" Fairy tail? Baekhyun has it "

Leader ... no more?

All the members looked at D.O and he just smilled. 

"Guys, i promise that this perticular idea ISNT bad or evil!!! Im serious!!" 

"Really? How can we believe you?" asked him all the members

"Well i'll tell you the idea. " *cough* "Ok , so we'll think of a fairy tail with us as characters andd then post it in Twitter, so the fans could see it and dont be so mad at Suho hyung. So? What do you think?" 

"Well ... Its really not a bad idea. How about we try it?" suggested Baekhyun.

"Ok, ok. Geez hyung, sometimes i dont even know if you're a genius or a freaking moron." said Kai to D.O . 

D.O. just shrugged and all of EXO-K sat in a circle , on the floor. 

"Soooo... " started Sehun. "How are we gonna do this again?" 

"Write a fairy tail." said D.O. 

"hmm.. Shall we start?" asked Baekhyun and started saying his faity tail .... 

   Once open a time , there was a prince. A very handsome and tall , and really handsome prince called Baekhyun. .... 

"YA!!! Then what are we gonna be then? The five dwarves? " scolled him Suho. 

"Ok , ok . Geez. Just let me finish my story, then if you dont like it , make up one yourself!! *cough* So as i was saying... 

    This tall and really handsome prince was called Baekhyun. He didnt have a lot of friends, except for the slave Suho , the rabbit Sehun and the chef in the kictchen - D.O. 

  One day , since he became really lonely , he diceded to go out for a walk with his favourite horse , Chanyeol. 

   He went in the woods , exploring every inch of it , looking at all the birds and flowers which were growing there. And then.. he saw her. The most beautiful girl in the world, was standing right in front of him , picking up some flowers. He went closer to her and patter her shoulder. 

 ' Excuse me miss, but i see to have lost. Could you tell me the way back to the castle?' the prince asked.

The beautiful girl turned around and looked at the prince. It was love at first sight!!! She fell for his horse!!! 

 ' Dude, dont you have GPS , or Wi-fi? Seriously? What age are you living in? The 19th century?' she said and walked to the horse and put her hand on its head and started petting it. The prince was dumbfounded. He was beaten by... a horse!?! He couldnt let go of this beautiful girl just like that , so he aproached her and went right in front of her.

' Beautiful lady, could you at least tell me your name? ' he asked

' Well i guess so,  but dont try to send me a friend request in Facebook!! ' 

The prince didnt even know what the miss was talking about but he promised he wont do any of this.

' My name is Kai- ... Kylie.' 

' Like.. Kylie Minougue?'

'Yeaaah , do you know her? ' 

' Um... i dont wanna talk about that. ' 

'Ok. Well.. i'll be going dude, so see you later. Dont forget to 'like' my facebook status!!' and she ran away.

Few days have passed since that day and the prince couldnt stop thinking about that girl. He wanted to see her. 

'SUHOOO!!! ' the prince screamed at his slave

'Yes master. What would master's order be?' 

'I want you to find me that girl.'

'What.. girl?'

'That.. with the.. blond hair.'

'MAster... all of the girls in the kingdom are blonde.'

'Nevermind! Her name was.. K-k-k... ' Baekhyun thought for a moment that continued 'Her name was Kai.' 

'Master, isnt that.. a guys name?' 

'I dont care!! Just find her!!' demanded the prince.

The salve ran away and searched for the girl , the prince was looking for. And after 2 weeks searching, he found her. He told her that the prince wants to see her.

'Who?' she aksed

'The prince- prince Baekhyun.'

'Do i know him?'

'I dont know. I have the job to get you there, so please move your fat but faster, please.'

And with that both of them went back to the castle. The prince saw the girl of his dreams and asked her to marry him.

'Dude, i got an album to make , live concerts , do you think i have time for marrage?'

'Well you could do all this stuff even when you're married.' he said

'Really? Then ok. I'll marry you. ' she answered.

On the next day, the prince and the beautiful girl got married and lived happily after. '

"The eeeend~ " said Baekhyun and finished his fairy tail.

All the members were staring at him with a really weird look.

"And how the hell was that story supposed to help me, and us?"asked Suho.

"Well .. idk."

"Then why did you even say it?"

"Well.. to prove that i'm awesome."

The members facepalmed and got up. They left Baekhyun alone in the room.

"Heey!?! What did i do!? It was a good story!! Right? RIGHT?!!" he was asking.. but noone answered him.