"The new 'maknae' "

Leader ... no more?

Suho was pulling his hair while the other members were just laughing their asses off. Suho was pissed. Like seriously pissed. He hit the wall and it suddenly became quiet. 

"Thats much better. " said Suho and looked at the maknaes. "So, could you repeat what you said earlier? Who was the maknae now? " 

He was staring at them with the deadly look which only seriously MAD people have. 

"W-w-w-we are Suho hyung." said Sehun and stepped back. 

The leader was enjoying this way too much. But he knew they were kind of right. Even though... he is still the leader. 

"Good, good. Its really good that you understand. I'm still the leader, even if i look like this. So , everything is like it was before. Ok?" 

Everyone just nodded and looked down. Suho was looking at them with a smirk on his lips. He told the members. Now the only thing left is to tell the fans. Suho sighed. 

"Suho hyung, how are we going to explain all this to the menagers and the EXOtics? " asked Kai. 

"Well i'm thinking about that right now , but i still dont have an answer. So the best thing for now is to say that im sick or something like that." 

"Yeah , maybe we should add 'love' sick , so the reporters can be busy for a month." whispered Baekhyun and giggled. 

"Anyway, if you have something to share , please do Baekhyun-shi. " said Suho and smirked eveily. 

Baekhyun gupled and zipped his mouth. Suho nodded a bit and then looked at the other members. They didnt look that shocked anymore , but it was still something new to them.  

"You know , maybe we should say that you're Suho's younger brother." suggested suddely D.O.

"But , i dont have one." 

"Well , yeah , but noone except you knows that." 

Suho nodded. That was a good idea. D.O. was smart. Not only the voice , but also the brain. 

"Ok. We'll do that. Then , what will be my name? " 

The members started thinking. They looked like they were solving a math problem for professor. Then Sehun smirked and told the other members the name he thought for Suho. Kai was blushing a little. What the hell was the name!?!

"So?" 

"Your name will be ...  Kaiho. " and everyone started laughing except Kai and Suho. 

"Wtf... " ... " What is so funny?" asked Suho with an irritated voice.

"KaiHo MUHAHAHA " 

"Omg , i dont know them." said Suho and left the room. 

"Yeah , me too ." Kai left too. 

Now that the members were all alone , they laughed their asses off.  

Thats how the new identity of the leader Suho was created. 

Previous :                                                 New: 

Name: Suho                                             Name: KaiHo

Age: 21                                                      Age: 18 

Position: Leader                                     Position: Visual maknae, leader's younger brother