Diary #3 How to SORT OF not fall for the jerk...

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

 4 PLUS COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE!! (:

Your POV:

 

I felt my lips suddenly being attacked. Ew. What? NOO!! My first kiss!!

 

Suddenly, his lips finally detached from mine and instead found its way to my ear. Which isn't much better, honestly. “What I did to you last year... Want me to make it up to you with the rest of my life time?”.

 

Those were his words. Before he could laugh in my face and say “HAHA!! CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR THAT!!”, I stood my ground once again and scoffed at him. “What DID you do to me last year? I don't even remember, JERK! So there. You don't need to make it up to me, because their weren't, and never will be hard feelings. Unless... You do what you did right then again- MMMPHHH!!”.

 

He smirked. “Oh. Like what I did just now, again?”. I cursed under my breath. And there goes my second kiss... I was supposed to save that for my future husband. Oh scratch that. My future COOL, NICE, AND HANDSOME husband. He chuckled. “Lookie here. Why are you crying? AWWEEHHH, did I steal wittle Bowa's first kissey kiss?”, he baby talked to me.

 

I smacked his hands off of my cheeks. “One pinch on the cheek, one kick in the balls.” I glared. “How do you like it when I do it to YOU, huh?!”. I huffed as I pinched his cheeks. Hard.

 

YAH YAH YAHH!! Same goes for you too, missy!”, he smirked while growling.

 

HAH!! I don't HAVE balls.” I smirked back.

 

He raised an eyebrow. “Mmhm. Maybe I'll show you where yours are when we go on our honey moon in 2 weeks..”, he winked.

 

I gapped. “What? I don't have two balls, and what does he mean-”. My... S?! GAHHH!! HE'S GUNNA GET IT FROM ME. “YAHH!! You erted man !! And- Wait. Honeymoon in... OMG I'm SO not going, MOOOMMMMM!!”.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

I felt my cheeks heat up, as I rethought about what I just did back there. Are you kidding me? But I only did that as a tease! It was to piss her off!!

 

I unconsciously touched my lips. “What the hell...?”.

 

MOOOMMMMM!!”.

 

Uh-oh. I have a feeling the little 'Princess' might have something against the honeymoon thing. HAH!! And I wasn't even lying!! I laughed to myself in the kitchen, pouring myself a cup of water. Hey, boys and girls, if you want good skin like Baekhyun Oppa, then water is a necessary!! (True dat XP ). And the honeymoon part? Hmm. I can't wait... HEY THERE!! If you're cussing at me right now thinking; “That erted JERK!!”, then I'd bet you're a girl. Boys, y'all understand what I'm sayin', right? (; I am a growing man with over raging hormones, after all.

 

Anyways, back to the 'princess'. I heard a scream and a BANG!

 

Mom, Baekhyun said that our honeymoon is in TWO WEEKS!! … Tell me that's not truuee...” *Sniffle Sniffle.

 

.....

 

UMMAA!!”.

 

No.”

 

No? As in... No, I don't have to ever have children, or at least not with Baekhyun, and also 'No' as in no honeymoon at ALL?”, she asked in a hopeful tone. Hah. No way, sorry girly. This man's gunna get a honeymoon and that's final. After all, this is probably the only case where my parents will laugh and congratulate me when I tell them: “Mom, Dad. I screwed a girl and got her pregnant”.

 

NO honey. No, as in: No way missy, you're going to that honeymoon no matter what. But I guess the grandchild could wait.” WHAT?! “Until you guys are back from the honeymoon and are all prepared!”, Whew.

 

The parents started laughing, as the spoiler came once again. “But MOOM, I'm only 20!!”.

 

It's fine. Bora, when you get pregnant, Kai and I will be the first to knock on that bathroom door and ask; 'Name that child after us!!'”. More laughter.

 

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and laughed out loud. I stepped out into the living room as my mother took my hand.

 

Wow, hyung how do you think of Mina and I's plan? Wanna name your future child after us?!”. More erupt laughter. I clutched onto my laughter, as I winked.

 

Don't worry everyone. There will be good news sooner than later!”.

 

OH MY... You guys are gross!!”. Bora scowled and ran up the stairs into her room.

 

Oh don't mind that little girl! Baekhyun-ah, you can bring back the good news ANYTIME you want after the wedding, neh?”. I simply grinned. Maybe, just maybe... Getting married wouldn't be that bad...

 

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL:

 

So have you heard? That nerd Bora is getting ARRANGE married with Baekhyun Oppa!!”, a girl across the room whispered. I glared.

 

Omg... I've heard! Ughh... What good luck she has, huh? Or else there is NO FRIKIN WAY he would choose her over the pretty and popular Yoona”.

 

I groaned, as I sat back in my chair. Class hasn't even started yet, and they were already starting to bother the out of me.

 

EVERYONE, LISTEN UPP!!”. 'Oh, goody!! Baekhyun's here for the rescue...', I thought sarcastically to myself as I rolled my eyes. I was about to yawn and take a nap, when I felt some drag my arm as I was all of a sudden pulled to the front of the class. You would think what he was about to do will be romantic, but NOTHING'S romantic when it's with a jerk like Byun Baekhyun.

 

So I just want to announce. That I am OFFICIALLY dumping Kim Yoona-”

 

WHAT?!”

 

OMG..”

 

is going DOWNN...”, every one chattered. I widened my eyes at him, looking up as I pulled on his arm. Oh, and guess what? SURPRISE!! He COMPLETELY ignored me.

 

EVERYONE QUITE!! Thank-you. Anyways, and the reason for that is. I've found my true love, and the rumors are NOT true. It wasn't arranged.” He peered down at me, as an angelic smile made its way up his lips. “I proposed to her.” GULP. He suddenly knelt down, as a diamond right sitting in it's box made its way before my eyes. O.M.G. He's not being SERIOUS, is he?! Now no way we could blow off the wedding!! AGGHHH!! Way to ruin my plan!!

 

Yoon Bora. Will you marry this pabo that has fallen in love with you, Byun Baekhyun?”.

 

TO BE CONTINUED!! 

 

Author's Responce Box

 

@foreverisover: Awehh man... LOL, i dunt even know whether he's joking or not myself DD:

 

@eyka_afzan: Thank-you, I will (: Hope this color is ok for you ^.^"

 

@doojoonloveb2st: Heheee, is this color ok? >3< I hope he will... Yea, it will have a happy ending so dw (;

 

Any questions? Suggestions? Critisism? Random mssgs? Heheee, dunt b shy!! WELCOME TO CHAT WITH US!! ^.^ Everyone are welcome to join this section of the fic!!