Diary #17: The Other Side of The Story

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

 Happy uhm... One month no update... Updatee... O.O ok sorry that didn't make any sense. YAH SO ANYWAY. More happiness and funny punny (haha no...) in this chappie. It may be a BIT lame... Just a bit... No...? OK FINE REALLY LAME. But yeah just read and I'm sorry for wasting your past 10 seconds. Yeah. ANNYONN!! ^^

 

Your POV:

 

 

I stared blankly ahead at the television, colors merely going by without my brain ever processing what the show was about. Infact I gave doubts that it was even a show. Maybe commercial? No idea.

 

So... You wanna tell me what's going on... Babe..?", Baekhyun asked, glancing around awkwardly.

 

I shuffled around my seat. "Nothing."

 

With a sharp turn, Baekhyun cupped my cheeks with his hands, staring deeply into my brown orbs as he leaned in.

 

Y-YAH!! This is NOT the right time to- OWW!"

 

Oh yeah? Then what's going on with this bruise that i just poked?", he glared as he leaned away with a huff.

 

Oh... Well you see, I was uhm helping Mina practice her Karate and... Frankly, THIS happened," I lied to him with the straightest face I could manage without cracking up in guilt. Phew, good old tongue biting technique. Maybe I shouldn't have bit it too hard though, tears are coming to my eyes... Oh well. Better luck next time.

 

Baekhyun nodded, eyeing the bruise suspiciously before turning around to go back to his room. Unfortunately enough for me, before even taking a breath of relief he was on my case almost immediately. AGAIN.

 

BUT BABE... What's up with the whole 'crying in the rain' incident a while ago? That couldn't have have to do with the bruise... Right?", he smirked.

 

I felt my eye twitch, as a nervous chuckle was heard. "U-Uh... I was uhm.. Just...", I smacked my lips together before biting on it. OW. Ok I've GOT to stop being so emo and ... "I WAS PMSING!!"

 

Baekhyun looked bewildered. "WOW. I've heard of the whole 'PMS' thing when it comes to girls, but isn't that a bit... Dramatic?"

 

I shrugged. "We're girls. Anything's possible." When he gave me a skeptical look, I had no choice but to lay the solid proof in front of his eyes; as hurtful as it may be: "Hey. I ended up dating you, didn't I?", I winked.

 

Slipping on my shoes once again and grabbing my bag, I ran out the door before Bacon could say anything back.

 

15 MIN LATER:

 

You WHAT?!", Mina shrieked as her jaw dropped.

 

I puffed out my cheeks in embarracement as I looked around, people staring in an ordinary fashion. "Ya know, it would be nice if you kept this just between me and you?", I whispered with a glare.

 

She sighed, rubbing her temples in distaste. "Wait- So you're telling me... That you pretty much told your boyfriend and Haneul that I was the cause of that huge bruise -Which pretty much meant that you told everybody in the school. UGHH!!"

 

I pouted. "Yahh... But I told them it was just an accident-"

 

Yeah well when it gets to about the third person who knows what the story may be distorted into?! MY LIFE'S OVERRRR...." with a fake sob, she threw her face into her arms and stayed like that for quite a while. "Look... Why don't you explain to me how you ACTUALLY got that bruise?". Although muffled, the sound still made its way loud and clear to me.

 

Well...", I chewed on my bottom lip thinking. 'I have to tell Mina though... She deserves to know what happened after I blamed the incident on her', I thought to myself as I nodded with confidence. "Alright...", I explained to her the process of exactly what happened and how everything ended. Which wasn't pretty, regardless.

 

If Mina looked mad 5 minutes ago when I confronted her about my 'theory', she would be described as the following now: face distorted, more twisted than the grinch, an expression bloodier than... Well the civil war. Oh don't ask me! I don't major in socials... Hmph.

 

Ok..." she said slowly. "So in conclusion, that confronted you with a stypid picture, insulted, harrased, AND threatened you, THEN she tore your face apart?!".

 

Before I had time to correct the last part, Mina stood up and yelled.

 

That ! She DARE touch my best friend. Oh I'm gunna show her... I- MMMPHHHH!!"

 

Before my beloved attracted the police to us, I quickly threw a 20,000 won bill at the cashier, bowed in appology while half-strangling Mina and walked out (Ok more with half kicked and half struggled).

 

Miinnaaaa~!!", I whined as I sat ourselves on the bench in a nearby park. I shook her shoulders and threw her my most ahhh-dorable puppy dog face at her. But being Mina, she just huffed and looked away. "Are you mad..?"

 

Mina growled in response. WELL... That uhm, sure shut me up...

 

NO you idiot. Well not at you, anyway. Wait actually no, I take that back." she finally looked at me, before blowing up again: "WHY DID YOU JUST LET HER GO LIKE THAT?!"

 

I made a disgusted expression and wiped some of her strat spittles off of my cheeks. Ugh. Feels like I've just been hit with a tornado... A wet one, too O.O

 

Listen. Tomorrow, when we go to school, I will MAKE SURE that both Chayoon AND that little ing clone on hers, Yoora or Poora or Moora or what ever 'ra' her names is. I will make sure their faces will remain as twins. Just maybe.. The more creative version...", Mina snickered.

 

I whimpered. "Oh no... Please tell me that you're not thinking what I think that you're thinking I'm thinking which I'm actually not thinking."

 

Mina paused. She gave me a 'wtf' look and continued. "Oh no... I'm sure we will be on the same page by tomorrow morning..." She leaned in and whispered to me.

 

I felt my eyes snap open, as my jaw hang loose.

 

"Oh yes.." She said, giving nothing in particular the evil eye before turning to me with a motherly smile O.O creepy... "Oh no, darling a fly's gunna fly in there.. But that's no where as disgusting as what they'll be going through tomorrow... MUAHAHAHAHA..."