Diary #13: How to become the 'Beautiful Mistake' of his heart

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

8+ Comments for next update!! ^.^

 

 

Your POV:

 

You're in love with the Bacon?!", I gapped at her. "Wait- But why? He's merely just another jerk who happens to be full of himself, and- Seriously? THE BACON?! Out of ALL the guys out there?".

 

Chayoon just stared. "Bacon?", she cocked her head at me before beaming. "Waahhh!! Unnie you must be really close with him!!".

 

I gulped and smiled half heartedly. "Yeup. I guess uh- You could say that... We're reeaaalll close alright! Ahaha... Haha... Ahem." I cleared my throat, and diverted my gaze else where. Anywhere, really. As long as I wasn't staring into those 'innocent' eyes of my new dongsaeng. Who wasn't really all 'innocent', considering she was dating my bestfriend who happened to be my boyfriend before she came along, and is now eyeing my fiance. Wait- What kind of a messed up story line is this? So the two men in my life got stolen away by one girl? Hmm... No way. Bacon is staying by my side. Whether he liked it or not.

 

Unnie? Unnie-ah, kwenchanayo?", a small voice pondered.

 

I looked back towards her. "U-Uh, yeah."

 

Unnie, can you help me get Baekhyun Oppa? Pleeeaasseee?!" She pouted, batting her eyelashes as my expression turned grim.

 

What excactly do you see in him anyway? But- Anywho. If you're going to make the commitment to chase after him, then you'd better be prepared. The Queenkas won't excactly let you off easily", I warned her. "Especially when it comes to their, 'Baekhyun Oppa'".

 

She grinned. "Queenkas? What Queenkas? Are-"

CHAYOON-AH~!!", a hight pitched voice boomed.

 

I jumped back a little. "What the.."

 

Chayoonie, what are you doing with her?", Kira pointed at me with her index finger, eyeing me as if I was just a typical piece of garbage. Huh.

 

Chayoon looked taken back, as her brows knitted together. "Uhm... Her has a name. Do you not know? It's Yoon Bora."

 

I felt my jaw drop. Was she defending me?!

 

Kira stared. "O-Ofcourse... Bora-ssi.... Why are you hanging out with Bor-"

 

Is that any of your buisiness?", Chayoon pressed on. "Komawo, but I think I'll decide for myself who I want to hang out with."

 

Kira frowned. "But I saw you earlier with Kai Oppa. You seemed alot different."

 

.... Who's Kai?", she questioned. Now, if she was acting right then, she deserved an Grammy. Because she looked bewildered. "Ah, you must be talking about my sister, Yoora. She's quite arrogant. Therefore if you plan on up to the principal's daughter for your own good- I'll give you my unnie's number if you want."

 

Kira looked bewildered. "B-But. You look excactly like her!"

 

I know. We're twins. Identical twins. Plus, this school only offers school uniforms." She muttered the last part to herself; "Something I will have to talk to Appa about.."

 

With a huff, Kira walked off with her crew.

 

Wait a second!", I beamed. "So Yoora was the one I saw this lunch!"

 

Eh? You saw Unnie?"

 

I nodded. "Uh huh... She's dating Kai?"

 

Chayoon bit her lip, as she looked at me with the same pitifying gaze she shot at me at the principal's office. "So you're Kai-ssi's ex. My stubborn sister will never learn to bring herself into apologizing, therefore I will do so instead." With said, she bowed a 90 degree bow and looked up. "I apologize for my Unnie's unresponsible actions. But Unnie, it does not seem that Kai-ssi enjoys the presense of Yoora so much." She seemed to ponder upon the thought, and heaved out a sigh. "It all seems way too coincidental. Why in the world would two people who barely know eachother just because their parents had a conference?", she scoffed.

 

I shook the thought off. "Whatever. As long as Kai Oppa's happy... I can move on"... My voice trailed off, as Chayoon's next question shocked me by quite a bit.

 

I heard from a lot of people that you have a fiance. Is that true?"

 

What? No! What people? They're lying, I don't have no freaking fiance! Unnie hasn't even made a boyfriend yet!", I bluntly defended myself. No way. The less my new dongsaengie knows about Baekhyun and I's relationship. Besides... It wasn't like he even liked me anymore. Not that he ever did, anyway.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

Yo! Byun, right here!". Kai hollered at me, eyeing the basketball I was currently dribbling.

 

Tilting my body forward while blocking all the other worthless punks from stealing the ball, I glared up, face washed with sweat. 'No way, Kim Jongin... Not after you hurt my girl after stealing her heart away from me. She would've been well off if I was there instead. But you... You broke her heart. So now... I'm afraid we won't be so tight. Not until I mend her broken heart.'

 

Kai, catch!!". I yelled back, smirking as I 'accidently' chestpassed the ball, instead to Chen, another player on my team.

 

Chen scored, and was lifted off the ground as congratulative hollers filled the gym. Well, all except for two people. Kim Jongin, and I.

 

As the gym emptied out, I found Kai and I standing at the opposite sides of the gym, staring. No, taunting eachother with glares strong enough the pierce through the toughest metallic.

 

And why, excactly?

 

For one girl. My girl, Yoon Bora.

 

Hyung... Seem like you passed the ball to the wrong person", Kai frowned as he tucked his hands in his basket ball short's pocket.

 

As if mocking him, I did the same. "Mian... I missed."

 

No, hyung-", Kai pressed on as he trotted over, until our noses were merely inches away. I shifted my eyes away. "You never miss when it comes to basket ball."

 

I looked back, staring straight into his soul. "That's right. Because I thought you would probably fail us all... The same way you failed Bora." Before I could walk any further, I was pulled back once again. Enraged, I tore my arm away from his grip.

 

Don't hyung... Hyung!"

 

I was almost at the door, when the most awaited phrase caught me off gaurd.

 

I was forced to break her heart, hyung... She's my half sister... She was a mistake my dad made years ago... "

 

"Yoon Bora was a mistake... A beautiful mistake..."

 

 

Congratulations to LevZhuLing for answering correctly!

 

Author's Responce Box

 

@Minakosama: LOLOL, turns out it was the twin :DD

 

@foreverisover: Kekekeke, don't worry, I'm hoping all confusions are solved now? Hope you're as relieved as our female lead!! ;)

 

@ImmaExotics: OMGG, you guys all hate the poor girl so much ;DD B-But... She's innocent ^.^ Oh, Tasty? Nope, are they a duo mand? Kekekeke, please do tell me more about them! Kamsahamnida Unnie~!!

 

@Sunflower2590: I kinda feel bad for poor Chayoon though! She's being hated on for such a misunderstanding! But yeah... Still... She likes Baekhyun who's Bora's man. Nuh-uhn... Sorry girl, that won't do.

 

@mandy3915: Awehh, thank-you!! But... *Gulp. Why don't we instead hate on the evil twin sister, Yoora instead, neh? ^.^ Kekekee.

 

@jumpybones98: Uhm, I hope this chapter kinda cleared out the misunderstandings for you, reader-nim :DD And thankyou so much for subscribing, Komawoo~!! ;DD

 

@BAPbabyy: AHAHA, OMG thank-you for subscribing and you're so funny!! Do you write fanfics? Honestly, if you don't you totally should go for it~ It would be the best!! I will deffs read it (;

 

@lameduck: Hmm... Do you think so? :DD

 

@CaptainV-neck: Aweehhh, thank-you Dongsaengie ^.^ Yeup yeup, I hope you enjoyed reading my 'twists' and 'angsts' (:

 

EstherLYT: Thank-yoouuuu~!! LOLOL, the greasy Bacon (;

 

@LuvZhuLing: Yeupp!! Congratz, you guessed correctly :DD