Diary #2: How NOT to get bailed out by your best friends... Sort of.

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

A/N: HEYY!! So before we start, I just wanted to thank all my commenters!!! ^.^ My reply to your messages will be below the story. Don't forget to read!!

IMPORTANT MSSG AT END OF CHAPTER, MUST READD!! (:

Mina's POV:

 

'Ding Dong'!

 

I rang the Yoon's doorbell cautiously. Not that I was scared. In fact, I adored who civilized Bora's family was, just that... Well... Byun Baekhyun was here.

 

I like him, ok? There. I said it. Ok, well more like I admire him. I mean, he was a top notch athlete, a good singer and dancer, he's good looking, AND... Well he's not VERY tall, but whatever. What? We girls have to be all 'perfection' with our pinkies raised when it came to guys? How did I know he was here? Simple. I peered through the window and BAM! There, sat my prince to be... I sighed to myself. But. Wait. What was HE doing here?

 

Annyon? OH- Mina-ssi!! My goodness, I am SO glad you're here! That little princess upstairs won't give Baekhyun a chance.” Mrs. Yoon rolled her eyes.

 

I grimaced. Ohh... So she was engaged to Baekhyun? So much for trying to keep my crush a secret... Now she's gunna bug me about me liking her fiance every damn time we meet. , why did I even tell that little princess?!

 

Mina..? Dear, are you alright, you seem a bit... Zooned out today.”

 

I smiled. “Yeaup, I'm fine. Is Bora upstairs?”, I asked hopefully. Aishh... Kai and I's little princess, yes, we call her our princess, is going to need more than a pout or a puppy face to get out of this little date. And he wasn't even bad looking!

 

Mrs. Yoon pulled me in hesitantly. “Sure, go ahead. I'll find a way to get those two together some other time then... It was nice having to have a get together with our close family friend again.” she leaned in and whispered, “You see... We just KNEW they were going to be a married couple since the moment they were born.. So now. We're giving this a chance, but SHH!!- Don't tell our little princess!”

 

She winked as I giggled. Awwehh... Oh forget about my little admiration towards Baekhyun. I'll get myself something to do, not like helping my mother scoop up ice cream for little brats is fun anyway... Now, I have a new task. That is, getting the two together...

 

Your POV:

 

Ooo...” I grimaced. “Appaaa...”

 

Kai frowned, as he pulled me up. “That's it. I'm sorry for forgetting to bring your nice little dinner, but Bora you're going to have to face the guy sooner or later..”

 

I pouted. “YAHH!! Those words shouldn't be even let out of that dirty mouth of yours..” I made a puppy face. “That dirty, lying, no good, filthy and-”.

 

YEA YEA, I knoww... I'm sorry, kay princess?”, he patted my head.

 

I was about to protest, when suddenly the door sprang open. I was still in a trance, when I felt my body suddenly being elevated into the air, as my two best friends exchanged evil glances at eachother.

 

UH-OH... Oh no GUYSS!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!” I screamed, as Kai towed me down stairs over his shoulder. “WAHHH~!! MY GOD, I'M WEARING A SKIRT FOR GOD'S SAKEE!!”. As if trying to help, Mina giggled, smacking my as she pulled my skirt down. I made a face. “Oh gee thanks, that makes everything better...” And then it was on to the never ending screams. “AHHHHH!!!! PPPUUUTTT MEEE DOOWWN- Wait. Kai? Why did you stop-”.

 

WHOA!! Baekhyun hyung?! What are ya doin' here?!”. W.T.F. Kai was friends with that douche?!

 

Uhmm... Guys... I'm still here-”.

 

Suddenly, everyone got off the dinning place and started chatting:

 

Oh, you know my son?”

 

Ofcourse Ajussi! We're oh the same team!”

 

Oh my, your daughter's friend is very polite to-”

 

Thank-you Ajumma! My name is Mina!”

 

This is so great! Oh wait have you guys heard about the new perfume?!”

 

Oh OFCOURSE! Dear, it's very-”

 

EVERRYYYONEEE!!! STTTOOOOPPPP!!!”.

 

Silence.

 

Thank-you. Now, if you guys wouldn't mind, ESPECIALLY YOU, KAI... I'm still elevated on someone's shoulder, wearing a skirt...?”

 

Ooohhh... My nice to meet you. You must be our daughter in law, the lovely and beautiful Yoon Bora.., Neh?”.

 

I chuckled, as I was being lifted down, flattening my skirt. “Uhm.. I-I guess..?”

 

HAHAA!! Lovely? Beautiful? Uhmmm NO MOM.”

 

I glared. “What's it to you?! Huh? DUCHEBAG!!”

 

What's it to ME? Well... How about we all sit, and have a nice dinner than... Or. Actually, do you guys mind if I borrow Bora-ssi for a second? Mom?... Dad? Father and mother in law?”, he smiled that cheesey smile of his. I swear, I could burn a hole in his head right now...

 

Oh stop staring and close that mouth of yours, missy! A fly could have flew in there and you would've never realized,” mother scolded.

 

Everyone started laughing. “Oh of course, my dearest Son!”.

 

'BLEEEEHHCCKKK, GAG, PUKE, WHATEVER.' I thought of having to actually live with this guy, and the thought made me absolutely.. Errkable. If that's even a word?

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

I smiled, as I took Bora's warm hand, and lead her outside.

 

You. If you dare try anything, ANYTHING on me, I swear! I'll- MMMPHH!!”

 

I placed my lips on her soft ones, and pecked her on her lips. Still placing the heat on top of each other, I whispered to the shocked Bora. “What I did to you last year... Want me to make it up to you with the rest of my life time?”. 

 

 

 

TO  ALL  FUTURE  COMMENTERS,  PLEASE  TELL  ME  THE  COLOR  OF  YOUR  CHOICE  THE  FIRST  TIME  THAT  YOU  COMMENT,  AND  I  WILL  WRITE  MY  RESPONSE  FOR  YOU  IN  THE  COLOR  THAT  YOU  CHOOSE.  THIS WAY,  IT  WILL  MAKE  IT  EASIER  FOR  EVERYONE  TO  IDENTIFY  WHICH  RESPONSE  IS THEIRS.  KAMSAHAMIDA  FOR  YOUR  COOPERATION!!  READ  BELOW  AND MAYBE  IT  WILL  BE  CLEARER ((:

 

 

OMGGG, THANK-YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS!! Keep at it!! I'll keep my updates coming (:

Responses to Commenters ^.^:

 

 

Author's Responce Box 

@doojoonloveb2st: Thank-you so much, hope the first two chaps ddn't dissapoint you ((:

 

 

 

@B2UTYnSONE: TTTTTHHHHHAAAANNNNKKKK-YYYOOUUUUU!!! (; hehe.

 

 

 

@Sunflower2590: Aweehh, thnxxx!! I will (:

 

 

@mylady-21: Wahhhh, thanks!! Hope you liked this new update ^.^

 

@foreverisover: Thanks-you for the compliment, I will!! HWAITINGG!! hehe (:

 

 

@doojoonloveb2st: Hheheee, all the thanks to you for commenting twice!! :DD

 

(For today I just chose random colores for my commenters, but next time, if your tell me what color you want. Remember, this will be your future permanent color for you to find my response to your dear comments (: You may change it by simply telling me your new color in comment box!)

 

TO ALL READERS, COMMENTERS, SUBCRIBERS: THANK-YOU FOR YOUR LOVE FOR THIS FIC, I WILL NOT DISSAPOINT!! ^.^ HWAIITINGG!! (P.S. The commenter reply section will be continued, so watch out for author's replies!! (;  )