Diary #1: How to bail out of an arranged marriage date with a JERK

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

 

Your POV:

 

Mooommmm!!!”, I cried on my behalf. “Are you kidding me? Arranged marriage with THAT duchebag?!”.

 

Mom sighed, rubbing her temples. “Yoon Bora. How many times do I have to repeat this to you: Mr. Byun's son is a good child, and trust me when I ask you to give Baekyun a chance!”.

 

I narrowed my eyes. “I did. I gave him a chance when he asked me out last year...”, I mumbled to myself. Before my mom could scream in joy, I dropped the rock on her. “And ditched me at our freaking meeting place! SO NO.”

 

I was about to stomp up the stairs and rip this stupid poofy dress off, when I heard a voice chuckle darkly.

 

Well hello again, my dear nerdy ex”.

 

BYUN BAEKYUN!! OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE!!”. I screamed, shooting a death glare before slamming my second floor room's door shut with a loud 'BOOM'.

 

Wow. I was surprised the wall didn't crumple.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

Son. I don't know how to say this to you, but... We're going to have to make you end your relationship with Yoona this second, as...”. He sighed. “As you are arrange married with a girl already. Her name is-”

 

Yoon Bora?”, I smirked as I fiddled with the rubrics cube in my right hand, leaning back in the cushioned sofa. “Whatever, Dad. WHAT. EVER. It's not like I take any of my relationships seriously,” I said as I leaned threatening close to my father's scrunched up face. “Just as I won't with this one,”.

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN.” I jumped back a bit, startled. Whoa. I have honestly never encountered the old man this angered in my 20 years of life. And this is probably as angered as he will ever get. “I don't give a damn what you do before this marriage,” he growled. “But after the wedding next week-”

 

NEXT WEEK?!” I gapped in horror. I haven't even finished taking advantage of Kim Yoona yet!! Two weeks isn't enough to get that stubborn women in my bed!! ARGG!!!

 

Yes son, NEXT FREAKING WEEK.” He rolled his eyes again, “Therefore, I'll give you tomorrow and the day after tomorrow's morning to break it off with the girl. Or else-” he made a threatening expression and wiped his finger nail against his neck. I winced. Ouch. “Because the day after, we are going shopping with the Yoon family for your engagement ring. Understood?”.

 

I gulped. Not willing to show fear, and nodded my head casually and walked back to my room. Just as I was about to change into my casual basketball outfit, my father made the worst comment possible.

 

And throw away those old stinky uniforms you wear everyday! Bora-ssi would pinch her nose in disgust when we go meet her family. Which is right about... NOW.”

 

I clicked my tongue. “Are you joking me, Pops'? Girls LOVE to get a wiff of this stuff!! I grabbed the hem of my jersey off of the couch and took a nice smell. Only to almost throw up in disgust. “AGG, Oh. Okay. AHEM”. I coughed. “My scent's out of its expiry date..”

 

Oh get that damn thing in the trash can and let's go!”. He father bellowed as he joined mother in the car.

 

I fixed my hair in the mirror and smirked at myself. “Oh you! Why you no share some of that good looks with the less fortunate?”, I cooed as I laughed at my own behavior. I wiped a stray tear away from my eyes from excessive laughing and winked at my mirrored image, chuckling. “Oh Byun Baekhyun, you're too much!”.

 

Your POV:

 

To my misfortune, starving myself to death in my room was absolutely not an option. I pouted at my growling stomach and grabbed the phone, dailing a number.

 

Yeoboseyo?”, I whispered. “Ah yeh. Mina-ah, can you call up Kai and bring some food up through my balcony door?”. A pause. “Why? You'll see when you two get here. What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T-”.

 

I looked around frantically. Damn. That was way too loud, my parents would kill me if they knew I was calling up my friends to bail me out instead of going downstairs to join up a nice dinner with a not-so-nice Baekhyun.

 

Arraso. Finee, you can enter through my front door, my parents would probably talk you to your death and tell you all about their bratty daughter not wanting to have a nice dinner with the most 'OH SO HANDSOME PRINCE' waiting downstairs for her.” Chuckling was heard. “Neh, I'll see you guys- OH!! Don't forget to bring food! AND OH- Also, tell Kai I put up the ladder to my room. Annyon!”.

 

I hang up, as I sighed to myself, patting my tummy. “Don't worry little stomach... Mommy will feed you soon without you having to see that brat downstairs, I talked to myself.

 

Byun Baekhyun, no ing WAY I'm marrying you after you broke my heart last year...

 

TO BE CONTINUED!!

 

COMMENT!! SUBSCRIBE!! For next update!!