" D.O's plan.. ? "

Leader ... no more?

The next morning started like a normal one, well except that.. Suho *cough* , i mean KaiHo woke up and when he saw himself in the mirror, he was still the same- 18 years old. 

"Agh.. why me? Why only me? Why not... D.O. he looks old , so he needed something like that.. " said Suho 

"Did you say something , maknae? " asked D.O when he came in KaiHo's room. 

"YA!!! Call me 'maknae' one more time and i'll kick your till the end of the town!!" 

"Waaa~ im impressed!! KaiHo sounds just like his hyung!! What a coinsidence!!! " said D.O and giggled. 

Suho was just staring at him and thinking of a plan how to kill him without noone noticing his absence~ Piece of cake~ 

"So. Today we have a signing event , so you have to appear, you know? " asked D.O and looked at the leader. 

"Yeah , yeah , i know. It will be really hard though. " said Suho and sighed. 

Out of nowhere appeared Baekhyun. 

"H-hyung~ Haha good morning~" 

"Did you come home.. like.. now?!" 

"H-hahaha yeaaaah~ it was a great night~ what you sain' guysss~?" 

"Dont mind him , hyung. He is waaaaaaaaaaaay overdrunk , like WAAAAAY over." said Sehun and took his drunk member to his room. 

"And i have such members in the group? "  

"Well , yeah. So ... yeah" started D.O. and couldnt think how to continue. 

Today was the signing event and Suho had to think of a plan how to do it. But nuffn came in his head. He was just sighing and running his fingers through his hair. 

"AGH!!! Its useless." 

"Hyung , how about you just put a hat and glasses on , noone will notice that you're younger." D.O. suggested. 

"Waaaa , its our mind for sure~ You always have great ideas. " 

"Yeeaah , we'll see when he becomes evil." said Kai behind his hyungs.

"What? Nevermind. Kai , give me a pair of glasses and a hat. Andddd Sehun, lend me some of your clothes. We're going to the signing eventttt~" 

"Yes sir!!" all replied.

"And to think that we're at our dorm , not in the army.. agh.. my poor me." Suho sighed and went to dress himself for the event. 

Today was going to be a big day , like a really big day. The maknae KaiHo was going to the signing event. But.. why the hell is D.O smirking like that?