Acquaintance

My One and Only Love [HIATUS]

Kris----------

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard heavy footsteps running up the staircase and the door slamming open, a fresh breath of air hitting me in the back. 

I turned around and their stood Chanyeol, a letter in his hands. His breathing was heavy from running. His hair was stuck in the oddest places from the air hitting him in the face, each step he took to reach me. 

Great, what does this cool bastard want?

It looked like Chanyeol wasn't all too happy to be there either. His eyes were shooting lasers and UFOs at Kris. But Kris only stared back, not intimidated one bit. 

"Look I don't like you -he gulps, lifting his shoulders a tad bit more as if I was getting ready to prance on HIM-but you have a customer. She says she's been waiting for you a LONG time...she's downstairs. You should hurry. You don't want-HEY! Watch where your going," was the last words I heard him mumble as I stepped over him, in the process leaving a smudge on his nicely trimmed dress pants, heading for the staircase and to the first customer of the day. I got a small speck of dirt on his pant leg and yet he was already whining like an old granny.

These flower boys sure do have something more to them than just looks..

----------------------------------

As I neared the room where all customers are to wait before (IF they are) they're called into another room by their flower boys choice, I thought how I should act today. I wasn't quite mad. Nor was I depressed. Sure I was hurt thinking about earlier and my life..how it could have been so- No. Kris. Your life is this one. Don't remember what your mind always tries to. Don't remember. Just don't forget. 

I decided I would just play it cool. No emotions, no smirking today. Just the one-sided, cold Kris. I placed my hand on the knob, turned it slowly and opened the door, my empty hand in my pocket, my hair uncombed and a pocket knife dangling somewhere on my hip. 

Precautions are always necesary, you know.

---------------------------------------

"OW!" I heard a squeak, come out from inside the room. I had accidentaly smacked my customers face with the door, when I flung it open. She lay on the floor, rubbing her forehead. 

I took her in as she lay on the floor trying to massage the pain away. She was a pretty one. Slender legs, a not so slender, yet not a really fat face, and her clothes...like anyone elses here were well, rich and from famous designers. 

It was strange though. Something to her caught me off guard. She wasn't like anyone else...She was-

No. My mind is just being stupid. I imagined myself being punched to stop the dumb inflood of stupid thoughts. I went over to the mini (yet really large) coffee table on the other side of the room, a tissue in hand, and returned to help her up. I wrapped my hand in the tissue before reaching it down to grab hers. I didn't look at her though as I turned my head to face the window. 

"You know. I think an apology would be enough. Because looking at you now, clearly, your a little different from what the posters tell me" She said as she took my tissue enwrapped hand, jumping to her feet as I tugged her forward. She sighed, dramatically. A little too dramatically.

Guess her personality isn't any different from anyone else here. Hmph..

She went and took her seat on the $100, 000 sofa set made by some guy that lives and London and owns three hundred parks or something. Plus a really famous clothing brand. It was sometimes the only thing that popped out of Chanyeol and Chen's mouth. 

I, on the other hand could care less.

"Come, sit. You are mine for the next 15 mins, I rented you."

I didn't have the right to talk back at her so long as she had already payed for her appointment. Instead I kept my mouth shut from releasing the rude and tantalizing things I wanted to tell her. The tiness that she was for PICKING ME out of the other 10 handsome (sarcastically) men in this building. 

She patted her side of the couch, but I chose to sit on the side opposite of her, on the other couch. I sat, but not before lifting my eyebrow to stare at the seat (making sure there was nothing on it like Kai's "white ice cream". I pushed myself as far back into the couch as I could go, without being retailaited. This woman was...

Even though I worked here, no one could control my actions. She was missing out on all the fun the other EXO Flower Boys could provide whether it be to the maximum or beyond. I wasn't here to provide it for her. I just wasn't her throw around doll... Even though what I did to HIM, I would have deserved it and ten times worse. 

, Kris I said to stop remembering. STOP. 

She reached out to grab a teachup, filled with well tea, from the center round table. I couldn't quite tell what she was doing with the tea because a vase of flowers covered the middle of the table where her hands were placed on the other side. I tried shifting a little to see, but decided against it because it would only make nosie on the couch. She would notice and would ask me. She'd have a conversation started by than. I wouldn't like that. 

She stood, walking over to me as she spoke with a melow voice like the sound of chirping birds. "Here. Take it."

She smiled as she handed me the tea. 

I flipped my head to the other side saying "Look, lady, I don't want any trouble." I didn't take the teacup but she still stood there as stubborn as ever. 

I caught her smile in between my peek and she responded with "Look. Come on. I just want you to taste it. It's some really good tea. I promise." 

"Fine whatever." I snatched it from her as she still stood there. I quickly took a sip of the substance before gulping down a big swig of it. The tea was coming out of the corner of my mouth so I wiped it away with my shoulders

"Now if you could." She was silenced when the door creaked slightly open, a silent DO poking his head through slightly. 

"Umm Miss?" He looked scared. But it was probably just my imagination playing with me. 

She stood there awhile staring back at DO, with big, cute doe eyes before she realized soemthing she had forgotten. 

"OH! Oh no, no, no. It's time for me to leave isn't it!" She didn't wait for a response as she kept blabbering words while she ran to get her deluxe purse. 

She sort of skipped, walked to the door but not before turning back to bow at me. 

"Thank you for your time kind sir!" She smiled at me before actually turning to leave. She bowed her head as she walked past Kyungsoo, DO giving a slight smile back.

After she left, DO entered the room, held the door with his hand from shutting and shook his head slowly at me before turning to exit the premises. 

Silence kills. I hope he knows that. But what a queer girl. A freak, right. Hmm no doubt about it. 

Kris took the teacup, placed it to his pink lips and drank the rest as if it were before his lifes last salvation before slamming it down onto the table, shoving his hands back into his jeans and heading for the door. 

An eventful day it was.

--------------------------

"Yes, ma'am. I've got him. Let's see how his body reacts to the little ingredient I placed in his tea. Sadly enough though it won't kill him..but soon my lady. Soon."

-----------------------------------

A/N: Woohoo! What you guys think. I love you guys for reading and subscribing. Thanks a bunch. I'm also getting a little more psyched about this story. :)