" As planned? What do you mean? "

Leader ... no more?

In the two days till the concert , D.O couldnt persuade neither Suho nor Kai about the skinship. 

"Agh.. i thought this would be easier." said D.O to himself. 

Their manager came to the dorm to see how the preparation's for the concert were going. Everyone was nervious. Especially Suho. 

"Hyung!" yelled D.O as soon as he saw their manager.

"What is it D.O?" 

"Could you do me a favor?" asked D.O with a smirk on his face. 

"Yeah , what is it?" 

...........

On the other hand , the clueless Suho and Kai were preparing for the concert. Dancing , singing , looking at the clothes, making their hairstyles and etc. Their manager came and called Suho and Kai. 

"Suho , Kai , the PDs said that at the end of the concert , you two have to do some skinship." 

"WE WHAT?!! NO WAY!!" they both answered. 

"That isnt a favor , its an order!!" said the manager and left Suho and Kai speechless. 

They looked at each other , blushed a bit , and went to their places without saying a word. 

'Whats even the point of doing this skinship!?! It wont help me come back to normal.' thought Suho and looked at the other members. 'It must be D.O's idea. That .. evil bastard!!! ' 

"30 seconds till the start!!! " yelled the PD. 

"Neh" answered EXO-K. 

...... 

3 minutes till the end on the concert. Now was the moment for the Suho x Kai skinship. The fans were waiting patienly. They were so quiet. Suho looked at  Kai and made him a sign to come closer to him. And then... everything happened in a brief moment. Suho hugged Kai tightly and kisses his cheek , the fans were all like 'AHHHH!!!! ' screaming all they can. Fanservice. After the kiss.. Suho suddenly collapsed on the floor. 

"someone call an ambulance!!!" yelled Sehun. 

'Now.. everything should be alright... right D.O.?' thought Suho. 

'Neh hyung. Everything is going as planed.' thought D.O. too.