Chapter 6

Our Career [HIATUS]

Jessica and Tiffany walked back to their dorm after finishing their coffee. It seems like the time when fast during the walk as they chat with each other.

 

During the walk...

 

"You've known the reason why I go to the park..." Tiffany started the conversation to break the silence. "...now its your turn to tell what we're you doing there alone, staring at the reflection of the moon at the lake." She continued.

 

"I was just relaxing my mind after the busy day. I always go there...well maybe you didn't noticed it." Jessica said sarcastically. Tiffany look down at her feet, feeling guilty for not even knowing about Jessica always goes out alone.

 

"When I have problems, when I'm tired with the busy city; I'll definitely will come here. Its relaxing, breath taking. Its worth to spend my leisure." Jessica explain thoroughly to Tiffany. Tiffany stymied as she heard Jessica saying the word 'problems'. Tiffany felt curious so she decided to ask Jessica.

 

"Jessi, can I ask you a question?"

 

"You've already did. Hahaha I'm just kidding, of course you can." Jessica joked. She stayed silent as she waits for Tiffany's question.

 

"Urm... do you have problems?" Tiffany asked. "I mean, you said you always come here when you have problems."

 

Jessica stays silent. She doesn't know what to say or tell the latter. She doesn't know whether to tell the truth or lied. Tiffany noticed silent came from the blonde.

 

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me though." Tiffany felt guilt inside her for asking thhe question.

 

After that question came out from Tiffany, they started to act strangely. They weren't chatting like before but still intertwining their hands... tightly. Silence was evidence for the whole journey of them two going back home.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A few moment later...

 

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

We arrived at our apartment. Jessica took out her key and unlocked the door. She sign me to go in first. She's a total gentleman, I thought. She closed the door behind her and kept her pair of shoe in the shoe rack. I was leading the way to our living room.

 

"Take a good night rest." Jessica told me with a smile. I looked deep into her eyes. I can feel the word she said was totally sincere and full with care. I smiled at her as respond and nodded while making my way to my room as I watch Jessica went in her room. 

 

I entered my room, put my handbag on the side desk and lay down on my queen sized bed. For some unknown reasons, I felt lonely eventhough I have Taeyeon sleeping soundly right next to me. Usually I won't feel lonely with Taeyeon next to me eventhough when she's sleeping. I always feel loved and happy when I look at her face but today, It's different. My heart... it wasn't the same. I felt like I'm missing something. Something that just happened. I missed spending time with Jessica. Her touch, her voice, her laugh; I miss it all. 

 

From all the thoughts that I had, I felt a bit tired so I decided to close my eyes and slowly... I went to dreamland.

 

 

Jessica's POV.

 

I unlocked the door and signed her to enter the house first. Closed the door behind me and put my shoe in the shoe rack. Tiffany also did the same.

 

"Take a good night rest." I told her. Somehow, I felt guilty for not talking to her the whole journey home. I know that I shouldn't do that. It's not her fault that I had my problem. I really felt guilty. 

 

She smiled and nooded at me. I dragged myself to my room. Open the door and saw my roommate, Sooyoung wasn't asleep yet. I'm kinda shocked to see her still awake. Usually when I come home at this time she would probably sleeping soundly. I went in a took a sit at the edge of my single bed.

 

"Why aren't you asleep yet, Soo?" I asked as i took out my socks and put it in the laundry bag.

 

"And where did you come from, Jessica?" Sooyoung asked me with an angry tone. I know this conversation won't be good so I tried to play safe.

 

"I went to the park. Can we sleep now? I'm tired." Well at least I didn't lie to her. I really did went to the park. She's used to me going to the park at night. Except for today, I have someone accompanying me. I didn't tell her that.

 

"Jessi, can you stop going to the park late at night? You know it's dangerous right?" Sooyoung asked me with a serious and worry tone.

 

"Nothing's going to happen, Soo. Moreover, I didn't bring that much money." I told her to erased her worriness while taking out the money from my pocket to show her the truth. I didn't bring that much money though.

 

"Jessica, you know you can tell me anything right? Stop tiring yourself with the problems that you have. Don't keep it to yourself. You have me and Yuri to count on." That's right. Sooyoung and Yuri, both of them know what my problem is. Or maybe I should call it a SECRET?. Whatever it is... it's bothering me too much. I gotta admit that.

 

"Now tell me." Sooyoung pleaded me to tell her anythii\ng that I'm keeping. I know I wouldn't win against her. I always lost. She always make me tell her everything. Absolutely everything. I gave up and decided to tell her.

 

"You know my problem, right?" Sooyoung nooded.

 

"I went to the park just now. As usual to relax my mind. I'm just tired of seeing them together the whole day today." Sooyoung kept silent as she knows that I hate intruders when I'm talking.

 

"I..." I stuttered.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : Sorry late update again, dear readers. I was totally busy because I had a competition going on. Have you heard of My School Rocks before? Yeah, I'm joining that competition. But here it is, AN UPDATE! Hope you enjoy and do comment. Lastly, THANKS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THE KIND COMMENTS THAT YOU ALL GAVE ME. IT MADE ME WANNA WRITE EVERYDAY. Well as much as I want, I can't. I LOVE YOU READERS! SARANGHAE!