Introduction

Our Career [HIATUS]

Tiffany and Jessica are trainees in SM Entertainment. They've been trained for around 3 years.

 

Tiffany was discovered in an audition. The CEO of SM Entertainment was then attracted to Tiffany's voice. The CEO decided to ask Tiffany and her mother whether they want Tiffany to be a singer. Tiffany then asked her father about it but he didn't agree. With a litlle persuasion from his daughter, he finally agree to let Tiffany be a trainee.

 

Jessica in the other hand, was selected randomly during her shopping with her mother. The CEO then introduce himself to Jessica and her mother. He told them about Jessica's future of being a trainee in SM Entertainment. After a long discussion, they have agree to let Jessica be a trainee.

 

Along with the 2 girls, there's another 7 girls was trained in the SM Entertainment. That is Taeyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

One day in the practice room. Tiffany and Taeyeon is a couple. Everybody knows about it. Its been a year since they started dating each other. Everyday they would eat together, practice together and do anything together.

 

This ice princess, Jessica, is very quiet. She always get annoyed by the loud Tiffany. Sometimes she wouldn't even talk to Tiffany because of her loudness. Tiffany knows that Jessica doesn't really like her. She couldn't do anything, she just try to ignore Jessica rather than talk to her then make her hate Tiffany.

 

Both of them doesn't really talk to each other. Not even a single 'Hi'. Tiffany feels like Jessica hates her. In the other hand, Jessica doesn't even know whether she just get annoyed by Tiffany or she just hates Tiffany.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : Its kinda short. Sorry if its not great or kinda boring. I'm lacking of idea. This is my first time writing actually.