Diary #12: How to Recieve Two Heartbreaks in One Day 2/2

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

Continuation of last Chapter (: HERE'S PART 2!!

 

8+ COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE!!

 

I found myself sitting infront of the principal, and another girl whom stared blankly at me in a pitifying gaze. 'Huh... I guess I really do seem pitiful right now... I-'

 

Miss. Yoon." Principal Kang's voice interrupted my thoughts, as I looked up. "What happened? You were never like this before! Heck- You were our school's top student! A both academically and socially successful peer. Did something happen?", he frowned.

 

I looked down. "M-Mianheyo... I'll try harder form this day on...", I whimpered as my fingers fidgeted.

 

There was a pause. "Hmm... Actually, the reason that I have called you here is not for your decipline." My head immediately popped up. "Instead, I would like you to show my dear daughter around."

 

I immediately stood up, bowing as I shook her hand. My head bowing low, I smiled shyly. "Annyonhaseyo! I'm SM University Second Year President, Yoon Bora. If you have anything you need, please just ask me so!"

 

I honestly expected this 'Principal's daughter' to be snotty, but instead she bowed down along. "Annyonhaseyo! I will be a SM University Second Year student from this day on. Kang Chayoon imnida! Please do take care of me!".

 

I nodded, smiling. Her face... It seemed utterly familiar. I frowned, looking away for a second. Why does staring at her make me so... So fidgety? And not the good type, too... As if I should hate her. But I don't. And honestly, I don't plan on either. Hating the Principal's daughter? Oh common, I know better than that. Or so I thought.

 

After a long chat with Principal Kang, I led her out of the school building and we sat side by side under the shade of a willow tree in the school garden.

 

I couldn't help but stare at her litterally perfect features... It was flawless. She was flawless... After a while, It turned out that she was actually one year younger than me, but since she went to school early, she was able to attend class with older grades. Specifically, my grade.

 

AN HOUR LATER:

 

Annyon Unni!", Chayoon squealed as she wandered off to her first class.

 

Oh, see you later Dongsaengie!!", I laughed as I headed towards the chemistry class. The hall was getting extremely crowded, and I was beginning to panic. "Damn... What if I come in late for Chem? Aisshhh... Lee Songsaengnim is going to kill me this time..", I pouted. "Oh screw this... OW- Sorry, oops!! SORRY GUYS!! PASSING TH- Ouchh!! OOF!"

 

A gasp could be heard. "Mianheyo! Kwenchana? Kwen-"

 

Silence...

 

Kai Op- ssi?", I questioned as I helped myself up. I don't know how long we could've been gazing. It was like a staring contest, only much more awkward.

 

Kwen-", we both started at the same time.

 

Aishh!! Mian... I'll be more careful next time...", Kai muttered.

 

Before I could reply, a way-too-familiar voice squealed. "OPPAA!! Kaja!! Opppaaa, you promised to show me around, remember? Yah... I'm your girlfriend Kim Jong-In. Why are you staring at other girls?".

 

I frowned, as I tilted my head, just enough to get a glimps at the same, perfect, flawless feautures I encountered just a few minutes ago.

 

G-Girlfriend?", I asked, my voice shaking.

 

Kai looked away. "Sorry again... Let's go... Yeobbo...".

 

Neh! Kaja~!!"

 

My eyes widened in disbelief, as I realized that the girl who seemed all too familiar... Who kissed Kai yesterday at the hospital... Was my new 'dongsaeng' Kang Chayoon. But even if that was the case... 'Why in the world did she just pretend not to know me? And for as far as I knew... Chayoon said her second class was on the third floor. While Kai's was on the first. Huh...? So why did she-' And I was supposed to show her around!!

 

But the confusion only got the worse of me when it was time for dismissal. Much to my dismay, Chayoon was there at the front door, waiting for me. I groaned.

 

Listen, I really-"

 

Unnie!! I havn't seen you since our departure at lunch, and you don't even acknowledge me? HMPH!!".

 

Wait- WHAT?!". 'Dismissal at lunch?! NO!! I saw you last when you pretended to not know me and called your self my BESTFRIEND's girlfriend!!', I wanted to scream.

 

But just as I had said before... What really got to me was when she got the guts to tell me:

 

Oh unnie! But you know? There is this guy that I think I am totally got the hots for, and he even winked at me and helped me today! He is like, PERFECT. Waaa~... It's only a matter of time before we'll become to hottest couple in SM!!".

 

I glared on. "Uh huh... Who might that be? Dongsaengie."

 

She didn't seem to get my hint, as she rambled on.

 

His name is... Byun Baekhyun.."

 

What kind of reasons might there be for this... Disturbing behaviour/ event?

OH!! And what do you think of our new character here? ;)

 

 

Author's Responce Box:

 

@Minakosama: At least he didn't cancel it YET... Right?! XPP

 

 

Asiangurl_97: MIANHE!! I think this chapter would only get you more confused TT.TT But I promise!! After this little 'relationship turbulance', it will start to get better (:

 

 

@YURii19: PFFFTTT, Why nott?!! LOOL, theree, no divorce. YET. Hehehe, so I guess you'll have to 'no luv' me again in the future? kEKEKE, Orrr maybe they'll get over it and stop PMSing ^.^"

 

 

@ImmaExotics: Oh goodness, I feel horrible >.<" LOL, seems like I'm the one tearing them apart O.O dunt worry tho!! I will take responsibility and bring back the 'Bacon Boar' relationship ASAP!!

 

 

@Sunflower2590: LOOL, reminds me of SHINee's "I'M SO CURIOUS YEEAAHHH!!" kekekeke!! .... LOOL ok sorry I'll stop the jokes... ^.^"

 

 

 

@CaptainV-neck: LALALAA, Oh Kai screw you >.<" Hehehee, sure, Noona will work fine (: Oh Chincha? I'm a month older? :DD And komapda!! I lab you all too!! (except YURii19) LOL jkjk. I'm fine!! Sometimes I try to go along with the flow of the story. Hehehe, don't wory I'm not emo or anything!! (Since these chapters are quite... Angsty..?) And and and... Thank-you for caring so much though, I hope we can become good 'chingu's!! <----- MY FAIL KOREAN XPP

 

 

 

 

@lameduck: Reeeellyyyy?? AWSOME!! I lab red too :3 LOL, actually... I lab da rainbow (: So all colors will doo!

 

 

@foreverisover: Wahh... My dear reader-nim, you should get an A+++ for understanding the character's feelings so well!! ;DD

 

@Fatamorgana: Oo... I agree... Poor Bacon ehh? );

 

 

IceKpop: LOOLL, hyper much? ^.^ Because I'm uber hyper too. Especially when reading comments. You guys r just too funny!! AIGOOO, XPP

 

 

@EstherLYT: Oh, CHINCHA?~!!! *Squeals and hops up and down*, welcome!! And thank-you SO much for subscribing+commenting. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! :DDDD

 

 

@Minnie-me-love: Kekekeke, why thank-you!! ;) Hope you enjoyed it!!