Flavors of Men Beginning

My One and Only Love [HIATUS]

Kris pushed open the doors of the stupid building in which he worked. Here your body was worth much more than your name itself and no one, absolutely no one would like to have no identity in which to identify yourself by OR be called faceless. It was something Kris had always taken into careful consideration about the emotions one would feel like, how much it'd pain anyone that once knew you to be "nothing more" to you now and so on.

He shuddered at the thought of it all. Since he was in his work area he knew better than to think of such deep thoughts. He might be the lead in this business here but one thing he learned is to never think for yourself when having . Just act upon the pleasure.

Wu Fan stepped inside the tall, glass windowed building. The sharp smell of sweat mixed with lust automatically filled his nostrils. He gave his typical face at anything his eyes came in contact with. He had forgotten to take off his trench coat as he made his way to the center cubicle. Rumor had it they were called cubicles to keep things like customers names and (back to the topic of) identities safe. Like what they do (as in work for), those despicable low-lifes ,married or not and such. Sad part was most of the time most of the customers that walked through were only sick, bastards wanting . was the only treasured word they knew. God didn't exist in their lifes.

They'd pay absolutely ANYTHING which was an immediate plus for me. I didn't ever want Tao to find out about my job. I wanted to cry then and there at the thought of him leaving me because he thought I was "used and therefore scratched". But I pushed those emotions to the SIDS because they were no good in the ual business. You could never get attached to anyone. There were no such words as "love" and "adore" in these walls. Take all that crap somewhere else.

"Master!" a seductive voice called from behind. Stupid Shiki Shomo was still at work even after attending a late- all night shift? This man must have been really , even the day he was born. Back to being "-face, , top-notch (worth) Krisus" again.

I signed as I turned to look at him. He was half- except for some cowboy thongs hanging loosely around his skinny, thighs. To have with mulitiple men here you had to also look the part.

"Shiki...Did you- y'know: I scratched the back of my head: have s- He cut me loose with a sharp shh. He nodded and continued on his way. 

 

No one here was happy.

You could see the way everyone working here was sad. They didn't like selling their bodies. They HAD to though, just like me, because it paid favorably with little to no risks of getting any STDs or things like that. Some like me even had people they loved but because they were in financial downpour couldn't pay for many things NECESSARY, had to work here. All around all I could see were torn faces of anguish. No one wanted to be use as a doll being called "stupid" (for 'not knowing how to love' and/or 'only sent to Earth to be little children') and abused lots. Out of all of the buildings' employees I was top-favorited. But it didn't matter one bit when I couldn't have with my one and only Panda for fear of having him reject me (and even worse leaving me).

As I entered my room, I saw I already had a customer waiting for me-----

"Come here, hottie. I wanna play some games with you. Ready or not I'm here to make you , "
 

Those last letters hurt.. but truthfully, they did tell what kind of a monster I was. Not the reality I wanted, but life was what it was.