" After today.. facebook is our enemy !! "

Leader ... no more?

The next day everything was quiet , well... until Baekhyun posted his fairy tail in facebook and twitter m but except for that , everything was going normal. 

There were thousands of comments about the fairy tail , even Shinee's magager 'liked' the story. Well , Suho had to be honest, Baekhyun sure knows how to make up things. Thats why he is the best liar in the group. 

Suho was sitting in the coach , thinking about how everything happened. Nothing strange happened that day , he thought. But actually , the only thing he was missing was.. the dairy enter he made before going to bed. 

"Ya! Help me here!" he yelled to Sehun.

"Hyyyyung, cant you see im busy?"

"Busy? With what? Starring at yourself in the mirror? Move your here before i come and do it myself." Suho threated him.

"O-ok ok hyung." said Sehun and came to the leader. "So? What do you want me for?"

"Well , i cant think what happened the day before i became like this. Do you remember something strange?"

"Not really. Everything was normal , as usual. But maybe... "

"What what what!?" 

"Well.. maybe D.O. hyung had lunch an hour earlier. " 

Suho facepalmed. The maknae was a TOTAL idiot. 

"Nevermind. Go finish your busines." 

"I have a bussines!?!?" Sehun asked.

"Just... go." said Suho and facepalmed again. 

Suho thought for a moment and decided to see his facebook. He noticed Baekhyun's story and started reading the comments below. Most of them were like 'Oppaaaa!!! Thats the best fairy tail ever!!!' or 'Oppaaaa!!! Saranghe!!!' 

"Ewww" thought Suho. But then he noticed one comment from like a minute ago. 

                 'Who was even that guy , pretending to be Suho oppa  , on the signing event.'

                  ' Yeah , i was there too. He claimed to be his little brother, but as far as i know , Suho oppa doesnt have a brother'

                'Mhm. I thought so too. What happened? Maybe .. Suho oppa got out of the group!?!?'

                      ' Nooooo waaay!!! Without Suho oppa , EXO-K is nothing!!!'

                   'I think so too. Ya, lets ask them in the fan-cafe. I'm sure they'll answer.' 

After seeing these comments , Suho went to their fan-cafe and saw the only question which had more than 1,000 likes and 670 comments. 

"Wtf.. In just few seconds." thought Suho. 

He saw the question and stoned. 

                'Who is this Kaiho and what relationship does he have with Suho oppa. And... Will they disband now since their leader is gone?" 

And the best answer there was from someone named "EXOKLeader" 

                  'This is the best thing to do. A group without a leader... isnt a group anymore.'