This is Love

My One and Only Love [HIATUS]

-Tao waiting at the taxi/bus entrance-

"No sir! Please I must make it in time. It's late enough. I want to see him more than anything now! Can't you see the hurt and need in my eyes? Please it would be a favor for me." 

"I'm sorry Sir but no one is allowed to take a taxi or bus at the moment. The weather doesn't not permit any vehicle mobility on part of our services. Accidents happen and our company takes the best actions to prevent any unnecessary lawsuits. What's waiting a couple of more hours anyways for this guy? 

"Mind your manners, SIR but my personal life has nothing to do with you. If you wish not to help me than I'll be on my way. And know I will find a way to sue you for your impeccable manners." I turned and headed for the bathroom stalls. 

I pushed open the wooden door with hinges made out of high-class steel. I went into one of the stalls furthest to the back of the room and shut the door closed; tightly locking the metal lock. I turned to face the toilet for a closer examination and saw that it was cleansy enough to take a seat on. I took my sit and broke out in a sob. I thought why am I crying when clearly Kris can wait just a little longer. He loves me so surely he would understand to wait a bit more for me--I mean he's been doing so for the past month, hadn't he? No i shook the thought away about Kris having left me without prior notice. It..It would never happen. Time and fate wouldn't allow it. It just wouldn't occur. Not in a million years. I grabbed some tissue paper from under the toilte roll dispenser, in between ugly sobs and snorkles. 

It made me recall a time when Kris had found me crying in the park, when no one else was in use of it. It was just the two of us than, when he had approached me. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Panda. Sweetie," Kris called out to me before he could even reach the bench to sit next to me. 

I turned away and faced the direction of the blossoming trees. It was a sunny yet crisp day in early April when the blossoms were barely starting to bloom from months of being stored in the winter. From days of hiding their true beauty to the world. From days ticking when they thought themselves were dead, hence no warmth, no light of the sun but in reality were just going to start another beautiful life in the future. The time just had to come. 

Kris grabbed my hand before I could stop him from doing so. With his strength he turned me around 180 degrees in a flash. He pulled me closer for a tight embrace but I reacted before him and said I had to tie my shoelace. I duck my head down to stare at my shoe and only slid away from him, inch by inch so it could seem less suspicious and noticeable. In the meantime Kris was telling me that wasn't today beautiful. Almost like he had changed his intentions for coming here, seeing me cry. He went on saying he had a great day finding new jobs so he could buy me all the Gucci in the world. He breathed a breath of fresh air before I took off running!

I couldn't handle how carefree he was in a situation like this. It was like he could care less about me. Like I was irrelevant at the moment. Honestly I felt jealous of my Gucci for once since Kris cared more about it than me. I ran like the wind, for the stars thinking Kris would never catch up to me but oh was I wrong. Three strides for me would mean one uick stride, and with grace, for Kris. I skidded to a stop as Kris landed somewhat in front of me. I stopped to late and so I crashed on top of him, landing firmly on his body, my hands pushing up against Kris' body for support. He grabbed my wrists so now I had no means of escape. (At that time I had thought why isn't there some magical power for learning Kung Fu/Wushu? Hmph.) Also good thing no one else was at the park or I would have been going hysterical for the public affection Kris was displaying. 

I was still crying roughly when Kris started speaking again. 

"Tao ge, why is it you never want to come out and directly tell me anything. Why is it you have to behind those tears I so roughly oppress? Please understand it hurts me more to see you cry than it hurts you to produce them. It's like you rip a piece out of my heart everytime I see you close to the brink of despair and sadness

I had nothing to say at the moment so I just turned my face away from his. I couldn't bare to look into those sincere, brown eyes. They were the chocolate I wanted to see everyday so how could I face them now at a time like this. 

Tao I heard him shout. He let go of my wrists only to flip me over so I was the bottom server and he was my "player". Now I most certainly couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. 

Kris took the palm of his left hand and rubbed Tao's cheeck with his thumb before asking "Tao, does it have to do with what you saw?" 

A long silence followed with only the rustle of leaves heard. Tao finally opened his eyes after being on the bottom for quite some time only to shake his head. 

"Than please tell me honey. Please, I wish--no I desire to know what's wrong with my boyfriend.  I can't stand seeing you like this."

"No Kris just leave me like this. I..it's better if you don't worry about me much anymore because I'm growing up. Go care about your other world! Damn it leave me alone Kris ge."

That's when I felt a cold hand on my face. It burned the slap of his hand. The way his tips curled after the hit. Like his hand was withering away at having touched, ME, his lover. 

"Tao. I didn't want to use ANY violence against you but it's sickening at times when you act like such a little kid. Your growing up, yes I know but you have to tell me what's wrong. If there's anyone saying your bbuing bbuing is-

"NO. Kris. But if I tell you will your promise me not....no please I can't. I'm sor-"

He picked me up by the waist and carried me over to the nearest tree. He layed me gently across the tree's frame before settling down in front of me and leaning in for what I thought was a kiss. Instead he teased me by unbutonning a few buttons on my button-up shirt. I gasped at the sudden burst of fresh air. Kris did however lean into me even more to poke fun at my ity (AGAIN remembering the fair) by whispering cooly into my ear. "You know seeing you all y like up against this tree I can easily strip you of your innocence. Now I'm sure my future mother-in-law would disapprove of this and so if you don't tell me what's wrong I'll chastify your mother into thinking your a , little . SO I'll make it seem like it was . Hmmm Would you-"

"STOP!! Okay. I'll tell you just please don't disgrace my family's name like that. Kris so mean." And even more hot tears came out my tearducts. "I-I, Kris-I" 

"Hmmm. Yes?

"I was teased today at school for being a . They said mean things about me and you; saying we only had each other for ."

"I told them all I have never experienced with you, and they lauged really loud!" 

"Than they said things like 'Well isn't that a surprise. I'd think a man as tall and strong as firm as Kris(us) would lead you well into bed by now. Guess a like that knows how to keep his honry aside. Hahahahah" :Everyone: HAHAHAHAHA

"I-I damn. I'm sorry Kris...

I was instead met with a comforting kiss. I couldn't fight back his efforts to make me happy so I kissed him back gently but I could feel the rage in him by the way he was seeking to rip my mouth out. I tried tugging at his collar and as he looked ay my scared eyes, he saw what he was doing; taking the anger out on me was wrong. Even then we he spoke again his voice was the calmest raging sea I've ever seen. 

"Tao. Listen to me carefully. If i've ever been angry at anyone this much it's not them, it's not me but it's them for targetting your innocent self to such cruel remarks. It enrages me that they have the guts to say such things to YOU, but not to ME. They know where they can find me and yet they don't come and pay me a KIND visit."

Looking at me I saw the anger had evaporated as fast it had traveled. 

"I can't say this enough but I adore you Tao. Your the cheese in my cheesecake, the sun of my..ermm ummm"

I laughed. The way his cool personality had gone down the drain so fast made me burst into a fit of laughter. 

"Okay oppa. I promise not to be a bother anymore."

"No, it's fine. YOUR not the bother; it's your body that turns me on so much and yet I won't ever touch until you give me the words-you know like the get go."

Tao giggles and stands up, pulling Kris up by the hand. They embrace once more before setting off for home. They hold hands all the way home because the public can get jealous at just how much these two are in love. 

-END FLASHBACK-

Tao stares at the marble-like wall. He remembers everything so clearly as before.

"The love is still here," Tao says to the empty space of the bathroom stall; pointing to his heart he agrees to do anything possible to make it to Kris as soon.

Tao stands, wipes the last remains of dried up tears in his eyes and heads for the door, unlocking the hatch. The hatch that Tao was sure would mean the beginning of a new life for him. (Of course our Panda was right. Only it wasn't the beginning of the happy tale he was thinking of. It would only set their lives apart.)

 

*Who knew that unlocking that simple metal hatch of a public bathroom stall would mean the start of a new life for both Kris and Tao? It was fate. It was destiny. Whatever you want to call it, Kris and Tao, TaoRis, weren't just meant to happen.*

 

 

 

 

Hopefully sooner than time is enough than time has permitted. Tao I entrust you will make it to Kris soon. Kris is-