Diary #5: How to follow the 'Marriage Contract'... Written by the Bacon..

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

FIVE COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATEE!! :DD

 

Your POV:

 

The MARRIAGE contract?", raised an eyebrow. Ohhh dear, I have a bad feeling about this...

 

Yes, my dearest Boar. The marriage contract. Shall I read it over for you?", he beamed that evil smirk of his. Whhhaaatttevverrrr.

 

First of alll...

 

1: We don't interfere with eachother's lifes outside of this fake marriage nor are you to openly express jealousy. That includes on scenerios such as; dating other people, going out clubbing, sleeping with others, etc. Although I can't think of a reason why anybody would be willing to do any of that with YOU".

 

 

I glared. "Can you cut the crap and just continue for god's sake?".

 

Two,

 

2: When and IF we do have a child, I get to name the baby, and you get to change its diapers and other ."

 

WAAIIITTT a second there", I pouted for the first time since we've met. "Have you never heard of teamwork? Or contribution to helping take care of the child?!".

 

He just laughed half heartedly and pinched my cheek. "AIGGOO!! There will be LOTS of teamwork in the making of the baby already, and DUHH, aren't me contributing my genes and enough for you? Geez, women.."

 

Why you little- ARGG!! Just continue... And don't forget I am the main decider of whether there will be a baby. So you watch your mouth!".

 

Whatever. And third of all...

 

3: We will try to act as civilized as we can in front of our parents, and end our marriage hopefully by the end of the next four agonizing years. Just as soon as we bring them a grand child. WHICHH... Considering your stubborness, might take more time to make one."

 

AFTER SCHOOL:

 

MOOOMM, I'M HOME!". There was silence. "Moomm?..."

 

I sighed. Oh great, now even mother leaves me without a notice... Whatever happened to leaving a note whenever they're gone? I thought to myself as I continued fidgeting with the scrambled notes on the fridge. Nothing. There really wasn't a not this time... Nothing at all-

 

Hoonneeeeyyy!! Guess what Mommy brought back?!!".

 

I hopped my way to the living room and grimaced. "Mom...", I warned. "If you're going to force those organic cucumber pudding down my throat again, I will not cooperate this time..." Man, once of tasting that stuff is enough to last for a few centuries. I shruddered at the thought.

 

No, honey! Unfortunately they ran out. Oh!", she brightened. "BUUTTT, if you want some, Mommy could always go and get-"

 

NO, NO NO NO NO... Nooo... It's fine. I'll just eat regular cucumbers," I smiled stubbornly. "Uh... So what else did you want to say-"

 

Oh yes!" Mother exclaimed. I mentally facepalmed myself. Oh yes... Her and her skills of interrupting others. "I bet you are going to be REALLY excited sweetheart. You and Baekhyun, and the parents ofcourse. Will go engagement ring shopping! And if you want, we could also go dress shopping!".

 

I winced. "Arraso. We'll just go for the engagement ring, actually. Mom, you can pick my dress!". I kissed her cheek, as I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. "Don't wait up for me at dinner time!"

 

And with a slam, I was gone.

 

Mina's POV:

 

He gave you those rules as a MARRIAGE CONTRACT?!", I yelled. Maybe a bit too loudly?

 

Kai hushed me. "SHH!! Do you want everyone to know about this, Mina-ah?! Bora already looks depressed enough."

 

I raised a brow. "What? Depressed? Oh no no NO. THIS isn't my depressed face. THIS, is my 'oh-my-god-I-can't-believe-you guys-actually-care-about-this-' face".

 

I hopped off of Mina's bed, grabbing a handfull of popcorn and stuffing it down my throat.

 

Oh really our little Princess?", Mina smirked. "Cause for as long as I can remember, you've always ate like a piggy whenever your depressed."

 

I froze in my spot, half way stuffing a piece of vanilla cake in my mouth. Kai chuckled, and moved over, putting an arm around me as he kissed my cheek. "AYAH, showp wate!" I yelled with my caked mouth. Oh, by the way that was supposed to be 'stop that'.

 

Whatever. You may think so little of this now, but I don't think you'll be so over joyed with this photo...", Kai frowned. He handed over his phone, as I choked on more popcorn.

 

I felt the corn fall litterally out of my mouth, as I muttered "Oh my gosh... Is he cheating on me?!- Oops.." I quickly covered my mouth, but it was too late. Kai and Mina widened their eyes, as they started teasing me.

 

'THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!! I can't think that!! But uhm... Wait a second. I thought he said he broke up with her!'

 

Author's Responce Box

 

@eyka_afzan: LOL, I have a feeling this is gunna be a messed up contract (;

 

@4everLovinKpop: Yeuupp... They are saints XPP

 

@: Sweet-melody: LMAOO, 'Bacon', 'Baekhyun' :DD I am looking forward to their way of the 'contract' (:

 

@ImmaExotics: AHAHA, Thanks for the anticipation!! ^.^

 

@Doojoonloveb2st: LOL, it's ok!! As long as you read the updates :DD

 

@iluvtaemin_luhan: Updateddd!! ;DD