Diary #4: How to play THE playboy, the Bora way (;

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

5 plus comments for next update!! ^.^

Your POV:

 

I gulped. Hard. "I... -"

 

SAY YES! SAY YES! SAY YES!", the crowd cheered to my amusement. Huh... What happened to calling me a who only got lucky? I decided to play the game with him.

 

I smiled back, faking it. I gotta say, it took me all I had to not throw up and laugh in his face. "I don't know... Excactly how MUCH do you love me?", I questioned.

 

The idiot looked confused. "W-What do you mean, Jagi?", he chuckled nervously.

 

Weeeellll. Kiss me". The crowd suddenly died down, as gasps and whispers filled the air. Byun Baekhyun, no way I'm going to let you win. I will make you regret your every word of proposing, I'll make you beg on my feet to get divorced with me.

 

Baekhyun gulped, as sweat formed above his brows. "I-I thought you said-"

 

I lied". I smirked, "Now, KISS. ME." I puckered up, a smirk forming on my lips. As he leant down, I suddenly leaned back. "OH. Ew, OPPAAA~!! Did you even brush your teeth this morning? UGHH... I'll give you the answer next time, actually. Right now what I really need, is a frikin mouth wash."

 

I left him, standing stunned as giggles erupted from the crowd. Well well well, look who just got played instead.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

W.T.F.

 

That was NOT supposed to happen!! ARRGGGHH. I cleared my throat, as I excused myself to the bathroom. I checked my breath, and dude NO WAY did it smell anything like the little brat called it. Hey, with such a handsome face, do you know much PDA I have to give, just to save all the girls fainting and swooning over my good looks? I gave her an option to step down with honor, but no. She didn't even consider my good thoughts! Hmph, fine... I thought as I straightened my back. You wanna play this game? I'll play it with you.

 

So as the handsome kingka of Seoul Academy, I realized what I was missing. Sure, I had to talk the talk. But it was time that I walked the walk, too. Ok now, don't go around thinking 'Whhaaaa? This guy thinks he's all that? HA!', cause girls, guys, ladies, gentlemen, ladies.... UHH... Ok WHATEVER THE YOU ARE.... Let me show you how a REAL kingka does it.

 

Hey girls, listen-"

 

HAHAHA!! Bacon, OMO OMO Baekhyun oppa is gunna get pissed!".

 

Uhh... What is this about?! Baekhyun? BACON?!

 

Of course though. I needn't to question myself much further, because the answer is right infront of my face. Litterally.

 

So, how's it going BACON? HAHAHA!!". Oh lookie here... It's the nerd princess. The evil nerd princess!! ARRRGGG.

 

What do you want now?", I growled.

 

I must've looked real pissed, cuz she suddenly stopped laughing. "AIGGOOO!! I'm SO scared, Baekhyun-ah, PLEASE oh PLEASE would you forgive me? Ahahah!!".

 

I just frowned, and leaned down to her level. ", I think we need to talk...".

 

Her big eyes boar into mine. She shrugged. "Whatever, not like I have anything better to do. BAE-KHUN. Mehrong~".

 

I rolled my eyes to her childishness. "HA, I would NEVER drop to your level of dumbness!", I smirked.

 

She just laughed even harder. "Uh-huh, says the guy who uses the word DUMBNESS, what's next Eienstein? DumBER? StupiDER? HAHA!!".

 

Know what, FINE. Your leave me no choice!", I declared as my finger stuck itself on her little nose.

 

What? Are you gunna tell on my mommy about my DUMBNESS?", she stuck her tongue out.

 

I shrugged. "Whoa whoaaa, save that for later! The tongue will become much more useful during our honeymoon, don't tire it our honey!"

 

YOU- YOOUUUU, Byun BACON!!"

 

FAT BOAR."

 

She gasped. "M-Mwo?! YAH!! Who are you calling a boar?!".

 

YOU. Fat tongued, ugly, AND dumb- AND DON'T TELL ME DUMB ISN'T IN THE DICTIONARY, cause I just checked and it's right HERE-", I said as I sticked the marked page infront of her face.

 

She just shrugged. "WHHAATTTever."

 

Anyways. I've tried to be nice, but you seem to be taking my kindness for granted. So. I introduce to you... The Marriage contract!"

 

Author's Box

 

@ybacon: LOL, thanks! SHieetttsss goin' downn!! XPP

 

@foreverisover: Kekeke, ty!! Hope you enjoyed this belated update (:

 

@Sweet-melody: Wahh, thank-you so much for subscribing!! ^.^ hehee, agreed!

 

@eyka_afzan: Thank-you, HWAITING!!  :DD Kekeke, y Baekhyun (;

 

@IceKpop: Ahahaa, I tilted it for the thoughts :D ty for your suggestion! Your welcome!

 

 

@LJJang_BlingBling99: Thank-you for you encouragement, I will!! (:

 

@yeollikeabuffalo: kekeke, don't worry, their time will come ;P

 

@nurhadini: Thank-you for your patience, hope it was worth your wait~! ^.^

 

TY everyone for commenting!! ^.^ 5 plus comments for next update!!