Diary #14: The hidden truth behind those eyes

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

8+ comments for next update!! ^.^

 

Also, I might not beable to update in a while since I will be going on a 3 night 4 day camping trip with my Church next Monday (: HWAITINGG!!

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

Yoon Bora was a beautiful mistake? What is this?! Is he trolling me or something?!

 

Expecting the latter to burst out laughing and roll around on the gym floor, I was more than surprised when I was greeted with a sad Kai. A gloomy Kai. A different Kai. It was not what I was used to encountering.

 

Y-Yah... Kim Jong-in. Don't you pull these jokes on me, man!". I chuckled and fist punched him on the abs. No responce. "Oh man... This is serious...", I muttered to myself. "Wait- So- Wait WHAT?! How is she a mistake? Y-You mean..."

 

Kai glanced up, staring with those souless eyes of his. "Uh huh. You guessed it, hyung. My father slept with Bora's mother the day he had himself drunk when my umma and him had an argument. Needless to say, I wasn't exactly even brought into this world then". Taking a gulp from his water bottle, he sighed. "So yeah... Stuff happened, and uh...", he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. Raising his water bottle to point at nothing in particular, "You know..."

 

I patted him on the back. ".... Sorry man. I guess I mistaken you... But does Bora's current appa and your umma...?"

 

He chuckled, standing up. "Don't worry. They know." He stared back at me, a serious glare. "They know, I know... And now you know. But Bora can't know. Hyung... You understand... Right?".

 

I nodded. "O-Ofcourse." Before he could walk away, I striked my last question towards him. "But what's up with that chick you're dating now?", I frowned. "You're my best friend and everything... But Kai. Why break Bora's heart-"

 

It's better for her to completely forget about me then having her linger around, confused whether 'we' were still possible. I wasn't going to date my half sister, no matter how much I love her." Kai glanced back at me, giving me a final pat on the shoulder. "I'm leaving her to you, Hyung... Take care of Bora..."

 

I groaned, as the gym door shut after Kai. "Great... Now I'm even more confused... How am I supposed to protect her when she thinks of me as an ?! AISSHHH!!" I screamed as I tugged on my hair.

 

Your POV:

 

... Therefore, 'x' is a prime factor of 'y' times two. Get it? ..... YAH YOON BORAA!!"

 

AHH!!", I screamed as I glared back at Mina. "WHAT?!".

 

DO. YOU. GET. IT.", she glared back.

 

I sulked down, looking away. "..... No...".

 

Arrrrrrggggggg.... YOON BORA WOULD YOU SET YOUR MIND STRAIGHT?!".

 

I felt my jaw drop. Man.. I've honestly NEVER seen Mina this angry. "M-Mianhae... Aish nevermind...", I pouted as I packed up my things, handing over the 40 000 won to her. "Here's the payment for this session... Komawo..."

 

Mina caught up to me, as I made my way out of the library, bowing at the librarian before stepping out. "B-But... You havn't even learnt anything yet! Aren't you worried about not passing?", she frowned.

 

You say it as if I'm hopeless...", I mehronged at her.

 

She raised a brow, before sticking my last test in front of my face. "53%? Totally. Yoon Bora, you should be nominated by the Nobel Award", she stated sarcastically.

 

I stared back cluelessly. "What bell? Huh... Maybe so. What award is that for?-"

 

UGHH!! NE.VER.MIND."

 

I chuckled, as I watched Mina storm off, clearly pissed off by my statement. I blinked twise. "But seriously... What is the Nobel Award?". I smiled to myself. "Time to ask my personal tutor... GOOGLE!!", I yelped as I skipped back home.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

Yoon Bora... I DEMAND you to come back to me."

 

A pause.

 

AIISSHHH!! MWO-YA?!!", I groaned.

 

I stared back into the mirror again. "Bora-ah.... Oppa wants another chance", I said with a pout. I shruddered. "Ughh... Definitely NOT what THE Byun Baekhyun would do. Hmm... Maybe I should-"

 

I'M HOMEE!!!!"

 

OMONA!!", I screamed in surprise as I fell on my bottom. And what was a I greeted back with? The witty laughter of the significant Boar. Yoon. Bo. Ra. "YAHH!! D-Don't you know before you come in your house?!", I raged.

 

She smirked that signiture smirk of hers. "Exactly. When I come in MY house. Why should I knock then?", she laughed menacingly. She walked past me, but stopping every once in a while to check if any of her furniture had been damaged.

 

What is this?! Am I THAT rotten of a person to you?!-"

 

YES.", she stated with a bored expression. "So uhm... Yeah. If you have nothing to say whatsoever... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE."

 

I clicked my tongue. "Tsk tsk... Someone's PMSing lately... Oh wait! You-"

 

Your POV:

 

You're always PMSing...", I raised a brow.

 

He was baffled. "Wait, how- How did you know?"

 

I sighed. "YOU SAID THAT LAST TIME!! Now. Since you have nothing important to say... Oh when do you ever... But anyway. GET OUT. NOW."

 

He glared. Smirking, he walked over slowly and grabbed my hand.

 

M-Mwoya? L-Let got of me!! YOU- RAAAPEEE-MMHMMMM!!".

 

I gapsed, as I felt the familiar warmness and tingliness on my lips.

 

He pulled away only slightly to whispere against my lips: "Yoon Bora. You're mine."

 

Author's Responce Box:

 

 

@Sunflower2590: Ahaha, well as the chapter above had explained, she is with her mother, but her father isn't her biological father ^.^ Hope there are no misunderstandings now!! KEKEKE.

 

@ImmaExotics: Kekekeke!! 'What's her name' forgives youuuu (; LOL, yesh. Because Bora belongs to Baekhyun. Bacon&Boar couple!! WWWAHOOOO!! <33333 OMFGGG I will deffs check them out. Kamsahamnida for introducing me to them!! (;  

 

 

@YURii19: Ahaha YESSHH~!! *HORROR MUSIC PLAYS* XPP

 

 

@foreverisover: LMAOO, oh chincha?!! DAEEEBAKK. I was aiming for that kind of an effect (; kekeke. 

 

@lameduck: Mm, kay!! ^.^ And uhh... Only time will tell (; depends. What do you think of it? Does her innocent catch on to you? Kekekeke ;DD 

 

@BAPBabyy: AHAHA, AWEHH!! I love how you do the -flies away- thingy at the end :3 it's so adorbs!! <3333 yeupp, gurl you are fffuuunnnayyyy *snaps fingers*. LOL sorry that was lame ^.^" nope, I got it! My friend actually calls herself a woMAN ;DD

 

@Minakosama: LOLOL, yeah that was a shocker for alot of ppl ;3 but I did mention a hint of it in the previous chapter ;DD can't remember which one exactly. It was the one where Kai fainted from Alcohol? LMAOO sorry. I'm growin' old... =.="

 

@CaptainV-neck: Bahaha!! I hope you liked them!! ^.^ I like to keep my subscribers entertained, but uhh... Yeah... I would commit suicide if I was caught in such a dramatic life XPP Kamsahamida though~!! ;)

 

@YamanSmith: Yeshh, okkiee!!! Your wish is my command!! ^.^ KEKEKEKE.