" The leader and maknae again.. "

Leader ... no more?

Suho woke up in a hospital room. The last thing he remembered was the concert... the skinship he did with Kai and then its all blank. He heard a knock on the door. 

"Hyung? Are you awake?" asked Kai.

"Neh."

"Can i come in?" .

"Of course you can" answered Suho and got up a little so he could sit in the bed. 

"how are you hyung?" asked Kai as soon as he entered the room. But when he saw the leader he stonned. 

"Im fine but.. why are you starring at me like that?" 

"D.O hyung!!!!!!" yelled Kai. 

D.O rushed in the room as fast as he could and started asking the younger male why he was yelling like that. Kai was silent.. just pointed at Suho. D.O looked at the leader and gasped. 

"What? What?! WHAT?!" kept asking the leader. 

"H-hey!! All of you , come in!!!" said D.O with his loudest voice. 

All of EXO-K members came in. 

"Did Suho hyung wake up? " they started asking. 

D.O and Kai pointed at Suho again. Suho didnt know how to respond to all that attention. He was just sitting there , staying silent , not saying a thing. Not because he didnt want to, he just couldnt. Those stares were burning him. 

"Can.. someone tell me.. whats wrong? " finally asked the leader. 

"Sehun , get me a mirror." said D.O. 

Sehun quickly got a mirror and gave it to D.O. He came closer to the leader and put the mirror in front of him. Suho was starring at his own reflection. He couldnt believe it!! He was back to normal!!!

"YES!!!" was the only thing he could say. 

Suho got out of the bed quickly and started dancing around the bed. He was so happy , that he could even dance on the street. 

"Hyung, calm dowm" said Kai.

"Hahah im back to normal!!! I dont even care how this happened!!!" 

D.O was giggling. Sehun looked at his hyung and tilted his head. 

"Hyung, why are you giggling like that? " asked Sehun.

"Hehe~ Well Suho hyung doesnt know but.. he found Kai's shoe." answered D.O.

"He did.. What? What the... ? " Sehun was dumbfounded. What the hell was his hyung talking about? He didnt care that much but was still curious. Why finding Kai's shoe... helped Suho hyung get back to normal? Nevermind. At least he is back to normal again. 

And now... again.. 

"agh.." sighed Sehun. "I'll be the maknae again." said to himself and went to hug the leader.