Bad and Good

Our Career [HIATUS]

" Girls, the CEO wants to see all of you in his office" says one of the trainers in SM Entertainment. " Okay, oppa!" says Taeyeon while leading the girls to the office.

 

" Why do you think he call us?" asked Yuri to Yoona. " I don't know. Maybe we've done something wrong....or he wants to set our debut date?!". Yuri says in excitement "OMG! That could be true!". Tiffany, who heard Yoona and Yuri's conversation started to jump in excitement and make an ecited sound " OMG OMG OMG! I'm so excited."

 

During the excitement, Jessica gets annoyed with the loud sound that Tiffany did. *sighed* "This girl is really loud..." whispered to herself. "...how can they even stand her" she continued.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the office.

 

*knock knock knock*

Taeyeon knocked the door with her left hand while holding Tiffany's hand with her right hand. Jessica saw the act and get annoyed...again. She doesn't even know why everything that Tiffany did in front of her, makes her annoyed to death. They entered the office with excitement yet scared. They thought "something bad will happen but what if its really about our debut." The nine girls greet the CEO politely and sit at the couch provided.

 

" So, how's the development on your practice and all?" asked the CEO. Yuri answered calmly "It's good. We trained very hard these days". The CEO just nodded as he listens to what Yuri's saying.

 

" We started to stay late at night just to practice more and harder" Yoona added.

 

" Well that's actually a good thing but you shouldn't over do it. I don't want you to get sick" concerned CEO. They all nodded as in they agree to what the CEO was saying.

 

" So, as you may know. I called you up here for reasons. I have good news! I've confirmed the date for nine of you to debut together in a girl group..." he continued.

 

They are all so excited especially Tiffany as she shows how excited she is by screaming. Taeyeon tends to understand the CEO's smirking face due to Tiffany's loud screaming. Taeyeon calms Tiffany down by the back of Tiffany's.

 

"...to the additional, you will be debuting on the 7th of August". The girls are even more excited because they knew that August 7 is just around the corner. Lastly, the CEO said " And lastly, your group name will be Girls Generation (So Nyuh Shi Dae)"

 

Tiffany and Jessica isn't that excited anymore because they has the difficulty to say their own group name. As you know Jessica and Tiffany are both foreigners from the United State. Taeyeon tried to the explain the name and the meaning of the word to Tiffany while Yuri do the same thing to Jessica. Now that they know the meanings and all, they fell much better but still has the difficulty to pronounce the word. 

 

" It's okay Jessie. Practice makes perfect." said Yuri to Jessica. Jessica smiling while nodded to Yuri.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" On top of that..." the CEO suprisingly continued the conversation. "... to make it more interesting as well as attracting more fans for you, I want to form a couple from you guys. And we have discuss thoroughly to make Jessica and TIffany a couple ".

 

"WHAT?!" Jessica snapped. " W..Why does it have to be her?" Jessica pointing at Tiffany.

 

"Yeah.. can't we change couple?" Tiffany continued. 

 

"I'm afraid not girls. We have made a decision and this decision can't be change."

 

"...Now what I want you to do is everytime you're out for any occasion or you're out for shopping or just anywhere you go, I want both of you to be like a real couple. And to other members, I don't want you to interfere." he said in a serious tone. The nine girls wanted to object the idea but they're scared that they'll be in trouble for doing that. They just nodded to whatever the CEO said.

 

"So, understand?" the CEO asked. Once again they just nodded. Jessica and Tiffany are still in confused position. They didn't know what to do. Taeyeon gave the CEO a fake smile and ask for permission to go out. The CEO agree and Taeyeon lead the girls out from the office. 

 

Jessica stood up and get out from the office still in confusion.

 

" Seems like our thought is right. He's telling a good news and bad news." Said Yoona to Yuri. Yuri just nooded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : This is all for this chapter. I hope I didn't make you readers confused. Forgive me for any grammar mistake. And I just wanna thank all the readers that give me comments and supported me to do better. I love you guys.