" Kai's shoe... is the key?"

Leader ... no more?

D.O was still thinking when suddenly it striked him!! The idea was born. He looked at the leader and smirked a bit. 

"Are you willing to do ANYTHING , so the fans wont forget you?" asked D.O

"W-well yeah , i guess so."

"We are going to do another concert in 2 days. "

"Yeah? So what about it?"

"Do some skinship." 

"Haha and how the hell will that help me?" asked Suho.

"Well , i know you have favoutis in the group" 

Suho cought. D.O knew everything. That bastard was really the brain in the group. 

"So you only have to do some skinship with that member and thats all. The fans will be totally inlove with you and wont forget you , at least till we find a way to bring you back to normal." 

"B-but but... i dont wanna do skinship!!!!"

"You have to!!!" 

Kai opened the door of the dorm and saw his hyungs arguing.

"What are you doing hyungs?" asked Kai. Suho blushed a bit. 

"N-nuffin" answered Suho and looked the other way. 

"Kai-shi~ " started D.O.

"Neh hyung~" 

"Do me a favor~" 

"What is it hyung~?" 

"Do some skinship with Suho on our concert.~" 

"Do.. what?! " Kai blushed right away. Suho had already left the room.  "No way hyung!! Anything else but that!!" 

"Come oooon~ its for the leader's sake~" 

"NO!! i refuse!! " said Kai and left the room too.

"You know you'll do it." said D.O to himself. 

Sehun came back too and looked at D.O.

"What happed here hyung?" 

"Well , lets say that Suho refused to find Kai's shoe." said D.O and giggled. 

Sehun was dumbfounded. What he hell was his hyung talking about. AH! 

"Ahh!! Well dont worry. Kai said that the leader has more important stuff to do." 

"Oh , dont worry too. Suho's most important thing to do right now , is find Kai's shoe. If he doesnt... he wont come back to his usual body." 

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

"It doesnt matter. You'll see soon." said D.O and went out of the dorm.