Look

My One and Only Love [HIATUS]

Kris------

I was walking out of the room as a small figure came running towards me, his eyes wide with fear. I didn't move from my spot so soon enough he was skidding to a stop, one second to late, as he crashed into me. Pow! Went my face 

"Come on! GET OFF. Urgh. There was a freakin ten meters distance from you and me to JUST realize I was standing here. You shouldn't have CRASHED INTO ME, if there was such a large distance between us!" I was practically yelling at him, as he slowly slid off of me. 

I dusted myself off as I stood. I looked down at him with a skeptical look and saw he was balled up, his head hiding behind his crossed hands.

SuHo's voice inside of Kris' head: Remember Kris, if you can't control your anger...or whatever may be wrong with you.. and you release it on our Sehun therefore making him cry...

! ! . I remembered clearly. Yeah I knew. I had to act quickly before-

"Sehun! What's wrong with baby." I heard someone call out from behind me. I slowly turned my head, my blood gone cold and my shoulders slumped up to cover my ears. 

"KRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Baekhyun yelled, practically shattering the windowsills. Kris could have sworn he heard a tree fall outside and feel the floor rumble. 

Baekhyun ran to SeHun's side, landing on his knees as if he were about to pray or something, but instead literally throwing himself onto Sehun. He was hugging SeHun tightly that SeHun had to try and escape the evil grasps of his lover. I sat and stared in disbelief how quickly Baek had changed his personality for..a wannabe cutie like SeHun. From making someone believe they were going to die right than and there on the spot to making someone believe they would die because lack of oxygen, Baek could do it all. He might seem all cute and cuddly but really he was an awful member of the Flower Boy group. 

"So baby, what did stupid Kris do to you? Did he hurt munchie chunchie?" Baekhyun asked SeHun. He was pulling on SeHun's cheeks. It made him look like he was gay and SeHun like a chimpunk that had just gotten run over by a trailer truck. Kris snickered at the two being so friendly with one another. 

Baekhyun stood, turning rapidly on his heel to point that same, dirty finger at me again. He yelled at me. "Kris. I could care less if you ARE my subaenim. YOU disrespected SuHo's orders and thankfully enough LuHan isn't here to scold you or else you really would have gotten it. You made SeHunnie cry again and that calls for you to-

"Enough, Baekhyun, SuHo called out from behind a door. The elevator door slid open and out stepped a nicely combed SuHo, holding a box of chocolates in one hand, the other holding a shy girl. 

"Okay, sweetie. See you another day right?" SuHo said giving the customers' hand a slight squeeze before letting go. 
"Of course oppa!" the girl practically squeaked out. She had covered her face with her two, pale hands as she sort of skipped right past us. We heard a door bang before SuHo continued speaking. 

"Kris."

I obediently turned to look at him, knowing better than to question him and his high authority. 
 

"Come with me." 

Baekhyun was next to SeHun making these ugly, fish faces that he was positive leader wouldn't catch. Kris only stared coldly back at him, eyeing him to shut his mouth..literally. 

He walked over to SeHun, pulling out a lollipop from his nicely ironed coat's,  front pocket, and handing it to the younger boy. 

Suddenly SeHun's face brightened and he called out "Thank you oppa! Hyung is such a cool, rock awesome person," before lifting himself to go find another member. 

"Baekhyun, those faces of yours were fairly unnecessary. Next time, keep it to yourself or I'll report your misconduct. And that means no snuggling with Chanyeol at night." Maybe it was me and my numb mind playing jokes but Baek stuck his middle finger out at me..or was it SuHo...maybe I was really dreaming. Whatever, I thought. 

I kept from laughing right in Baekhyun's face as SuHo turned, leaving whereever he was going. Although right before I left, I did spell out the words L-O-S-E-R, to him. It took him a moment to realize because just as SuHo and I were rearing the long hallways corner, Baekhyun was yelling at me to "Get my over here NOWWWW!" 

I didn't bother looking back at his, I'm sure priceless, angered face. Serves him right. What a wench of a guy.

-------------------

"Guessing you didn't heed my commands, did you. I won't report this to the head management..but just be careful. We're rich. You came here as a way to earn money right? Which means you can easily be kicked out." SuHo said as he leaned against the windowsill.

"You sure you don't want anything to eat? I could sneak it in here. The members know better than to question me." SuHo said as he lifted his body off the windowsill and quietly walked over to the door, stopping to look at Kris' empty headdresser.

"Kris..

Yeah, what do you want.

whatever problems you might have had in the past, need to slide on. You as a whole need to move on. You've been here almost a year and four months now. You don't need to keep recalling the past as much as it might have hurt. Life moves on. Your clock has stopped.

"You need to get it fixed before your world starts turning again. Let it revolve. Good night."

Sure, good night.

Kris sat in the darkness of his room for a few seconds before reclining his head against the beds' backboard. He pulled the clothes over his worn out body as he stared into the darkness ahead of him. 

Light and life, have never been on my side. Nor will they ever be.
Night & darkness are my only comforts. So long as I feel that HE is happy, there's no point in trying to comfort myself for it.
Let me wither away. Everyone's body decays...so why can't mine, too? Only...it's my heart that would go first. 

Kris sighed before turning over, sliding into the covers. He placed his hand on the pillow and lay his head on the forearm, shuting his eyelids closed. 

He didn't bother tidying himself up. Why should he when nothing was important anymore. He was a hollow shell of a human being. Nothing more, anymore.

 

SuHo------------------

May you protect this boy, my angels. He needs all the help he can garner. I would never want to guess what happened in his previous life. His sadness and depression only makes me wonder...but I choose not to realize. 

Is that why I feel to at fault now as a leader? Choosing 

SuHo sighed, gently tossing his brown hairs that had fallen in his eyes as he headed for his room on the fourth floor. 

---------------------

Tao...Tao...I, I see you...but I-I. Just forgive me! Kris cried out as he threw himself to Tao's feet. 

His mother appeared suddenly, drenched in...is that the smell of tears? She was carrying..is that my body in her arms...no, I'm right here. I'm right here. I'm not dead...I-AHHHHHHHHHH

Tao your hurting me...you, I, ahhhh nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris snapped open his eyes, quickly lifting himself off the floor and jumping onto the bed, for fear if he didn't scary things would only come out and attack him. 

He quivered in the drenching darkness as he covered his entire body with the sheets minus his face. His eyes wandered around the lonely room as he searched for the menancing creatures in his dream. Nothing here. 

It was just a dream..just a nightmare.. that's all Kris, he whispered as he tried to calm himself down. 

Kris slowly rocked himselft back and forth, front and forward as sleep lidded his eyes once more. His eyelids started to droop as the minutes went by that he kept trying to stay awake. 

Kris, don't fall asleep...please. Those bad people...Tao, they will only come back to haunt you...that can't happen..stay awake...

But sadly enough Kris was asleep once more, in his sitting position, tears silently pooling out of his eyeducts. 

What is love...when all it does is bring pain.
 

It was a nightmare he would never forget..as he was going to have to remember.