Diary #11: How to Recieve Two Heartbreaks in One Day 1/2

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

Annyon everyone!! PHEWW... Two week long vacay= Exsausted me =.="

 

Mian for not informing everyone earlier!! But as a make-up update, I have posted TWO CHAPTERS!! So don't forget to press the 'NEXT' button after reading this chappie!! ^.^ All response comments will be posted at the end of the next chapter. Same old rule XPP

 

ENJOY!! 8+ COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE!!

 

Your POV:

 

What a you are, Yoon Bora... What a stupid, worthless idiot!", I rambled on as my voice muffled itself against the plush pillow, weighted down by me on mattress of Mina's bed.

 

I heard a groan, as the door slammed shut once again.

 

Little princess-", she began.

 

Ayy osed oo all mi at!", I whined against the tear stained pillow. Whatever, I guess I'll just get her another one.

 

Wait- Uh, WHAT?".

 

I leaned my head up, pouting. "I said: 'Kai used to call me that'", I sighed as I sat up against the wall. "Maybe he never really loved me anyway... Hmph."

 

Mina pulled me up along with her, and gave me a reassuring smile. "Whatever it may be... Just know... Just know that he wants the best, and only the best for you..."

 

What?", I questioned, brows crinkling together in disbelief.

 

Hey-", Mina raised both her hands up. "You don't have to agree or even accept my point of the view. But don't blame it all on Kai, he...", she rubbed her temples, averting her gaze towards the floor. A habbit that only occurs during those times when she knew something the others didn't.

 

He what?", I cocked my head.

 

She bit her lip. "Nothing. Just don't stress yourself out, kay? Besides! You still have your trustworthy Bacon to depend on!".

 

I nodded, as I thanked her. "You're right... At least I still have my Bacon with me.."

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

Staring blankly against the contract, a sad smile curved against my lips. "Signed, Yoon Bora... Byun Baekhyun...". Finger grazing against the rough surface of the crumply paper, I sighed out in defeat. "Alright, Bora. You got your wish. I'll let you go now..".

 

But just as I was about the commit the worst crime on the mercy of my heart, ripping apart our marriage contract, the door slammed open. Then shut.

 

Bacon! I'm HOOMEEE!!" A voice squealed. Instead of answering, I walked away. Away from the root of my pain, away from my love. "Bacon?... Yah... I-I'll apologize. Ahem. And I'll apologize only once! SO LISTEN UP-"

 

There's no need. I don't see the point of apologizing to someone who will have nothing to do with you anymore."

 

I was facing the wall, but I could just picture Bora pouting, glaring at me with those big, mesmerizing eyes of hers. Those big, mesmerizing eyes that belong to Kai.. I never thought that I would say this, but... Kai... Can we switch lifes? Just for this once...?

 

Bora gulped. "W-What do you mean...? Are you saying-" *RIP.

 

I turned around, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes. "I'm saying, Yoon Bora, I don't love you anymore." Good job, Byun Baekhyun... You've said it. You did it. You finally let her go... 'But Bora-ah..', I thought to myself as I walked away, leaving the love of my life behind. 'How I want you to know, the only reason I'm doing this is because If you love someone, let the go... Set them free to their own happy ending..'

 

No One's POV:

 

Little did Baekhyun know, Bora was a mess after he had left.

 

Why am I so pitiful... At the end... You both abandoned me... Do you know how much it hurts? Watching not once, but twice in a day having your bestfriend and the one you love turn their backs on you?", Bora whispered out as tears spilled down her cheeks. "Wow... I didn't know I could cry so much in a day...", she laughed as she pulled herself up.

 

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL: (Back to Your POV)

 

Therefore, you will be able to subsitude 'x' for 'y'..."

 

The sound of Jun Songsaenim's lecture slowly died down, as I felt my eyelids get heavier... And heavier... Until I felt my face make contact with the cold surface of the desk...

 

YAH! Miss Yoon-"

 

Umma... Ten more minutes... Uhh... And gosh, when did your voice turn so manly? Actuallyy... More like a gor-"

 

 

YOON BORA!! PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOOWWWWW!!"

 

  Please Go To Next Chapter!! l

                                                l

                                                l

                                                V