Chapter 4

Our Career [HIATUS]

Jessica's POV.

 

I walk out the door of our dorm and took a 2 minutes walk at the hallway and waiting for the lift to arrived. As I enter the lift and took at glance outside, I saw a very familiar figure so I decided to look again but I saw nothing.

 

" Maybe it's just my imagination" I thought. I press the L button down to our lobby of the apartment. I waited patiently in the lift.

 

The door of the lift open so I walked out to the silent and calm lobby area. Well what do you expect? It's already midnight. Most of the people are probably dozing off. I walked out the building and walk to my favourite resting place. Fortunately, it wasn't so cold that night. I always enjoys walking alone in the middle of the night. Most of the people would say it's dangerous but for me...it's relaxing. 

 

I do know it's dangerous, that's why I didn't bring along my valueable things. I just came here with my IPhone and a 15 dollar in my pocket. Well it's enough for me to buy some drinks and snacks.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

I followed her, then she went in the lift. I couldn't go in there, she'll know its me. So I decided to take the stairs. Luckily it's just 3 floor. I ran down the stairs until I reach the lobby area.

 

I was quick enough. When I arrived at the lobby, I saw Jessica just came out from the lift and walk towards the exit door of the building. We were around 10 metres a gap. It's good that Jessica's not driving because if she is, I would already lost her. 

 

" Why would I feel like I'm doing something bad?" I thought. For some reason, I feel like I'm trying to invade her privacy. I just got some curious feeling inside me. Nothing else. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

Shining moonlight on the water of the lake, the smell of green tree, blossom tree blossoming both side of the walkway; it just feels like you're in a very beautiful painting.

 

Jessica arrived at her favourite place... still didn't realized that Tiffany's following her. It's a park nearby their apartment. It seems like Jessica is the only one that likes to go there, while others prefer to go shop at  the mall. 

 

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

We arrived... at a park. It's near our apartment. I've noticed this park before but never came here. This is my first time. Thanks to Jessica who brought me here. This park is very nice, breath taking and refreshing. I can't believe instead of coming here I prefer going to the mall. I just love the scenery here, especially the blossom.

 

I saw Jessica sitting on a bench near the lake.

 

" Maybe she's waiting for someone." I thought. So I decided to take a sit on another near where Jessica was sitting. 

 

It's been 10 minutes but nobody seems to appear to meet Jessica. I'm getting more sleepy for waiting. She's just sitting there looking at the moon.  Absolutely I don't find it great at all... or maybe not yet.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

I heard a sound. A cute little sound. I was wondering what it is. I search for it high and low. A few momments later I saw a little squirrel up above the tree. I was just hoping that it won't jump over me or I'll definitely with scream like there's no tomorrow, and you know what?

 

THE THING THAT I WISH WON'T HAPPEN, ACTUALLY HAPPEN!

 

" ARGHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed really loud. Thank goodness there's nobody there except..... JESSICA! I freaked out.

 

"HELP!!! Get it of me!" I yelled for help.

 

 

Jessica's POV.

 

" HELP!!! Get it of me!" 

 

I heard a very familiar voicce yelling for help. I sttod up from the bench and turn around to look for the anonymous. I saw a girl with a ponytail, oversized shirt and jeans.

 

"She looks so familiar" I thought. Then, I remember that she's yelling for help. I quickly run to her and saw her struggling with a squirrel. 

 

I chased the squirrel away from her and it obeyed. 

 

"Thank you." she said.

 

"You're welcome." I replied. I put my head up and saw Tiffany right in front of me. I was speechless. Doesn't know how to react. We stayed silent for a while as I help her to comb her messy hair with my hand. I lead to the bench I was sitting just now.

 

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

"Thank you" I said to the person helping me. I still didn't know who that anonymous is until she said " You're welcome." 

 

"I recognized that voice really well." I thought. We indirectly look at each other at the same time and there she is. IT'S JESSICA! I don't know what to do. I've been caught. BUSTED!

 

She lead me to the bench that she was sitting just now. We just kep silent as nobody wants to break the awkwardness. We sat there and she help me to reorganized my messy hair.

 

" Her touch is so gentle" I thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : That's it for this chapter. So tell me how was it? I hope you'll like it. Keep commenting as it help me to try even harder. Thanks again for reading.