'll just scold him tomorrow.'Then Yoona fall asleep on Donghae chest.

'Tomorrow gonna be a long day'Yoona thought.

'I know,you still love me yoong.'Donghae opened his eyes and kiss her forehead.Then they fall asleep.

comment please..^^..