Chapter 9

Our Career [HIATUS]

"TELL US!" 

 

"NO"

 

"TELL!"

 

"I SAID NO!" Jessica yelped.

 

As the time goes by, the three are still arguing about Jessica keeping a secret. The two, Yuri and Sooyoung are finally giving up.

 

"Okay then. We'll let you go but only for today." said Sooyoung. Jessica rolled her eyes at the the two and make her way out of the 'prison'.

 

"She really is keeping something" said Yuri. Now she totally believe Sooyoung that Jessica is keeping a secret.

 

The sunshine became dark moon. It's already reaching midnight. They felt the time goes by very fast as they practiced, practiced and PRACTICED for the whole day. Now they came home; some are having a little snacks, some went straight to their bedroom.

 

Tiffany went straight to bedroom. "Tae, I'm going in first. I'm really tired." Tiffany kissed Taeyeon's cheek and went to her bedroom. Jessica, as usual, is already in her dreamland. Now that's left in the other seven members in the dining table. It was silent for a moment until Taeyeon broke it.

 

"Girls, tomorrow is Tiffany's birthday. Do you have any plan?" Asked Taeyeon.

 

"Wanna do hidden camera?" Sunny, the hidden camera professional, suggested.

 

"No! Let's just do a party" suggest Hyoyeon.

 

"No! Hidden camera is way much better" now Sunny and Hyoyeon started to argue.

 

"No!..."

 

"No!..."

 

"No!..."

 

"Yah! Stop it!" Yuri can't stand watching the two fighting. She decided to stop the argument and give her opinion.

 

"Let's just do both. Okay?" Yuri asked. They sat silently, thinking if its a good idea.

 

"Okay!" They shouted together.

 

"Let's do this. We can just pretend that we didnt remember that tomorrow is her birthday, then at night, just buy some foods and cake. We'll celebrate it together in our usual restaurant." Yoona explained thoroughly.

 

"That sounds good." Seohyun shouted but not too loud.

 

"But what about Sica unnie?" Seohyun continued.

 

"Let's involve her in the plan. It'll be way much awesome" Sooyoung had a grinned in her face. They nodded excitedly. They chewed their crackers and finished sipping their hot chocolate. They went straight to their room and do their own business. Anticipating much for tomorrow's plan.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day...(Tiffany's birthday)

 

All the nine angels are awake early today.

 

"Good morning, everybody!" Tiffany said excitedly in english.

 

"Good morning, Tiffany" Jessica replied in english.

 

"Good morning, unnie" said Seohyun and Yoona together. While the others look at each other and giving a the-plan-is-starting-now face. Tiffany frowned. She was expecting a lot of birthday wishes today, but not even a single birthday wish.

 

"Morning, Sunny!" She sat beside Sunny, again, expecting a birthday wish. Sunny looked at Tiffany, smiled, reply her and face back to her food.

 

"They don't remember my birthday?" Tiffany thought. And know she's trying her girlfriend.

 

"Morning, Tae" Tiffany had a wide smile on her face but suddenly it change to frowned when even her own girlfriend didn't wish her happy birthday. Jessica realised the weird attitude that Tiffany having.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Jessica whispered to Yuri next to her curiosly. She totally forgot that today is Tiffany's birthday. And she totally didn't know about their plan today.

 

"I don't know" Yuri lied. The nine members except for Jessica and Tiffany had a schedule today so they had to go after having breakfast.

 

"Bye, Americans!" Said Hyoyeon.

 

"Bye" they replied calmly. Seven of them went out of the dorm and make their way for their schedule.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

At the dorm...

 

Jessica and Tiffany are sitting on the couch while watching tv.

 

"Jessi, do you know what day today is?" Tiffany asked Jessica.

 

"Yea..." Tiffany's excited to wait for the answer.

 

"It's Saturday. You surely need checked the calender everyday, Tiff. You can't even remember the day" Jessica continued bluntly. And again Tiffany frowned. She rose up from her sit and stomped her way in her room, slamming the door.

 

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Jessica mumbled.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

It's already in the 5 in the evening but Tiffany hasn't come out from the room. Jessica get worried over Tiffany. Tiffany hasn't had her lunch yet, well not like Jessica already had but Tiffany will never skip her lunch. Jessica decided to checked on Tiffany in her room.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG!

 

A/N : Hey look! It's Tiffany's birthday today. Since today is such a special day, I decided to make TWO UPDATES! Keep reading and leave me COMMENTS!