Chapter 5

My One and Only ==> Yoong

After the class over,

Donghae did not care about Yoona in their class after hearing what was said by Uee.

(FLASHBACK)

'i know Yoona,she's popular among the boys in our university'Uee begin her evils plan.

'Oh,she's there!wow,i cant wait to meet her.She is popular when she was in high school,she's beautiful but she never feels proud of it'Donghae excitedly said.

'Oh,she WAS.'Uee interrupt.

'What do you mean?'Donghae ask.

'You're not supposed to know about it'.Uee acting like she care.

'No,tell me!'Donghae raised his voice.

'Well,if you insisted,she was dating with a lot of guys there,and she had done things which is not a girl suppose to do.You know what i mean.'

'No!She's not that kind of girl!She's very pure,innocent,kind ...'Donghae's words is cutted by Uee.

'Donghae-ssi,peoples change.'Uee feels like she want to laugh when she said that but she try to hold it.

'No,it cant be,Yoong,why are you doing this to me?'Donghae almost cried after Uee told him about Yoona.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Yoona' POV

'I cant stand this anymore,i have to talk to him'Yoona thought.

Yoona sit next to Donghae but he doesnt feels like he want to talk with her.

'Oppa,how are you?I miss you so much'.Yoona happily hold Donghae's arm and give him a cute facial expression which is Donghae never resist long time ago.

Donghae released his arm from Yoona and gave her a death glare.

Yoona suprised by what Donghae just did to her.

'Oppa,what wrong?Dont you remember me,im Yoona.'Yoona said innocently.

'Get off me you dirty girl,i once know a pure,kind and CLEAN yoona long time ago,but now that girl is already dead!'Donghae harshly said to Yoona.

'Oppa..'Donghae didnt let her finished her words and say

'Dont you dare to call me oppa,you are not my GIRLFRIEND,YOU ARE JUST A !'Donghae yelled without knowing that Yoona hate when people call her a especially from a person that she love the most.

Before Yoona say a words,Donghae already walk away and he was not alone when he walk,he's with the woman that hate her so much,Uee.And Uee giving her evill glare and Yoona right away know what makes Donghae said like that to her.But she didnt expect that Donghae will lose faith for her.

Yoona run to Donghae and she try to speak but when she held his arm, Donghae push roughly Yoona hands from him as if he was amused to look at Yoona.Donghae did not know that Yoona is sick and he went along with Uee without having an intention to look back.

Yoona fell and sprained her left hand after being push by Donghae.And at time,Yoona's face looks so pale and suddenly she fainted.

At the hospital,

'Where am i?'Yoona not realize that she was faint before and sprained her left hand.

'Yoona-ah,you are in a hospital,you fainted and you also sprained your hand back then,i told you to not go to your class today but..'Yuri was about to scold Yoona but stop when she saw Yoona is crying.'Hey,whats wrong?Why are you crying?'Yuri ask.

'Unnie,he's back and..'Yoona told Yuri about what happened at the class.

'He said that?!Does he even know that you didnt like to be called a !He is so dead!'Yuri run to her car leaving Yoona without letting her say a word.

Yoona quickly grab her phone while trying hard to hold her pain,she searching for Yuri's number and call her,

'Unnie,stop,dont do anything,just let him be,i promise you i'll never talk to him again if you come back here'.Yoona said weakly.

'But,yoona he just..aish!,alright!You promise me or else,i talk to him.Arrasso?'Yuri said as she stop her car and return to the hospital.

'Alright unnie,komawo.'Yoona said while wiping her tears.

After their conversation,Yoona  feel very hurt and disappointed because of Donghae who tend to believe the words of others than herself.Yoona asleep within minutes and not realize that Yuri already sit next to her bed.Yuri looked at Yoona and saw her tears.

Yuri's POV

'i should call her agency first and told them that Yoona cant work for this moment'.

'Umm,hello this is Yuri,Yoona's friend,Yoona cant attend any show for a while because she is in hospital right know and she sprained her hand so the doctor told her to take a rest for a week,i hope you understand that.'

'Oh,okay,dont worry.Im giving her a permission to take a week off.Send my regards to her,she is a hardworking girl and kind,it will be no problem if she want to rest,she deserve it after all things she had achieve for our agency.'Yoona's boss said.

'Thank you so much!i know she is,thank you again'.Yuri happily said.

'Ok,you're welcome.'

Donghae's POV

At his room,

'i cant believe she did this to me!i hate you Yoona!'Donghae throw away his pillow and suddenly a call come from his phone.

'what?!'Donghae shouted.

'Yah,hyung,slow down your voice,what is wrong with you?!'Minho scolded Donghae.

'Sorry,i just having a little problem,hey,lets go the bar,i want to drink.Meet me at 8'o clock.'

'Okay hyung,i just thinking about that,thats why i called you.See ya!'

I need to forget about you Yoona,you betrayed me!'Donghae thought.

Yuri's POV

Suddenly her phone vibrating and it was his boyfriend.

'Hello honey,where are you,lets go to the bar tonight.'He said

'Hello,im in the hospital,my friends was sick,sorry i cant go with you tonight.'

Suddenly Yoona woke up and she look at Yuri.

'Unnie,just go,im alright here.You dont have to worried about me.Go,have fun!'Yoona give her a little smile to convince Yuri that she's alright.

'Are you sure?'Yuri worriedly look at Yoona.

'Yes,i'll call you if i need anything okay.'

'Okay Yoona,i will come back here tomorrow morning.Oh,i'd already talk to your boss about you,he give you a week off.You just get some rest okay.I'll go now.Bye!'Yuri hug Yoona and continue talking with her boyfriend.

'Minho-ah,i'll wait you at my house okay,dont be late.'

'Arrasso honey,bye!'

At the bar,

Donghae was busy drinking in a VIP room while looking at Yoona's photo.'Yoona,i hate you!'He yelled.

'Yah Lee Donghae,why are you always yelling?!'Suddenly Minho appeared with Yuri and she was suprised when she heard Donghae's name.

'Donghae?Yoona's boyfriend?You?!'Yuri shouted at Donghae cause them to suprised.

'Honey,you know him?'Minho asked Yuri.

'Duh!i know him since i met with YOONA,as if IM YOONA!hey you bastard!How dare you call Yoona with a sentence that she hated most!Are you even her boyfriend?'Yuri yelled at Donghae.

'Oh,so she's your friends,she is a when she sleep with a lot of guys at the university,isnt she?!'Donghae stood up and faced Yuri.

'WTH?!she never done such a thing!Im as her housemates and i know her!What?you know her longer than me and you dont know what kind of girl she is?This is what you called TRUE LOVE LEE DONGHAE-SSI?!and wait,you called her a ?you know that you had made a biggest mistake ever by making ​​her upset and now she is in hospital,she also sprained her left hand after you pushed her when she was trying to talk to you?!I wondered if you know that she is waiting for you in such a patient for 4 years and now this consideration you give it to her,by calling her a ?!Wow,congratulation,you did a good job LEE DONGHAE!'.Yuri's anger explode after she heard the words from Donghae.

Donghae was silent after he heard Yuri's talk,he cant believe that he will be deceived by Uee's acting.

'But Uee said..'Donghae's words was cut by the slap given by Yuri.

'You're not qualified for being her boyfriend,you dont give her an opportunity to speak even a word and you just let your anger controlling your mind.Uee hate Yoona the most so she make a story by saying Yoona did that stupid things and you just believe her?Stupid!.Minho im going back.see you tomorrow,bye.'Yuri said as she give Minho a kiss on his cheek.

'I'll go with you.Hyung,i think you should talk about this with Yoona.Lets go honey.'Minho said as he wrapping his arm around Yuri's waist.

'Stupid man!'

'Honey,stop it already.it will be fine,ok?'Minho trying to persuade Yuri.

Donghae's POV

'What did i do?Yoona is in the hospital?wait,i need to see her!'Donghae quickly called Yuri and asking where is Yoona been hospitalized.Donghae apologized repeteadly to Yuri and after a few minute,Yuri told him where is Yoona.

'Thank you so much Yuri-ah!'

Donghae ran to his car and reach at the hospital only in less than 30 minutes.Donghae asked a nurse where is Yoona's room.He ran and open the door gently,then he saw Yoon was sleeping with his hand wrapped in a bandage,with eyes that were swollen, probably thinking about what he did to her.She looks very hurt.He slowly approached Yoona bed and hold her forehead.

'She's having a fever!What had i done?!You're so stupid Lee Donghae!'He thought in his mind.

Suudenly,while he looking at her,Yoona woke up.

'You?'Yoona trying to get up but she''s too weak.

 

Will Yoona forgive Donghae?Will she hide her tears again and giving him another chance?..wait for the next chapter..^^..

sorry for my english..