" Little girl .. finds his secret?"

Leader ... no more?

Everyone went to the signing event at the new mall in Seoul. There were like more than 200-300 fans waiting in front of the building to get a sign from EXO-K. Suho was nervious. He wasnt feeling that nervious even on the day of their debut. 

"Agh.. i feel something wrong is gonna happen." 

"Dont worry hyung. Everything is planned till the smallest detail. " said Sehun and patted Suho's shoulder. 

"Why dont i feel better after you said that?" 

Sehun shrugged. They went in the mall and saw the big table with six chairs and a giant poster of EXO-K. 

"Waa~ its awesome!!" said Kai. 

"Yeah ,. yeah , Super Junior got to sign on a stage for god sake. " sighed Suho. 

"Hahah someone's jealous." giggled Sehun. 

"If you dont shut up , i'll make you." 

Sehun went behind D.O. and shivered. 

"Busooo!! (scary) " 

"So , is everyone ready?" said the PD. 

"Eh? Isnt that Eunhyuk sunbae?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yaaa , it cant be him. What will be he doing here?" 

"Maybe Leeteuk sunbae made him." said Sehun and all the members laughed. 

Everyone sat on their chairs, only Suho was still standing. He couldnt sit on the place where the "older" Suho is supposed to sit. 

"Hyung? " 

"Yes Kai."

"Why arent you sitting?" 

"I dont know. I dont feel right sitting there." 

"The chair is too small for you?"

"YA!!! Chuko shipo? ( Do you wanna die?)" 

"Haha~ now i saw the real leader" smiled Kai and started giving signs to some of the fans who came in. 

'Baka. What does he think he's doing?' thought Suho and sat on the chair. Then a little girl , around 12-13 years old came near him. 

"O-oppa , could you give me a sign?" 

"Of course. Whats your name?" 

"A-aya." 

"Aww~ What a cute name~ " suddenly said Kai. 

The little girl saw Kai and she suddenly got angry. 

"Ahjushi!!! Please shut up , im trying to get a sign from someone not from EXO-K!!!" 

"Eh? But.. this is our leader."

"Leader? How come he looks younger than all of you?" 

"Because.. um... he went.. he went to the hot springs yesterday!!!!!"

"YA!! dont lie to me! I saw the leader of EXO-K! He looks totally different!!" 

After than comment from the little girl , all the fans started looking at Suho. Even though he was wearing glasses and a hat , he thought that the fans see right through them. He became even more nervious.

"Thats not true!! Thats our leader. " continued arguing Kai. 

"ITS NOT YOUR LEADER!!!" screamed the little girl , then she suddenly took off Suho's glasses and hat and all the fans gasped. 

This wasnt the leader of EXO-K. It was someone who looks so much like him , but wasnt Suho. 

"I-i can explain." started Suho.

"Who are you!?!? Where is Suho!?!?!" started asking all the fans. They were mad. 

" M-my name is... " 

"Where is our Suho!?!?!" 

"MY NAME IS KAIHO!!!! " screamed Suho so all the fans could hear him. He cough. "So as i was saying , my name is KaiHo and i'm Suho's younger brother. Since my hyung is sick , im here to take his place for awhile." 

"What are you saying!?! How can you take his place!?!" asked the fans.

"Well ... i'm exactly like him , so you wont notice the change. Its just that i'm few years younger than him." explained Suho. All the fans were listening to him. Then they suddenly threw thier posters and signs and left the mall. 

The EXO-K members were left speechless. Suho sighed and sat on the chair. D.O was staring at the little girl who left last and winked at her. She smilled and went out. 

"This.. didnt go like i planned it. " said Suho and punched the table.