Chapter 1

My One and Only ==> Yoong

At the lake,

A couple were laying on the grass while watching the beautiful sky.The girl lay her head on her boyfriend's chest,while the boy wrapping his arm on her shoulder as he never want to let go of her.

'Yoong-ah'.Donghae said her name softly

'Neh oppa?.Yoona finally looked up and saw his beautiful eyes.They stared at each other's eyes for a few second.

'I love you'.Donghae give her kiss on her forehead.

'I love you too oppa,but why are you suddenly act like this?do you have any problem?'yoona worriedly look at his face.

'Im going to US this Saturday,to futher my studies there.My parents told me to do so.Im sorry,i didnt tell you earlier.I just don't want to hurt you and  make you think that i want to leave you here alone.Im sorry yoong-ah.'

Yoona look at his face deeply and she feels like she want to cry but she's tried hard to hold it.

'Hae-ah,its alright.i understand.So..'

Yoona suddenly stand up and clean her cloths and try to cover her small tear.

'So..lets go home,you must pack your things,its 2 days left before you go.You better get ready early,there's a lot thing you have to do.Come on,get up.'

Yoona said with her cheerful voice.

Donghae notice something wrong,cause everytime yoona said his name,Hae,he knew it right away that yoona is trying to cover up her tears.He get up quickly and held Yoona's wrist and make Yoona face him.

'Yoong-ah,don't try to hold your tears,i'll come back here,so please wait for me.I promise that you will be the 1st person i meet when i come back here,okay.Be strong for me Yoong-ah'.

Yoona look at his face and give him a kiss on his cheek.They hug and feel afraid to let go each other but they have to.

'Dont worry,i'll wait you here and please take care of yourself there,and if you change your heart,please let me know'.Yoona said and make Donghae shock.

'Yah,dont you dare to say that.I'll never ever stop loving you'.Donghae rise his voice a little bit.

'Ok oppa,im sorry.You should go back now.Its getting late,and i'll go home by myself.Dont worry oppa'.

'But,this is a last ride i can give you,please let me?.'Donghae said with his puppy eyes.

'Alright oppa,if that what you want.Lets go'.Yoona turn around and about to walk when suddenly Donghae give her a backhug and whispered to her ear,

'Saranghae,you are my one and only Yoong'.