Chapter 5

Our Career [HIATUS]

Jessica's POV.

 

We sat on the bench with full of silence. I keep her calm but unintentionally hold her hand. Our hands were intertwined. I tried to let go of her hand but she hold my hand very tightly so I decided to just let it be. "Maybe she just need someone to calm her down" I thought. It has been a momment since we sit there. My throat has worn out.

 

"Come" I said while holding Tiffany's hand and dragging her.

 

"Where?" she asked with full of curiosity.

 

"Coffee."

 

 

Tiffany's POV.

 

She dragged me to go to a cafe for some coffee. We were intertwining hands but of course I know she doesn't intend to do anything other than just  to lead me to the cafe. 

 

I feel a bit weird when we're holding hands. I felt my face redden and blushing for some reason. Her hand; the way she touch me, the way she lead me...it is so gentle and it feels so great.

 

What the? Did I just said that her touch was gentle...and great? *mentally slapping myself.

 

As I was busy talking to myself...well mentally, we arrived at a cafe. It's looks nice somehow. The romantic aphone music, the dim light that makes the atmosphere more...romantic?!

 

I'm wondering why would Jessica bring me here? I mean, it's so nice to spend with someone else rather than me. She doesn't even like me. 

 

Her actions makes me even more blush when she pull the chair and sign me to sit.

 

"She's so gentleman... I mean gentlewoman" I thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What would you like to have?" Jessica asked Tiffany.

 

"Urm...coffee caramel please." Tiffany said to Jessica with her infamous eye smile.

 

"'Any food?" Jessica asked Tiffany again.

 

"No thanks. I'll just take the coffee."

 

Jessica walks to the counter to order the coffee. "Two coffee caramel please" she said to the barista. The barista nodded and makes his way to brew the coffee for them. Jessica waits for the coffee and as it's done, she took the two coffee and make her way back to their table. She gave Tiffany the coffee and sit at her spot.

 

"Coffee caramel?" Tiffany asked. Jessica just nodded with a smile.

 

"I didn't know that you like coffee caramel too." said Tiffany.

 

"There's more things you didn't know about me." Jessica said expressionless. Well what do you expect from the ice princess? Tiffany just smiled and sipped her coffee.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What were you doing at the park?" Jessica asked while sipping her coffee without even looking at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany stopped her movement and went dumbfounded. She totally didn't know what to say. Well the real reason she was at the park is because she's following Jessica. She was daydreaming..when it's actually in the middle of the night. Jessica realized that the latter was daydreaming so she snapped her hand infront of Tiffany.

 

"Tiffany?...Tiffany?" 

 

"Ye...yes?" Tiffany finally snapped out of her thought.

 

"I'm asking you. What were you doing at the park?" asked Jessica.

 

"I..I'm just walking around. T..trying to t..take some fresh air." Tiffany started stuttering. However, Jessica is good enough to detects any lies. She knew that Tiffany was lying to her so she decided to ask her again which gave the latter a bit pressure.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes."

 

"You don't usually do that. I was at the park for quiet some time but never saw you there." Jessica said trying to get the real answer.

 

"I w..was there. It..it's just you who didn't notice me." there she goes. Stuttering again.

 

"Well let me just guess something. "

 

"What?" Tiffany asked curiously.

 

"You saw me dressing up like this instead of wearing pyjamas at night. You got curious so you decided to follow me to where I'm heading too" Jessica said bluntly. Tiffany's eyes got widened after she heard the latter's statement. She couldn't believe that Jessica guessed it exactly correct.

 

"Is she a mind reader or something?" She thought.

 

"Calm down, Tiffany" Jessica said to the latter when she saw were ajar. She move her hand to the latter's chin and pushed it up to close the slightly open mouth.

 

"H..how did you know?" Tiffany stuttered.

 

"When I was dressing up just now, I saw you looking at me. But when I turned back and took another glance, you were walking fast to go back to your room. So I thought something's wrong and here it is. We ended up to be at this cafe together drinking coffee." Tiffany stare at Jessica with a shocked and speechless face. Jessica snapped her finger infront of Tiffany's face and finally the latter snapped back to reality.

 

Jessica push Tiffany's cup of coffee, signing her to finished the drink.

 

"Finished it. Then we can go back home." Jessica said. Tiffany began to take sip by sip to finished the drink.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : Enjoy? Hope you like it. Welcome to the new subscribers and do comment :D. I love you readers!!!! Sorry for the late update , readers. I just came back from a camp.