Diary #23: Our Fairytale Ending

Diary of a Wimpy Wife: ExoK Baekhyun edition

Your POV:

 

“Wah... Yeoppuda...”, I muttered to myself. The cascading dress glistened under the bright florescent light of the dressing room, which was decorated in the sense of the Luxembourg Castle theme. On the far side on the large room, two tiny stair steps led up to what seemed to be a photo couch, a little too over rated for what a couch was supposed to be for. Any person with a normal logic would never to even think of setting something as unsanitary as their onto the fancy chair. Sweet mama jesus, I think this simple piece of furniture costs more than my life's earning.

 

But of course, being Minah, she took no mind into the way I was gawking over the article and rested her entire body onto the couch.

 

“Wah.. This is seriously comfortable! Come sit Bora!”. I cringed as she bounced herself on the furniture excitedly.

 

“Uhm.. No, it's ok. I don't want to ruin my dress”, I eye smiled at her. I lied. I just didn't want to risk spending the rest of my life as a slave if that chair broke. Damn, what a wedding it would end up as. “Mina, do you honestly think this make-up looks ok?”, I pouted at my reflection as I fixed the loose strands of curled baby hair. My hair was up in a loose yet elegant bun, curly hair messily styled in such a sense that it was imperfectly perfect... Just like my Bacon.

 

Finally lifting her dead weight off of the poor couch, Minah closely inspected my make-up and gave a thumbs up. “Nomu yeoppuda, chincha. It's natural yet enhances your natural beauty, contrasting with the soft curls of your hair and the floral crown. The dress, the fact that it's naturally got a princess cut and only to your knees is really just nothing but elegance, not to mention the innocent sweet heart neck line with just a hint of iness.” She paused, making my turn around as she gave a heavenly sigh. “Wahh... My best friend is really beautiful...”

 

I playfully punched her in the arm, “Aigoo, I'm going to get cavities from all your sweet talk!”

 

She faked a gasp. “Seriously? Damn... Your teeth are going to rot and decade by the time Baekhyun gets to compliment you.” We both gave a good laugh, as I inserted the two diamond stud earrings and wrapped the matching necklace onto my neck. “I think I should hire the make-up artist for life. I don't know how many guys I'll be able to charm like this!”, I giggled.

 

Minah just shook her head. “I don't think that's a good idea... How many poor guys are you planning to victimiz? Baekhyun's going to strangle them alive..”

 

I laughed at her remark, “Totally. 'Cause you know, he definitely has the strength to beat up 20 other guys.”

 

“You never know. Guys get pretty crazy when they're jealous”, she winked playfully at me. “Oh! Come on, I think it's almost time for the wedding to start!”

 

Baekhyun's POV:

 

God damn, I am sweating like a pig right now. Not just because the sun was hitting its rays against my back right now. So apparently, the wedding reception was designed this way so that it would seem as if there was a 'natural spotlight' for the bride and groom. WELL HELL, guess they never though of the actual well being of the bride and groom! Anyway, this black suit only attracted more sunlight.

 

Long story short, I was just extremely nervous for the surprise I prepared for my beautiful wife-to-be. Nervous to the point that I had not realized the wedding ceremony had already began until my eyes were caught by a mesmerizing figure.

 

My breath hitched as my vision focused itself upon the angle sent from heaven. My angle sent from heaven. You know that scene in all those korean dramas where you feel light time just stops and the world stops spinning just for a moment as your brain processes the beautiful silhouette of your lover? That was one of those moments.

 

I gulped hard, as my sweaty hands trembled. Mr. Yong smiled a fatherly smile at me, before passing his precious daughter's hand to mine. Without hesitation, I gave a determined smile to her father -excuse me, my father. I can't promise that Bora won't cry starting today, but with me guarding her, I will promise that she won't shed a single tear of sadness. Not because of me. Never.

 

As I smiled down at my bride, she shyly looked up, her big sparkly eyes piercing through my soul. We smiled at eachother lovingly as we said our vows, but before the host could announce the exchange of rings, I stepped back and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing, the surprise I planned for her.

 

With one knee on the ground, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a little box. The crowd gasped, as Bora widened her eyes, one mouth covering , the other quivering in mine. Her eyes were quickly b with tears.

 

I cleared my throat. “I realize that I had never officially proposed to my beautiful wife, the lovely Yoon Bora. We did not have a very pleasant first encounter, neither did we have a very romantic time as Fiances. However, I promise you that I will love you for love's eternity, and if I you were to live to be 100, I would wish to live to be 99.” A glint of confusion tinted her eyes, as I continued “Because I can not live a single day without you, Yoon Bora.”

 

I finally opened the box, as I let go her hand. “YOON BORA, WILL YOU MARRY THIS BACON WHO LOVES YOU WITH ALL THIS HEART?”

 

The crowd grew silent, as sweat trickled down my temple. Bora shuffled, her head down. Before I could mentally regret my surprise, she placed her hand in mine, pulling me up. Now, it was my turn to be confused.

 

A pause.

 

“OF COURSE YOU PABO! Saranghae Byun Baekkhyun!”. She squealed as I took no time to hold her in my arms, spinning her in circles as our lips pressed together, molding as one.

 

The crowd cheered loudly, some even crying as Bora threw her bouquet. “AND, THE GROOM MAY KISS THE BRIDE!”, the host chuckled as the whole crowd laughed along.

 

To our surprise, Minah and Jongin seemed to be the ones to catch it. The poor girl looked away, embaraced as Kai just bit his lips, failing hard at trying to hide a smile from forming.

 

Bora winked at me, pointing teasingly at the 'couple'. So my friends, that is how I found my true love.

 

BACK TO PRESENT TIME 2017:

 

“Yah Byun Baekhyun palli~! Mi Ae and Taehyun are going to be late for daycare!”, my wide bellowed as I chuckled lightly.

 

I closed my diary, my two 3 year old twins running around in circles, their umma chasing after them in a frenzy. My fingers grazed the cover of the diary, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth.

 

The title read, 'Diary of a Wimpy Wife'. Hmm, maybe one day this diary will be read by the people around the world. “Coming yeobo!”, I yelled. heaving a happy sigh, I grabbed a pen and hurriedly added the last part that our diary was missing:

 

The End<3

 

So this is the last chapter :'( I would like to take this time to thank ALL my subscribers, commenters, and readers! You guys are what kept me updating and inspired, I hope you liked this fic ^^ Until the next story, Annyon~!!