" His ideas are evil."

Leader ... no more?

After the failed signing event , all the boys went back to their dorm. The aura around Suho was so dark that you couldnt see behind it. He was pissed, worried and confused. How the hell did all this happen!? 

"Hyung, dont worry. Everything will be ok in few days." said Sehun to comfort him. 

"Hu? Did you even see what happend there? the fans hate me.. hate.. ME?!!" 

"But they dont hate Suho , they hate KaiHo." 

"Guess what?I 'm KAIHO!!" 

"Wo , wo , calm down hyung~ " said Kai. "Everyone is a bit suprised and worried but nothing will come even if you're angry." 

"Yeah , like i dont know that myself. " Suho sighed and looked at D.O.

D.O. was the only smiling member. Why the hell was he smiling? 

Flashback ...

D.O. could be sometimes the evil mind of the group. Well , every group had to have one and in EXO-K , it was D.O. after suggesting the thing with the glasses and the hat, D.O thought of a really bad ending of everything. He called his subling 

"Ya , Sunny , can you do me a favor ? " asked her D.O.

"Oppa , when you ask someone a favor, you have to be more polite." 

"Wel.. Sunny , if you dont do me this favor i'll tell mum and dad that you smoked last week and the thing under your bed wasnt a magazine for teens." threatened her D.O. with a smirk on his face.

"OPPA!!!! You're mean!!! "

"Hahaha , well since i have such a little sister , of course i have to be mean most of the time." 

"So? Whats the favor you want from me?"

"Can you take off Suho's hat and glasses , and say that you ask him for a sign cuz he isnt one of EXO-K." 

"What the.. ? Suho oppa isnt one of EXO-K? WTF?!" 

"Just .. dont ask questions and do as i say. "

"Ok ok . What will i get from that?" 

"His sign." 

"Deal. " 

End of flashback ... 

D.O was deffinitly enjoying the success of his plan. It went better than he thought. Now the only thing to do now , is to vote for a new leader. He giggled evily and looked at Suho. 

"Guys, i have an idea." said D.O. with his still smirking face.

"I dont have a good feeling about this... " said Suho and shivered a bit.