" Not the hyung anymore"

Leader ... no more?

Have you ever had the feeling that something isnt right? Suho DEFFINITLY had this feeling. He was staring at the mirror for more than an hour and still couldnt figure out what the hell happened to him. He tried to remember last nights events , if he took something weird or eat something out of date , but no. There wasnt anything like that. Then what? Was all this a hillucination? Was it just his imagination? He couldnt figure that out. 

He touched his face for like a billion time this morning. It didnt change since then. He was looking at the 18-year-old Suho who was staring at him too. This was totally not right. How will he show himself to the others now? 

No. The members. How will they react when they see him. Maybe they'll freak out, then think its their imagination , and then live happily ever after. THE END.

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! This isnt a fairytail. 

"I gotta think , and i gotta do it quickly!!!" 

While Suho was trying to think of something , he heard a knock on the door.

"Suho hyung~ Are you up?" asked Kai.

"W-wait a minute Kai. I'll be out in few minutes." answered Suho. 

He sat on the bed and sighed. He had to tell s. Maybe they'll understand the situation. Right? RIGHT?! 

Suho sighed one more time and then got out of his room. There , in the middle of the living room , were all the members , waiting patiently for their leader. 

"Suho hyu-..." 

They were now all staring at the leader. 

"What the... ? " cursed Chanyeol. 

All of them were amazed. They went near the leader and touched his face.

"Did you had a surgery last night or .. what the hell happened to you?!" asked D.O.

"Well i went to bed.. looking normal, and the next morning i woke up like this. Looking like the 18 year old me." 

"YEEEEEEEEEEES!!! " screamed Sehun. 

The members looked at him with the look what-the-hell-are-you-doing. He was jumping up and down , screaming with all his streight. 

"So?" asked Suho.

"I'm not the maknae anymore!!!!" screamed again Sehun. 

Suho blinked and then fell down on the floor. Everyone was just thinking about something , when they suddenly burst out laughing.

"Whats so funny!?!" asked with an irritated tone the leader. 

"Y-you're not the hyung anymore... HAHAHHAAAA!!" 

"Noo... you must be kidden me!?!"