Chapter 7

Our Career [HIATUS]

A/N : Personal reply! Sorry I couldn't reply every single comment. I'll just answer the questions that you guys ask, okay?

 

@taeminsunnylover well we'll see what Jessi has to say :D

@Jung-JiWoo @AsukaEnergetic YESSSS! Jessi's problem is jealous to see TaeNy. Actually, it's one of her problems.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Jessica's POV.

 

"I..." I stuttered. I don't know whether to tell the truth or not. I couldn't just tell her that I and Tiffany was hanging around the park just now. I know many questions will come out from this shikshin. So I...

 

"I... need to go to the toilet." I gave her an excuse and jump out from my bed and head myself to the toilet. WHAT?! Everybody needs to answer the call of nature! After a few moments, I felt relief. I washed my hands using the hand sanitizer in our bathroom and dry it with a clean towel beside the sink.

 

Open the toilet door slowly. Walk in the room; I saw the lights are still on and Sooyoung hasn't sleep yet. She watched me heading towards my bed with a you-better-tell-me-what's-on-your-mind expression. 

 

"What?" I said bluntly.

 

"Don't you 'what' me young lady" boy, she sounded like an old lady, I thought.

 

"Soo, I'm older than you!" I said while both of us chuckled at Sooyoung's word.

 

"Hahaha! I know! Now don't you dare to change the subject!" She's with a serious tone. I knew it wouldn't be good.

 

"There's no subject I'm trying to change, Soo. Let me sleep can you? I'm sleepy and tired." I told her with a puppy face while still standing near my bed.

 

"I won't let you sleep until you tell me, JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!" I knew this won't stop until I tell her. My mind was working so hard to look for another excuse that would actually work. And guess what, after a moments working; my brain decided to give me a 'nice' excuse. I follow my brain and did this...

 

Stand still, close my eyes and land right on top of my bed; pretending to sleep. "What a great excuse brain" I thought. Really? This is all I can do? Pretending to sleep? I feel like a total for doing that. Surprisingly, Sooyoung didn't say anything bout it. I heard her make her way to close our room door and switch off the lights then go straight to her bed. Well I can only hear since I was still 'sleeping'.

 

After a while, finally I went to dreamland.

 

 

Sooyoung's POV.

 

Stand still, close her eyes and land right on top of her bed; pretending to sleep. That is totally the Jessica that I know. Did something really lousy just to avoid that kind of conversation. I mean she can just say that she wanted to sleep. I knew she wasn't sleeping but I decided to let her go for today. That doesn't mean she's free to go without telling me the truth.

 

I stood up, closed our door, switch off the lights and go to sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day. Practicing, recording and on top of all GET JESSICA SPILL EVERYTHING OUT OF ! I'm totally gonna tell Yuri bout this because I know she'll help me find out what Jessica has been hiding.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Next morning...

 

Taeyeon as usual will be the first one to wake up. She opened her eyes and sit up, still in her bed beside Tiffany. She looed at Tiffany while admiring Tiffany's beautiful sleeping face.

 

"I'm lucky to have you, TIffany. You're so beautiful." Taeyeon whispered to herself. She has never regret for making Tiffany her girlfriend. She's the perfect girl that always fill Taeyeon's live with happiness.

 

"Tiffany...Fany-ah. Wake up." She shooked Tiffany's body gently to wake the sleeping girl up. Tiffany move a bit and look at Taeyeon. Tiffany is a person that is easy to wake up. 

 

"Morning, Taetae." Tiffany greeted her girlfriend with her husky voice. Taeyeon smile and stand up from the bed.

 

"Go take a bath while I wake the others up." She said while making her way out of the room and went to every room to wake the other members. As usual, Seohyun, the maknae has already awaken. Taeyeon smiled at Seohyun.

 

"Good morning, Seo" Seohyun smiled as return. 

 

"Morning, unnie"

 

Went in everybody's room and wake them up...

 

"Now everybody's up except for one." said slowly just for herself to hear. This has always been a mission for her. Every morning, Jessica will be the last one to wake up. She's the total sleeping beauty. It's so hard for her to just open her eyes. Taeyeon and the other members will wake her up for more than 10 times. Then, she's awake.

 

"Morning, Jessi!" Sooyoung said. A bit too loud. That's what makes Jessica annoyed. Jessica send a death glare at Sooyoung while making her way to the bathroom to freshen herself. Sooyung used her palm to close as she realised that she has made Jessica annoyed. She could just smile at the cold ice princess eventhough Jessica is already in the bathroom.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

While Jessica is still in the bathroom...

 

Sooyoung makes her way into Yuri's room. She open the closed door and found Yuri sitting at her make up table. Doing make up of course. 

 

"Hey, Yul!" Yuri was kind of remarkable. Its hard to make Sooyoung come into her room.

 

"So tell, what makes you come in here?" Yuri asked Sooyoung.

 

"Can't I be here? I thought you love it when I'm in your room."

 

"I do but I know you wouldn't come here if there's nothing you wanted to talk about." Yuri knows Sooyoung really well since her, Sooyoung and Jessica always hang together to gossip or just talk to each other.

 

"You know me too well, Yuri-ah." showing her unpleasant aegyo.

 

Yuri has done with her make up. She stand up, making sure no one else is in the room and closed the door. She make her way to Sooyoung at sit near her.

 

"So what is it?" Yuri asked. Sooyoung knows that she has a loud voice. So she decided to whispered softly.

 

"I think Jessica is hiding something from us...again." Yuri looked lost.

 

"What makes you think that?"

 

"She came home late last night..."

 

"She always does that, Soo"

 

"I know. I think something happened at the park last night. I just think that she really is hiding something." Yuri just sit there and listen well to what's Sooyoung telling her

 

"She wasn't that expressionless last night. She actually smiles...maybe a bit but she did smile. Usually she doesn't do that."

 

"Okay okay. We'll talk to her later, okay?" Sooyoung nodded at the latter.

 

Then both of them came out of the room and go to the dining table to have their breakfast. As usual Tiffany will sit beside Taeyeon with Yoona and Hyoyeon while Jessica sat right across Tiffany, Sunny across Taeyeon with Yuri and Sooyoung beside them. Seohyun wil sit at the end of the table.

 

Nine of them finished their meal and washed their dishes. They wore their stockings and shoes, headed down to the lobby and enter the MPV to go to the SM Entertainment building. 

 

There, they practice, recording their new songs and did plenty of other works.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Next chapter preview.

 

"This is weird. Tiffany smiles at Jessica quiet a lot today."

 

"I'm not hiding anything!"

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : So here it is. CHAPTER 7! What do you think? Please leave your comment and do subscribe. And WELCOME TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I love you guys!