" They forgot me? "

Leader ... no more?

Suho quickly grabbed his dairy to see the last entry. D.O was right. It was from the night before he changed into THIS. 

"Agh.. how can i be so stupid!?" asked himself while reading his entry. 

He tried to remember with what feeling he did that entry , but he couldnt remember a thing. Maybe about that.. he wanted to be young again? 

Well of course he wanted. Seeing all his younger members dancing with this spirit and energy ... it made him jealous. 

So? He would make the same entry and everything will be fine. 

Suho started writting but all he could think of was how he would like to stay young.

"This isnt good. " thought Suho.

"Suho hyung!!!! " yelled from the living room Sehun. 

"WHAT?! I'm trying to concentrate here!!!" 

"Kai lost his shoe!!!!"

"Kai what? WHAT?!!? Why the hell are you telling me this!?!"

"You're the leader!!!!" 

Thats right. Suho was the leader. Even if he was young, even if he was the youngest member right now , he was still the leader. So he before going to Sehun , he wrote only one thing in the dairy 

     I'm a leader. 

 

~^~^~    

After 2 days ... 

"So? Did you write something in the dairy? " asked D.O.

"Neh? The dairy? Well yeah , around.. 2 days ago?" answered Suho.

"2 days? Thats weird. You must have done it wrong. "

"I dont know , but i dont feel weir anymore like this. Yah. I'm still the leader even this young. "

D.O sighed. Then he facepalmed and brought his iTab 

"See this? " asked him while showing him EXO-K's page in Facebook.

"Yeah? The fans love us." 

"No , no , do you notice something strange?" 

Suho looked closely. At first he didnt see anything weird , but then he noticed something. It wasnt actually bad ... but it wasnt good either. 

"The fans.. dont write about me anymore? " 

"Mhm. Now do you see what will happen if you stay in that body." said D.O with serious look. 

Suho was worried. The fans have forgotten about him. Maybe it was only for little time.. or not? 

"What we gonna do now , D.O.?" asked him Suho. 

"Give me a minute to think of something. " 

"Do it quickly... before the fans totally forget about me"