Chapter 8

Our Career [HIATUS]

At the SM Building...

 

The girls didn't went to their practice room much today because they need to finish recording several of their new songs. They had finished 4 songs and 2 songs left to be recorded. One of the song is which they gonna use it for their debut.

 

"Okay. You're good to go, Taeyeon." Said the producers right after Taeyeon had finished recording her part. Taeyeon smiled at the producer, took her headphone off and make her way out of the recording room. She felt relief when the recording is over. She always felt nervous going. So many thought she has in her mind such as "What if I can't reach the high notes?" and "They wouldn't like my voice will they?". Even the leader has this kind of thought, no doubt for the other members. Now that's left is Jessica. Jessica being the vocalist of the group had to record many parts. That's why she's told to do the recording last.

 

"Jessica, we'll take half an hour break then start with your recording straight away" the manager told her.

 

"Oppa, its already 1.38 in the morning. Can't we just continue?" Whined Jessica.

 

"No we can't. The producer needs to rest too" Jessica nodded while sighing. She had no choice but to follow as told. Then she heard her manager saying something to the other members.

 

"The one who has finished recording, come with me. You're going home"

 

"But oppa, we can't leave Jessica alone" concerned Sunny.

 

"Its okay, Sunny. You can go" Jessica hugged Sunny and send them off.

 

"Wait!" Everybody was surprised with the sudden shout.

 

"I'm staying here. I'm gonna accompany Jessica" said Tiffany.

 

"Are you sure, Fany-ah?" Asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon felt a bit weird.

 

"Tiffany never even talk with Jessica and now she wants to accompany her?" She thought. Tiffany nodded at the question and went to stand beside Jessica. They bid the girls good bye.

 

"I'm coming back later!" Shout the manager Oppa. They smiled and went in the building again.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

It was a total silence during their way to enter the building and to recording room.

 

"Thank you..." Both Jessica and Tiffany said together. Jessica being the gentleman let Tiffany talk first.

 

"*cough* you go first" "I just want to say thanks for last night. You know... It was great. Chatting with you.."

 

"N-no big deal. Glad you enjoy it" she smiled. "So what are you going to say just now?" Asked Tiffany

 

"Thank you for accompanying me." Said Jessica. "C-can I ask you something?" She continued. Tiffany nodded, anticipating what the latter's going to ask.

 

"W-why do you decided to accompany me?" Tiffany frowned by the question. She didn't expect questions like that. Jessica realised the change in Tiffany expression.

 

"I-i mean, I do love it when you wanted to accompany me but.. Isn't it kind of weird that..you're..here..with me. You know" Jessica stutered a bit.

 

"Geez, she must be nervous for having me alone with her" Tiffany thought as she realised the latter's stuttering.

 

"Its just that, you're gonna be alone at 2 in the morning and I don't have any schedule tomorrow. So I decided to just stay with you" Tiffany said, a bit hesitant but it goes well. As the time goes by, they chatted with each other, Tiffany accompanying Jessica, Jessica finished recording her parts and they went back at 4 in the morning together. Literally getting closer every moment.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning..

 

They gathered at the dining room to have a breakfast together. Its like their routine everyday. Having breakfast together is a must for them except when one of the members have schedule to go.

 

"Time to eat guys!" Sunny announced as she served the plate on by one. They took the plate, take a mug filled with coffee or tea and wait until everybody to be sitted. All the nine members were sitted at the dining table. By surprised, Tiffany took a seat next to Jessica instead of next to Taeyeon. By now, Taeyeon is sitting next to Sunny.

 

"This is weird. Tiffany smiles at Jessica quiet a lot today. And she's sitting beside her instead of ME?!" Taeyeon thought to herself. She's a bit pissed to see the scene in front of her. As moments passed, the members really enjoyed the delicious breakfast.

 

"Mmm... That was nice Sunny unnie" said Seohyun.

 

"Thank you, Seo-baby!" Sunny grinned widely.

 

"We got to go! Hyoyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and me has a schedule" Taeyeon said as she gave a pecked on Tiffany's cheeks. Tiffany blushed while Jessica sitting there quietly looking at them, pissed. They bid goodbye to the 5 members and went back to do their own business.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Did you saw just now? Tiffany was clearly sitting beside Jessica. I told you something happened" whisper Sooyoung to Yuri. 

 

"Here's a plan..." Yuri whispered.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

They picked the blonde up from the couch and 'kidnap' her to their her room. They entered the room, locked the door behind them and stare intensely at Jessica. Jessica gave a glare at them. But it seems like the two doesn't bother about it.

 

"Now, you better speak up, Jessica Jung Sooyeon!" Sooyoung yelled at Jessica.

 

"Yeah, Sica. We know that you're hiding something. Can't you just tell us?" Yuri asked politely hoping that it'll go smoothly. Jessica get pissed with the 'interrogation'.

 

"I'm not hiding anything!" Jessica's pissed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : CHAPTER 8! Did I gave you enough JeTi moments, readers? Do COMMENT and subscribes. Welcome to the new subscribers! I love it when I got a notificcation saying that I have new comments and subscribers. It makes me wanna write more. I LOVE YOU!

.

.

.

.

Owh! And I love JeTi too :D