Diary #7: How to aim for one, and score for two... While keeping your innocence ^.^

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

EXTRAAA long and complicated chapter ahead. NOT appropriate to those that are 'drama-phobic'. Viewer discretion is advised XPP

 

 

7 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE!! (Cause I put ALOT of work into this one ^.^ KAMSAMIDA!!)

 

 

An hour ago:

 

Kai's POV:

 

I may not be the smartest person out there, but I'm not stupid either. How am I supposed to respond to something like that?! This chick has gone crazy:

 

Come on. Just give me the damn money, and I'll sleep with you!!", she exclaimed. (KEKEKE, did you guys think he was talking about Bora?! LOL, I'm sorry I just had to do that).

 

Lets face the facts here. I'm not hot and pretty faced like Baekhyun Hyung, but my face isn't exactly 'ed up' either. I'm normal. I'm not a nerd, but I get average grades. I'm not 'muscel man', but I have abs. I DO think I am quite tall, though. This may be the only thing I have achieved more than Baekhyun Hyung.

 

I walked away from the club, grabbing my coat and my salary as I did so. I glanced side ways, only to catch my boss making out again. I rubbed my temples. At least this time it's with a women...

 

An hour later (Back to where we left off last chappie XPP)

 

I was at the door step of my house, when I noticed a figure sitting... Or, rather leaning against the door of my condo, which I shared with my step-hyung, Taemin. Unfortunately though, he was rarely ever in the house. It was sort of like a grad present from him a few years ago. He said it was 'ours', when really it was more like mine. He's generous for a step sibling. One of the many reasons that I love my hyung. One of the millions.

 

I squinted hard. Hmm... It's a girl this time... So it musn't be the hobo that constantly hang around here. Aisshhh, don't tell it's the hobo's girlfriend this time!

 

I puffed out my cheek, snuggling my nose into the soft fabric of my infinity scarf. Yes, I wear those scarfs. Is there a problem with that? No? Ok, good ^.^

 

With each step I took towards the figure, I felt my heart beat faster and faster. Without knowing, I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

 

Sora..?". I knelt down, a frown replacing my smile. I leant my face close, until our nose touched. A little more... And...

 

Your POV:

 

OMO! Igge moya?!" I screamed, as the familiar face leant closer. "Y-YAH!! What are you-"

 

I suddenly felt my forehead fill with warmth. But not for long. I felt him lean away (Or... I HOPE it's a him O.O ) and I realized that it was Kai.

 

He kinda smirked, and his arms wrapped around my body. One arm went underneath both my knees. The other enraveled itself around my back, and the next thing I know, I'm being bridal carried as he managed to open the door and slam it shut, as we made our way into the dark condo.

 

I felt my cheeks heat up, feeling my ear pressed firmly against his chest. 'Padam, padam..'. His steady heartbeat was like a lullaby to me ear drums. I couldn't make out his face exactly as he carried me up the stairs.

 

A-Ania..-"

 

Shh... Just relax. You're sick, my princess..". He whispered, as he placed me onto his large bed, tucking the covers around me. My eyes slighty adjusted to the dim light of the street and moon light, which shone through his balcony window.

 

Suddenly, the warmth of his hand left my side, and I felt myself gasp.

 

K-Kai... D-Don't go... Pl- AHH!". A loud thunder crashed through the pitch dark sky. Without knowing, I felt myself crumble into a ball, my head tucked in my arms. "I-I'm sc-cared of the thunder..."

 

I don't know what got into me, but the moment his broad chest embraced me again, his hand slowly my hair, I calmed down completely.

 

BB...", his husky whisper sent shivers through my spine. 'BB' was his nickname for me. Oh ... I-I can't feel this way for my bestfriend... This marriage might be fake, but... It feels so wrong. Yet at the same time, being with Kai feels so... So RIGHT.

 

I tried relaxing the mood, as I peered up and giggled. "BB sounds like 'baby'."

 

He chuckled, as he planted a kiss upon my forehead. It was as if an electric wave just hit through my body. But we've been this way since forever, all the kisses and everything. Why does it feel so different now? "Hmm... I won't call you 'baby', but 'babe' will work. Whaddaya think? Babe?".

 

I laughed. "That works."

 

Well... Why did you come so late at night? Don't tell me it was because you predicted the thunderstorm and decided to come to me for some early comfort.."

 

I smirked. "Well Oppa, there is a thing called 'weather forecast' now a days", I .

 

He laughed. "But seriously. What for..?"

 

And so, I told him about all that happened. About Baekhyun and I's 'feelings' towards eachother (more like hatred), how I wanted to skip the marriage, anddd... To the part where I needed his help with.

 

Obviously, he wasn't exactly all 'whoopdidoo' about the idea. But who said I was going to give up from there?

 

PLEEEAASEEEE, Oppa! I'm begging you, just pretend for a few days, neh? PLEEAASSEEE..."

 

He sighed, as he looked me in the eye. "Do you realize what you will be dragged into? What if we actually HAVE to get married at the end just to convince your parents?!".

 

I smiled, as I held his hand. "Then, Oppa. Let's get married."

 

His eyes widened. "Are you serious?".

 

I nodded. "Who knows? Maybe I really like you anyway", I winked.

 

He sighed, as a weak smile made its way upon his lips. "Oh well. Not like I'm gunna get anyone any better than you, little princess. Better safe than sorry!", he winked back.

 

I gasped. "YAH!", I laughed as I tackled him into a 'tickle war'. Oh gosh... How I wish I was engaged to Kai Oppa instead of that stupid hell of a bacon...

 

Kai's POV:

 

I was shocked when she asked me of the favour.

 

"Who knows? Maybe I really like you anyway", she had winked.

 

I was speechless at first. Don't you know, Pabo... It's too late. I already love you anyway...

 

Oh gosh... How I wish Bora was engaged to me instead of Baekhyun Hyung...

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

Ok, so help me out here.

 

I was bored at home, so I decided to come to my favorit donsaeng's house, surprised at how he had forgot to lock the door. But when I realized a girl was asking him to marry her through a confessison, I was shocked. When I realized that voice was Bora, I... I don't even know.

 

God, tell me... What is this bitter feeling squeezing at my heart right now? Why do I feel like it's being ripped into two, why do I have the urge to suddenly grab Bora away from that guy and break my own bestfriend into half? Tell me... Tell me why...", I whispered as I leant against the seat of my BMW, the rain falling endlessly onto the glass window.

 

The only problem? For the first time in my life, I wasn't sure whether it was the rain blurry by vision from the night view, or my endless tears trailing down my cheeks.

 

My hands tightened around the steering wheel as I glared through my rearview mirror at the two, currently tangled in an intense game if 'tickling' eachother. Huh... How immature.

 

But why do I want to be doing that exact thing with her right then?

 

No. I don't love her... I can't break my own rules... Tell my why..."

 

 

7 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE!!

 

 

(Please tell me whether you are ok with Kai in the picture now ^.^ I'll edit him out if my dearest readers do not like him. Yes... That's how much I love you guys :'D)

Author's Responce Box

 

@eyka afzan: Why thank-you! *BOWS*, lmaoo. Ik ik, the title is total pwnage XPP TY for commenting on every update!! ((: Well... I guess so :PP

 

@ImmaExotics: Aweehh!! Thank-you!! Hmm... I was waiting for your comment all this time too ^.^

 

@iluvtaemin_luhan: *GASPS AND TEARS UP*, I am now the happiest author on AFF. Thank-you so much reader-nim! KEKEKE, neh~ Hawiting! Way to make the Bacon jellyyy!! ;DD

 

@foreverisover: LOL, *Starts singing 'U-GO-GIRL' by Lee hyori XPP*. Neh, neh!! Two can play this game, absoloutely *evil smirk*.

 

 

@Sweet-melody: Kekeke, mystery solved!! *SMILEY SMILEY*. Kamsamida!! I hope you enjoyed this update :DD

 

@YURii19: YAYY!! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN*. Welcome, new reader!! I will try my best to keep up with the interesting updates. Once again, komapda!! (:

 

Everyone who has been reading my fics, and have commented. I swear on my life, reading your comments is my favorite part of the day. You all are truly lovely, and I feel as if we are all a whole family ^.^ I lab you all, and thank-you SO much for your comments and subscriptions. They are my inspiration for fanfics. YOU are my inspiration for fanfic writing.

 

*BOWS AND WAVES*