"Getting older?"

Leader ... no more?

Now . .. where should i start from? Maybe from the time when the leader wasnt himself anymore? Lets start from the beginning. 

 

It was 20th of March 2012. A normal day for normal people. The world is still the same. People live and die , new come to the world and go away. 

There .. in South Korea , something was about to change. Not a big change , but a really shocking and confusing change. 

But who or what was gonna change? 

 

"In EXO's dorm"

"YA!!" Suho was screaming after his dongsengs. "Come back here and clean all the mess you made!!!" 

"Awww~ someone's mad. " said Baekhyun.

"You dont mess or i'll make YOU clean it." 

Baekhyun backed off right away. He knew the leader the best. If he gets something on his mind , he will make it real. Right now.. he was trying to make Kai and Sehun clean the table but for now , without any progress.

So , now let me intruduse all the members. 

I'm Baekhyun , one of the visuals in EXO , in charge of vocals and like i said , visual.

The guy standing next to me. Yes. The unnaturally tall one in Chanyeol. He is the main rapper here and .. the creepy person in the group. *shivers* 

The ... um that person over there is D.O hyung. Vocal. Troll. Thats all for him. 

Those two running are the maknaes. Both 19years old , with lots of energy and visuals. Especially Kai. Did you see him in the teasers?! God , if i was a girl i'd be all over him by now. *coughs* ok that was out of the topic ... *another cough* Lets continue!!!!

Aaaaand the one chansing them.. The leader- Suho. REALLY OLD LEADER!!! Muhhaha... at running , only sings well , and well... he is a good leader i guess? Idk. Dont ask me. I talk only to the other members. 

OH! I forgot to tell you . I have a nickname - Bacon. *sighs* Guess who made it... *sighs* Nevermind. 

So like i was saying.. those two didnt want to clean the table soooo the leader is chasing them. And HAHAAAA!!! They got cought. 

"Hyung!! Let me goo!!!" They were both yelling. 

And you both realise that.. that wont happen. Never. Ever. Like never ever. 

"Clean . Up . Now." were just leader's words

Woooo he is so mad right now. Maybe because he is getting older. He says he doesnt miss the old days. WTF?! Which old days? He is talking like he is 80 right now. Maybe we should start calling him "grandpa Suho" . Seriously. You're not even 24. Idk how old was he , but still young. 

~ ^ ~ ^ ~ 

And just like that the night passed and everyone went to bed. Except Suho. He was holding a pen and staring at an open notebook. It was his dairy. 

He started writting it when he and the others became trainies at SM . 

"Dear dairy , 

Today 20.03.12. was the worse day ever. Those two.. im sure you know who , made me chase them for more than 5minutes. Nevermind. I think im getting older. Nothing more to say. We didnt have practise today , so we were free , went out for few hours , ate and then went to bed. Boring day. You know.. few years ago i'd be all day out, playing with others and etc. Right now.. idk what i'm doing. Yes. Being a singer. I like it , but i want the old me back. ... "

Suho sighed and left the dairy with the pen inside aside and then went to bed. He fell asleep after few minutes. He had a nice dream.

~^~^~ 

"The next morning" 

Suho woke up. He rubbed his eyes and smiled. It was another day , another experiense. He walked to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. He rubbed his eyes again. He was now staring at the mirror with wide opened eyes. 

"This is a dream. Yes. Its totally a dream... " 

Said Suho and went to bed again. He couldnt be 18 again!!!!