Chapter 3

Our Career [HIATUS]

The girls went back to their practice room after the awkward meeting. They all are still in shock.

 

" Why do we even need a couple to increase our group's popularity? I just don't get it." Hyoyeon thought. She still couldn't understand the fact that a couple in a group could make them more popular.

 

" Stop it, Hyo. They are our producers and all. They should experienced more. Maybe they do this for our own sake." Sunny said to Hyoyeon. The other members who heard also thought what Sunny said just now make a good sense. Despite of that, they just nodded.

 

 

Jessica's POV.

 

" Stop it, Hyo. They are our producers and all. They should experienced more, Maybe they do this for our own sake." Sunny said to Hyoyeon. 

 

" For our own sake? It's easy for them to say. It's not them who got to be the victim to be paired with that... that annoying girl." I thought. I mean, couldn't they just let Tiffany and Taeyeon stay together? It'll make things much more easier.

 

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

Taeyeon kept encourage me to go with the flow. But I just couldn't.

 

As Taeyeon keeps encouraging me, I look ahead at Jessica. She just sat there with her expressionless face like nothing has happened. I mean, wouldn't she be somekind like shock or something. How can she just be as calm as she used to?..... or maybe she likes the plan? 

 

What? I mentally slap my face and snapped out of my thought. Am I crazy? She hates me. OBVIOUSLY. I've never even see her smiling at me before. She totally, absolutely hates me. I'm so positive about that.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moments after that, a anonymous man came in the practice room where the nine girls were at. He's very tall with nearly a hundred and ninety centimeter tall with a medium cut hair and a chubby face. The girls all look at the anonymous with a slightly opened mouth.

 

" WOW! This guy is damn tall" Hyoyeon thought.

 

" Who the hell is this freaking tall guy?" Sunny whispered but loud enough for Jessica to hear her whispering. Jessica just look at Sunny with her infamous icy-glare.

 

A few seconds of awkwardness,  the man finally break the silence. " Hello, my name is Sungho... Jang Sungho." he said. The girls just nodded. "... and I'll be your manager starting from today." he continued.

 

Tiffany then suddenly jumping up form the sofa where she was sitting besida her girlfriend, Taeyeon and yelled "Manager Oppa!"

 

Sungho startled a bit and nodded as he agrees at Tiffany's statement. Other members are just smiling while Jessica looked at Tiffany with her icy-glare...again.

 

Jessica just can't stop with her infamous glaring. Sometimes it made others scared but there's one particular person that odore her glaring and find it y and cute as well.

 

" I hope we can cooperate well together." Sungho said with a big smile on his face.

 

" Of course we  can, Oppa!" they all said together. They started to call Sungho 'oppa' since he his older than them.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It's almost midnight after they've totally finished their serious practice dancing on the song for their comeback. They are all so exhausted and pretty much sweating like a pig. Taking a walk to their dorm as usual and arrived 15 minutes later. Arrived at the dorm, straight away taking a nice and refreshing bath. They'll take turm to bath since there's only 3 bathrooms and there's nine of them.

 

After sometime, Jessica finished her refreshing bath and pick up her clothe. Tiffany feels a bit strange since it's already midnight and she saw Jessica wearing a plain white shirt in the inside, hot pink sweater outside and a skinny jeans instead of wearing her pyjamas. Tiffany wanted to ask Jessica where she was heading to but she feels scared for doing that so she just kept silent and walk away with a curious face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jessica literally tip-toe her way out of the dorm. She doesn't want to wake nor want anybody to know that she's going out. She slowly open the door and walk out heading to a place where she always go when she needs some rest or just to relax her mind.

 

In the other hand, Tiffany was not yet asleep when Jessica make her way out. Tiffany heard the door open and positively knows that is was Jessica. She doesn't know what to do. She just want to know where Jessica was heading.

 

" Maybe I can just follow her and if she saw me I can tell her that I was going somewhere near." she thought. Tiffany mentally applaud at her brilliant idea.

 

A few moments after Jessica went out, Tiffany took her coat and literally follow Jessica with a spy style of following.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : Hi there readers, sorry for the late update. Been busy with school thingy. Hope you enjoy it. Do ask if you get confused :D.

Finally, thanks for the comments and to all the subscribers.